Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alla
Next on TTA:

2 users arguing back and forth and responding with the same memes over and over. Thread gets sent to vipers pit, arguing and same memes continue.

Will the two come to an agreement on anything? Will they eventually give each other a hug? Is the joker going to get away with robbing the gotham city bank? Will cat woman get away with her feline fendish murder? Will chippy get the chip off his shoulder? Will taq tack down the memes?

Find out next time on this episode of TTA.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
16-02-2014, 03:09 PM
(16-02-2014 03:05 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Next on TTA:

2 users arguing back and forth and responding with the same memes over and over. Thread gets sent to vipers pit, arguing and same memes continue.

Will the two come to an agreement on anything? Will they eventually give each other a hug? Is the joker going to get away with robbing the gotham city bank? Will cat woman get away with her feline fendish murder? Will chippy get the chip off his shoulder? Will taq tack down the memes?

You forgot to say, "tune in next time, same time, same channel".

Some such shit, if I remember correctly. Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
16-02-2014, 03:27 PM
(16-02-2014 03:05 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Find out next time on this episode of TTA.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-02-2014, 07:41 PM
(16-02-2014 03:05 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Next on TTA:

I've hardly posted any memes in this thread. Perhaps you should try actually reading the threads you post in.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
16-02-2014, 07:57 PM
(16-02-2014 12:18 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  On Page 1, I asked if Alla even posts anymore and I was assured she posts far too often, but here we are 20 pages later and she hasn't even poked her head into a post specifically titled to get her here. Meanwhile, the post has gone all over the world with no sight of Alla. Maybe the ghost of Joseph Smith kidnapped her.

That's because she doesn't respond to confrontation. Calling her out directly on anything will guarantee that she will not reply.

I've had to ask her the same question over, and over, and over, and over again on the same and different threads until she finally would give in are realize I will keep asking until she acknowledges it. Otherwise her strategy, when challenged, is to simply avoid.

I even resorted to calling her out in a thread in which I too put her name in the title. It took a good number of pages before she replied. But I promise, she has been extremely active, very recently. She's just avoiding.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
16-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Alla, I command thee to respond to the OP!

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2014, 08:11 PM
(16-02-2014 11:20 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 09:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You are in dire need of a buckshot to the temple, or a heavy dose of cyanide.
there fixed that for ya.Thumbsup

All of this bluster changes nothing littlle Dinesh. If you continue posting in the same vein that you have been doing thus far, i.e. Christianity this, Mormonism that and so on, all cut-and-pasted and plagiarised from YT videos, I will continue with more of what you see in this thread.

What you post is Frankfurtian bullshit--it is inauthentic, disingenuous and thoroughly fake. You have no real concern with atheism nor with social justice. As HoC stated, the idea is just to "rag on the USA"; I'd say the idea is to "rag on the West" in general. The problem for you is that you are in no position to be to doing your cut-and-paste anti-West routine--you live in an iniquitous shit-hole where ~150 million people are subjugated and exploited.

If you want to make this a contest of wills then that is fine by me. You are a little Indian teenage turd and I'll be happy to show you how little your high caste status matters and how meaningless it is. You have a choice though. You can stop posting the Frankfurtian bullshit and start demonstrating some authenticity and genuine concern in your posting behaviour.

Regarding the "who are you to tell others what to post?!" line of shrill protest. The answer to that is obvious. If you insist on posting your Frankfurtian bullshit as if you are entitled to do so then I will continue to post what I choose to as if I am entitled to do so. It is that simple. Any reason that you can invoke in your justification so too can I.
16-02-2014, 08:30 PM
quote='ChimpyChimp':[Image: rant.gif] "Blah blah blah Frankenfurtian bullshit blah blah blah..."[Image: rant.gif]

[Image: bitch-please.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
16-02-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 09:11 PM by Chippy.)
(16-02-2014 09:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, and attacking someone personally instead of addressing their arguments is totally not just an Ad Hominem.

IndianAsshole has no arguments to address.

Quote: You're being an unwarranted asshole because of your own assumptions; you are assuming that just because you have not seen AI post anything critical of the caste system that he somehow implicitly condones it and is deserving of being attacked personally.

I am being a warranted asshole and I am confident that IndianAsshole belongs to a privileged caste and that he and his family are happy with the status quo.

Yes, IndianAsshole is deserving of attack and the experience will be a good lesson for him. He has only experienced the entrée there will be much more to follow if he continues with his banal anti-West routine.

Quote: The point is not the severity of the caste system versus wealth inequality, it's that you're attacking other members over your assumption on their opinions of injustice happening in their country; and I don't think that you're so stupid as to have made that mistake accidently.

The point is that IndianAsshole posts Frankfurtian bullshit and I'm not going to ignore it.

Quote: Sorry Chippy, but this forum does not revolve around it's members prostrating themselves around your fucking judgments and opinions, making sure that they clear themselve with your discerning intellect before daring to have or voice their fucking opinion.

I'm happy to have a contest of wills, that is fine by me. If IndianAsshole has some "right" to post anti-West Frankfurtian bullshit then I too must have some "right" to oppose it.

Quote:Everything you posted about the caste system and it's injustices is spot on. But just like every fucking time you do this, you fuck up the delivery.

No, that's just your uninformed and presumptuous opinion. This isn't a video game where the aim is to win popularity point in the form of "Reps" and "Likes". If that were my (nugatory and pathetic) aim I would just post pictures of cats.

Quote: You are like a preeminent District Attorney that losses the jury on the cross examination every fucking time because of your overly abrasive presentation.

What you are doing is projecting your need for broad approval upon me. I have no need for such approval. I divide people and that is fine by me. I don't know whether you look at your "Rep" score and masturbate but I'll remind you that it has no value or significance. It doesn't indicate that you are intelligent, knowledgeable, educated, virtuous, perceptive or anything else of value. It has no more significance than a morning TV telephone poll.

[Image: pr060308bi.gif][Image: zogby%20graph%206-30-09.bmp]

The "you too can be like me" theme of your post is ridiculous. I don't want to be like you and the idea of being validated by a score on an obscure forum inhabited largely by stupid Americans is a surrealist nightmare.

And no, I'm not saying all Americans are stupid, only that most of them are stupid and one need only read their posts here--as well as the poll results above--to confirm that.

Quote:As of right now you're just an asshole and a bully, one who I am inclined to listen to less and less every time you lose your shit.

Do I look like I care? What has your attention to do with the factuality and cogency of what I post?

Quote: So if your ultimate goal is to point out the injustice of the caste system, the last thing you want to do is place that entire burden upon another forum member who just happens to be from India;

I'll leave it to you to find the logical flaws in the above.

Quote: because anyone who you were hoping to reach will be turned away by your unwarranted attack. Thus you end up failing miserably at your own professed objective.

So you've given me your own objective and you are telling me how I should best pursue it.

Quote:You are in dire need of a PR manager, or a heavy dose Adderall.

No, you need to reach a level of intellectual maturity such that it becomes obvious to you that your "Rep" score on TTA means nothing and that I don't spend my time trying to figure out how I can please Buzz Cody Queefer from Shitsville, Utah.
16-02-2014, 09:42 PM
(16-02-2014 09:04 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Do I look like I care?

Dude, given the time and effort you put into defending yourself and contributing to this obscure forum inhabited by us fuckwits, it's rather obvious that you care. Why, I'm not sure, but either you have absolutely nothing better to do, or you really do love us.

Come on chippy, admit it. You like it here. You love us. Big Grin

It's okay, I won't tell anyone.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post