Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Alla
(16-02-2014 10:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 10:36 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Are you another high-caste Indian?
I am a human being Chippy. Now don't go getting jealous!

You are a high-caste Indian and you work in IT. This explains your poor English grammar and why you have chilli powder up your skinny ass about Little Dinesh.

That's fine. From now on you are Big Dinesh.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Big Dinesh and Little Dinesh. Two high-caste Indians using Dalits as their footstools telling us how much we in the West suck. Thumbsup

Big Dinesh, you would be an expert in racism because you and your family are beneficiaries of it. The exploitation of the Dalits is built into your high-caste lifestyle. It's the Dalits down in the sewers that ensure your high-caste shit can be flushed. You and Little Dinesh literally shit on the Dalits.

The idea of a high-caste Indian telling someone they are racist is a joke--a real joke. It is comedy.
16-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Quote:I think you misunderstand what I post. I'm not trying to win approval. When I compose a post I don't construct it in terms of how best I can gain "Rep" points and "Likes".

No I understand what you post just fine, and I appreciate the information that you deliver, if not the method of delivery. It's obvious you're not here to make friends, and that's fine by me. No skin off my balls.

I was merely trying to make a joke, guess that was lost on you. The whole Indian thing is new to me, not something I was aware of so it's been an enlightening thread for me but that's not what I was commenting on. I guess what I was after was some sign that you're actually a human being. Some indication that beneath the world's biggest thesaurus of a brain that there's someone there who wants to contribute to this little obscure community of fuckwits in some manner further than denigration and disdain.

If not, then so be it. You can exist in your own smug satisfaction that you won the internet, but keep in mind that you still have no friends. I know, you don't care. Rolleyes

But for those of us who actually like learning from an educated source, it would be nice to be able to just discuss shit and not have to wade through the incessant insult wars that you seem to constantly produce.

Why exactly is it that you can't go more than a couple of posts in a thread without inciting someone to attack you? Are you not capable of setting something straight without insult?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
17-02-2014, 12:12 AM
(16-02-2014 10:43 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 10:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Your approach in general is to make your one eyed comments, regurgitating what you have read in books,

Yeah reading books and going to university is not the right way to learn about stuff is it? A better method is to just make shit up.
People that are actually intelligent stand atop of giants and actually question them, they open their minds and look around, they use their brains and think about things, they listen to other people, free thinkers even and explore ideas.

You on the other hand are a very limited thinker. As far as I have seen you have not offered one original idea. When I explain a "new" idea to you, all you do is try to find a box to fit it into, then you struggle to do that so you resort to throwing insults.

Your use of jargon is excessive. Intelligent people tailor their communications for their audience. Insecure people use jargon in abundance in the hope that it makes people feel they are intelligent.

Anyway, when it boils down to it you are a lowly racist bigot. Nothing more, nothing less.
17-02-2014, 12:16 AM
(16-02-2014 10:55 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Big Dinesh, you would be an expert in racism because you and your family are beneficiaries of it. The exploitation of the Dalits is built into your high-caste lifestyle. It's the Dalits down in the sewers that ensure your high-caste shit can be flushed. You and Little Dinesh literally shit on the Dalits.
I doubt you have any Indian friends. You don't seem to have a clue.

If you really were worth your salt,, and you find this issue such a compelling one then you would be doing something about it.
Typing insults and racist remarks towards one or two Indians on the internet is doing what exactly?
17-02-2014, 12:29 AM
(17-02-2014 12:12 AM)Stevil Wrote:  People that are actually intelligent stand atop of giants and actually question them...

You and Little Dinesh stand on the broken backs of the Dalits.
17-02-2014, 12:46 AM
(17-02-2014 12:16 AM)Stevil Wrote:  I doubt you have any Indian friends. You don't seem to have a clue.

If you really were worth your salt,, and you find this issue such a compelling one then you would be doing something about it.
Typing insults and racist remarks towards one or two Indians on the internet is doing what exactly?

Big Dinesh, I have you completely figured out. You are another high-caste Indian that thinks the sun shines out of his ass. You have zero moral authority and your posting history now makes much more sense. You are eager to convince yourself that there is no such thing as morality because that will allow you to continue your privileged life which is based on the slave-labour of the Dalits.

In my work I have known many high-caste Indians that is why I am able to pick you out as a high-caste Indian. You are a chauvinist and a racist, your entire lifestyle is built around exploitation and subjugation and like most high-caste Indians you are happy for the caste system to persist because you benefit from it.

My family tree is completely clean, my ancestors arrived in Australia in the early 20th century and had nothing to do with aboriginal mistreatment and they earnt every penny they accumulated through hard work and enterprise.

You and Little Dinesh on the other hand have a blood-stained family tree assembled from human misery an unearned wealth. Your family tree is comprised of robbers, thieves and slave-owners and your are parasitic on an exploitative social structure today.
17-02-2014, 01:22 AM
(17-02-2014 12:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  In my work I have known many high-caste Indians that is why I am able to pick you out as a high-caste Indian. You are a chauvinist and a racist, your entire lifestyle is built around exploitation and subjugation and like most high-caste Indians you are happy for the caste system to persist because you benefit from it.

My family tree is completely clean, my ancestors arrived in Australia in the early 20th century and had nothing to do with aboriginal mistreatment and they earnt every penny they accumulated through hard work and enterprise.

You and Little Dinesh on the other hand have a blood-stained family tree assembled from human misery an unearned wealth. Your family tree is comprised of robbers, thieves and slave-owners and your are parasitic on an exploitative social structure today.
So big man (lol) what are you personally going to do? Are you going to cry and whinge from the safety of your computer, or are you going to get off your hypocritical self righteous arse and actually do something?

Your stupid racist attacks on IndianAtheist only achieve your own self gratification, at no point are any "untouchables" gaining any benefit from your miserable life, your pathetic taunts and rancid posts.

Get up off your lazy arse and do something you worthless fuck!
17-02-2014, 01:39 AM
(16-02-2014 11:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  But for those of us who actually like learning from an educated source, it would be nice to be able to just discuss shit and not have to wade through the incessant insult wars that you seem to constantly produce.

The environment isn't conducive to civil discussion. There are actual mental retards as well as people with visible psychotic symptoms here and there are many people that are just unintelligent and profoundly ignorant. I'm not being figurative or colorful that is an accurate characterization of many of the people here.

I'm not going to indulge someone that is clearly exhibiting paranoid delusions or that is incapable of understanding metaphor because they have a developmental disorder. I'm also not going to indulge someone that knows nothing about a topic but insists on having an opinion on it. This forum isn't called "Atheism for Retards" so I presume mental competence is a minimum requirement of participation.

Note also that retards and the psychotic have picked a fight with me and then when they have been utterly crushed they play the victim card. Why take me on if you are retarded, psychotic or stupid? That's the question that you haven't asked. But the problem with being retarded, psychotic or stupid is that your conception of reality is aberrant so you get yourself into trouble.

Lastly, I'm not going to give free range to parasites like Big Dinesh and Little Dinesh that come here to shake their finger at aspects of Western culture as if they live in Utopias when they are actual beneficiaries of ethnic enslavement and segregation.

Quote:Why exactly is it that you can't go more than a couple of posts in a thread without inciting someone to attack you? Are you not capable of setting something straight without insult?

I have set many things straight without insult but those situations are few and far between.
17-02-2014, 02:00 AM
(17-02-2014 01:22 AM)Stevil Wrote:  So big man (lol) what are you personally going to do? Are you going to cry and whinge from the safety of your computer, or are you going to get off your hypocritical self righteous arse and actually do something?

Big Dinesh, since you are a beneficiary of ethnic subjugation, segregation and enslavement it is up to you do something about it. There are no Dalits in Australia and I don't own any slaves or indentured servants.

Quote:Your stupid racist attacks on IndianAtheist only achieve your own self gratification, at no point are any "untouchables" gaining any benefit from your miserable life, your pathetic taunts and rancid posts.

My posts have educated the forum about the evils of Hinduism and current-day Indian society and they have also humiliated you and Little Dinesh. From here on you and Little Dinesh will be looked upon differently when you come here to tell us how awful Christianity and Mormonism are. When your stupid chauvinist ass is pontificating about matters you neither have the knowledge or moral authority to comment on members will be thinking of images like these:

[Image: 957_main.jpg]

[Image: dalit-phoebe-homepage-2.jpg]

[Image: 2294fileImage.jpg]

and things like this:

The human rights of Dalit women are violated in peculiar and extreme forms. Stripping, naked parading, caste abuses, pulling out nails and hair, sexual slavery & bondage are some of the few forms that are often employed in the violence against Dalit women. Further Dalit women have been subjected to various kinds of sexual violence such as rape, molestation, kidnapping, abduction, homicide, physical and mental torture, immoral traffic and sexual abuse. The National Crime Records Bureau data records reveal that more than 4 Dalit women are raped every day in India. We are convinced that this is a grossly under reported figure since hundreds of cases of rape of Dalit women are not even registered. The truth is that the question of conviction is a distant dream for many.[1]

Quote:Get up off your lazy arse and do something you worthless fuck!

You are from a privileged cast and your lifestyle depends on Dalit exploitation so you calling anyone lazy or worthless is a sick joke.

You and Little Dinesh are the moral bankrupts of this forum and your moral bankruptcy extends all the way back into your ancestral history. You and your family are a bunch of blood-sucking parasites.