Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Alla
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  All of this bluster changes nothing littlle Dinesh.
If you continue to behave as a racist, I will continue to call you up on this.
Calling an Indian "little Dinesh" is an act of racism.
Chippy is a blantent racist!
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  If you continue posting in the same vein that you have been doing thus far, i.e. Christianity this, Mormonism that and so on, all cut-and-pasted and plagiarised from YT videos, I will continue with more of what you see in this thread.
Reacting to a person making comments on religions merely because that person is an Indian, is racist behaviour.
Chippy is a racist through and through, without dispute.
Chippy the racist.
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You have no real concern with atheism nor with social justice.
Making bullshit calls like this is pure racist behaviour.
Indians have as much concern as little racist Chippy does with regards to atheism and social justce.
In fact I would far rather have a discussion regarding atheism and social justice with an Indian than I would with a racist poor excuse for a human being such as Chippy.
CHIPPY THE RACIST.
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  The problem for you is that you are in no position to be to doing your cut-and-paste anti-West routine--you live in an iniquitous shit-hole where ~150 million people are subjugated and exploited.
The problem with racists such as Chippy is that he has no idea how to tell one Indian from the rest. They all look the same to him, they all live in one country and are indistinguishable. They are all accountable for all the wrongs in India.
You are a racist Chippy.
Realise this, Indian's are people, they are individuals, they each have their own personalities and thoughts, beliefs and behaviours. You cannot lump them together and shit on them, they aren't you personal pissing pot.
You racist fuck.
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are a little Indian teenage turd
Again, just dripping with racism. Chippy the racist you are as vile as you are irrelevant.
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You have a choice though. You can stop posting the Frankfurtian bullshit and start demonstrating some authenticity and genuine concern in your posting behaviour.
Who the fuck are you little racist Chippy to be telling others how to post. You are vile and pathetc, a hypocritical creep.
You will be gone soon. And I wll rejoice.
Chippy the racist!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2014, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 09:59 PM by DLJ.)
(16-02-2014 09:04 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ...
This isn't a video game where the aim is to win popularity point in the form of "Reps" and "Likes". If that were my (nugatory and pathetic) aim I would just post pictures of cats.

It isn't? Ohmy

[Image: cute-kittenweee1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-02-2014, 10:25 PM
(16-02-2014 09:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 09:04 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Do I look like I care?

Dude, given the time and effort you put into defending yourself and contributing to this obscure forum inhabited by us fuckwits, it's rather obvious that you care. Why, I'm not sure, but either you have absolutely nothing better to do, or you really do love us.

Come on chippy, admit it. You like it here. You love us. Big Grin

It's okay, I won't tell anyone.

I think you misunderstand what I post. I'm not trying to win approval. When I compose a post I don't construct it in terms of how best I can gain "Rep" points and "Likes".

My defense of myself is an extension of my defense of the content of my posts which are uncompromising polemic grounded in facts and supported by cogent argument. That is what I care about, that is my primary concern. My approach is publish and be damned.

Most forums are mainly inhabited by fuckwits but thankfully they are not populated exclusively by fuckwits. Some people understand the message and the presentation and that is enough.

A side-effect of my posts is a demonstration of who the fuckwits of the forum are and why they are such fuckwits. IndianAsshole is one such fuckwit. I've begun to educate the forum about the evils of Hinduism and I've only begun to crush a privileged little high-caste Indian teenage turd that wants to make a sport of denigrating the West by robotically cutting-and-paste shit he finds on websites. From where I stand its all good, there is no downside there. I am thoroughly sick of IndianAsshole's incessant, derivative and thoroughly disingenuous criticisms of the West as if he were living in some nation-state that represents a moral exemplar for every other nation-state to follow. He clearly has no desire or inclination for any sober analysis of Indian culture.

I'm not going to have the equivalent of a hobo stinking of shit and stale piss going around telling everyone they have lint on their clothing and that they should be disgusted with themselves. That incongruity doesn't work for me. He's done he's pathetic little plagiarist bullshit act dozens of times and no one has commented. I will now comment.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2014, 10:25 PM
(16-02-2014 09:47 PM)Stevil Wrote:  ...a bunch of bullshit which I don't even care to read...
16-02-2014, 10:28 PM
(16-02-2014 10:25 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 09:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dude, given the time and effort you put into defending yourself and contributing to this obscure forum inhabited by us fuckwits, it's rather obvious that you care. Why, I'm not sure, but either you have absolutely nothing better to do, or you really do love us.

Come on chippy, admit it. You like it here. You love us. Big Grin

It's okay, I won't tell anyone.

I think you misunderstand what I post. I'm not trying to win approval. When I compose a post I don't construct it in terms of how best I can gain "Rep" points and "Likes".

My defense of myself is an extension of my defense of the content of my posts which are uncompromising polemic grounded in facts and supported by cogent argument. That is what I care about, that is my primary concern. My approach is publish and be damned.

Most forums are mainly inhabited by fuckwits but thankfully they are not populated exclusively by fuckwits. Some people understand the message and the presentation and that is enough.

A side-effect of my posts is a demonstration of who the fuckwits of the forum are and why they are such fuckwits. IndianAsshole is one such fuckwit. I've begun to educate the forum about the evils of Hinduism and I've only begun to crush a privileged little high-caste Indian teenage turd that wants to make a sport of denigrating the West by robotically cutting-and-paste shit he finds on websites. From where I stand its all good, there is no downside there. I am thoroughly sick of IndianAsshole's incessant, derivative and thoroughly disingenuous criticisms of the West as if he were living in some nation-state that represents a moral exemplar for every other nation-state to follow. He clearly has no desire or inclination for any sober analysis of Indian culture.

I'm not going to have the equivalent of a hobo stinking of shit and stale piss going around telling everyone they have lint on their clothing and that they should be disgusted with themselves. That incongruity doesn't work for me. He's done he's pathetic little plagiarist bullshit act dozens of times and no one has commented. I will now comment.

Chippy's an angry elf.

16-02-2014, 10:34 PM
(16-02-2014 10:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Chippy's an angry elf.[/size]

You've already done that you lazy slob.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
16-02-2014, 10:34 PM
(16-02-2014 10:25 PM)Chippy Wrote:  My defense of myself is an extension of my defense of the content of my posts which are uncompromising polemic grounded in facts and supported by cogent argument. That is what I care about, that is my primary concern. My approach is publish and be damned.
Your approach in this thread is to be a racist little twerp and to lump all Indians together and to blame them for all the issues in India.

Your approach in general is to make your one eyed comments, regurgitating what you have read in books, not listening or thinking about what others have to say but instead to throw childish drull insults at people that you disagree with.

You are a very insecure little racist man.
16-02-2014, 10:36 PM
(16-02-2014 10:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 10:25 PM)Chippy Wrote:  My defense of myself is an extension of my defense of the content of my posts which are uncompromising polemic grounded in facts and supported by cogent argument. That is what I care about, that is my primary concern. My approach is publish and be damned.
Your approach in this thread is to be a racist little twerp and to lump all Indians together and to blame them for all the issues in India.

Your approach in general is to make your one eyed comments, regurgitating what you have read in books, not listening or thinking about what others have to say but instead to throw childish drull insults at people that you disagree with.

You are a very insecure little racist man.

Are you another high-caste Indian?
16-02-2014, 10:43 PM
(16-02-2014 10:36 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Are you another high-caste Indian?
I am a human being Chippy. Now don't go getting jealous!
16-02-2014, 10:43 PM
(16-02-2014 10:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Your approach in general is to make your one eyed comments, regurgitating what you have read in books,

Yeah reading books and going to university is not the right way to learn about stuff is it? A better method is to just make shit up.

Fucking idiot.

I'm guessing you are another high-caste Indian that works in IT and that is why you have lost your chapatis over my comments about little Dinesh.