Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2014, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2014 03:56 AM by IndianAtheist.)
RE: Alla
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  you are in no position to be to doing

NO! you are in NO position to tell people what to do here! you're not even a fucking moderator.. so kindly go fuck yourself. Drinking Beverage
Quote:how little your high caste status matters and how meaningless it is.
yes it is meaningless because :-
1) My country is a DEMOCRACY not a Hinducracy you imbecile!
2) I am an ATHEIST and even if i'm not i can still be a Muslim or Buddhist all Indians are NOT hindus you ignorant FUCK!
Quote:You can stop posting the Frankfurtian bullshit and start demonstrating some authenticity and genuine concern in your posting behaviour.
Eh.. really ? you're being an asshole to almost EVERYONE here.. that's why i gave you a Neg rep.

I don't think you have any right to call on others so please don't even try.
Quote:You and Little Dinesh are the moral bankrupts of this forum and your moral bankruptcy extends all the way back into your ancestral history.
Oh yes i remember how my ancestors were going around killing&plundering people.. they were called "THE BRITISH" oh wait.. they were YOUR ancestors! [Image: pleurerire.gif] Like you said "Glass houses" @chippy! glass houses!

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2014, 04:03 AM
(17-02-2014 03:30 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 08:11 PM)Chippy Wrote:  you are in no position to be to doing
NO! you are in NO position to tell people what to do here! you're not even a fucking moderator.. so kindly go fuck yourself. Drinking Beverage
Quote:how little your high caste status matters and how meaningless it is.
yes it is meaningless because :-
1) My country is a DEMOCRACY not a Hinducracy you imbecile!
2) I am an ATHEIST
Quote:You can stop posting the Frankfurtian bullshit and start demonstrating some authenticity and genuine concern in your posting behaviour.
Eh.. really ? you're being an asshole to almost EVERYONE here.. that's why i gave you a Neg rep.

I don't think you have any right to call on others so please don't even try.

What are you even doing on this forum you idiotic Indian turd? What the fuck do you know about Western culture and your're posting animated gifs of Jack Nicholson. Do you think I believe your impersonation of a civilized Western person. You are a little Indian turd from the higher-castes that lives off the misery of an underclass. You are pretending to be civilized while you trod all over Dalits. Do you have a Dalit housekeeper that treat like a dog?

Democracy in India! What a fucking joke. How dare you even come on this forum wagging your unwashed finger at anyone of European descent. It was the British that prohibited sati and introduced Indians to the idea of democracy. The British did their best to try and civilize you and they only had limited success.

Your country is a shitocracy based on ethnic segregation and subjugation, not a democracy. Don't even use that word you stupid shit. If India were a democracy there wouldn't be a slave class comprised of ~150 million people because the Dalit would vote down the system that exploits them and oppresses them. Dalits that even try to vote face a backlash. Read this you stupid turd.

The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) has learned that 125 Dalit families have been forced to leave their village after they voted in the lower house parliament election. Earlier in the year upper-caste members had assaulted the village council head, a Dalit, when he refused to vote for their favoured candidate. He registered a complaint with the police and arranged police protection for Dalits during the voting period. In response the upper-caste community started a complete social and economic boycott against the village Dalits. Police and NGO staff have managed to reduce the boycott to an employment ban, but this has already forced 125 families to leave the village. The remaining 75 plan to leave soon, when a government support scheme expires.[2]

India is as democratic as much as you understand Western culture and civilisation, i.e. not at all.

Do you yourself a favour and fuck off. I've only started with you and Big Dinesh. The more you lie about India the more sinister you look so keep making shit up. Fucking social parasite.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2014, 04:05 AM
(17-02-2014 03:30 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  they were called "THE BRITISH" oh wait.. they were YOUR ancestors! [Image: pleurerire.gif] Like you said "Glass houses" @chippy! glass houses!

I'm not of British descent you stupid ignorant prick.
17-02-2014, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2014 02:02 PM by IndianAtheist.)
double post.

17-02-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2014 05:23 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(17-02-2014 04:03 AM)Chippy Wrote:  What are you even doing on this forum you idiotic Indian turd?
If you're not a mod or an admin why the hell do you think i owe you an answer ?.. unless you say "PLEASE" that is.
Quote:Do you have a Dalit housekeeper that treat like a dog?
I'd treat your mother like a dog!Thumbsup
Quote:It was the British that prohibited sati and introduced Indians to the idea of democracy.
You missed the part of brutal colonization,killing,plundering and all the gratuitous ethnic cleansing&slavery British had done over the globe.
Quote:The British did their best to try and civilize you and they only had limited success.
Yeah right... 100 years of SLAVERY&plundering is "trying their best to civilize" suck my balls! i know better ways to fuck up civilizations!

NOT TO MENTION the British supported the higher class rich Indians!
Quote:Your country is a shitocracy based on ethnic segregation and subjugation, not a democracy.
All thanks to the British rule of "Divide&rule"
Quote:the Dalit would vote down the system that exploits them and oppresses them.
Except they aren't educated and intelligent enough to know any better that doesn't mean that India isn't a democracy.
Quote:India is as democratic as much as you understand Western culture and civilisation, i.e. not at all.
As if i am fucking responsible for something that happens in the most rural and the most remote part of my country! bullshit!

You just can't stand the fact that i come from a 3rd world country and hold opinions on current affairs of the west... well in that case [Image: 83139703.gif]..
Quote:The more you lie about India
The only one spreading misinformation about India is you.. India is a Democracy..

Caste system has no meaning in the society other then for conservative Hindus who want to feel superior to others.

FYI i have a job and my tax money goes to a government that is SECULAR and values democratic values and equality for all.

So all your rambling about me leeching on lower caste people is BULLSHIT!

Indian govt has more priority for the weak&impoverished. so yeah my tax money goes to help these people!

What is your tax money doing to help these dalits HUH ?? NOTHING! SO FUCK OFF!
(17-02-2014 04:05 AM)Chippy Wrote:  I'm not of British descent you stupid ignorant prick.
You are from Australia and they have British descent.

17-02-2014, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2014 06:50 AM by Chippy.)
(17-02-2014 05:05 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  You missed the part of brutal colonization,killing,plundering and all the gratuitous ethnic cleansing&slavery British had done over the globe.

British colonisation was the best thing that happened to India.

Quote:As if i am fucking responsible for something that happens in the most rural and the most remote part of my country! bullshit!

You are a beneficiary of the caste system you stupid parasitic shit.

Quote:You just can't stand the fact that i come from a 3rd world country and hold opinions on current affairs of the west

What I can't stand is your hypocrisy and pretence to moral superiority when you live in a slave-based society.

Quote:Caste system has no meaning in the society other then for conservative Hindus who want to feel superior to others.

Bullshit! No human rights organisation in the world has that view. There is an entire report on the apartheid system in India by Human Rights Watch that was submitted to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination:

Hidden Apartheid Caste Discrimination against India's "Untouchables"

[Image: cover.jpg]

You are a typical Indian upper-caste cunt trying to spread nationalistic propaganda about India being a democracy.

Quote:FYI i have a job and my tax money goes to a government that is SECULAR and values democratic values and equality for all.

India is not a democracy you stupid brainwashed bastard. If the Dalits are not permitted to exercise their notional right to vote then Indian democracy is a sham.

Here read this you leeching shitstain.

Quote:So all your rambling about me leeching on lower caste people is BULLSHIT!

The entirety of Indian society is based on slave labour. You are a leech and your family are bunch of leeches.

Quote:What is your tax money doing to help these dalits HUH ?? NOTHING! SO FUCK OFF!

How the fuck would you know if I sponsored a Dalit child or if I donated to any of the many Dalit rights promotion organisations?

Quote:You are from Australia and they have British descent.

Brilliant logic. My ethnic background has no connection whatsoever to Britain and my ancestors came to Australia at the beginning of the 20th century. I have absolutely no connection to Britain or to the colonisation of Australia and neither do any of my relatives.

You are a beneficiary of a nation-state that practices slavery today. Not 100 years ago--TODAY you stupid nationalistic chauvinist asshole.
17-02-2014, 07:04 AM
(17-02-2014 05:17 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Except they aren't educated and intelligent enough to know any better that doesn't mean that India isn't a democracy.

This is one of many stories I can and will cite.

[Image: 28btt36.png]

India IS NOT democratic and I've heard your bullshit from upper-caste shitheads parasites before.

You are a low-rent propagandist.

Do you expect anyone to believe that the Dalits vote for their own subjugation and oppression? Really?

Indian "democracy" is a thorough sham and so are you.
17-02-2014, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2014 02:10 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(17-02-2014 06:43 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You are a beneficiary of the caste system you stupid parasitic shit.
I won't repeat myself again Hindu Caste system is not supported by the govt officials.
Quote:You are a typical Indian upper-caste cunt trying to spread nationalistic propaganda about India being a democracy.
like i said earlier.. i'm NOT RESPONSIBLE for whatever happens in the most rural and the most backward parts of my country.

You know the facts and you're deliberately ignoring it because you don't want to admit that you have no actual case against me!

India is a democracy!
The caste system has no legality in India it was abolished DECADES AGO!
ALL INDIANS ARE NOT HINDUS!

My tax money actually goes to help the poor&needy... i actually help more dalits than you have with your pathetic racist ad hominem arguments.Drinking Beverage
Quote:Brilliant logic.
Still better logic than you assuming that ALL INDIANS are hindus and all of India condones Caste system... you are one presumptuous fucktard!
Quote:My ethnic background has no connection whatsoever to Britain and my ancestors came to Australia at the beginning of the 20th century.
That's bullshit.. you live in Australia and you&your ancestors live in that society and benefit from it don't throw stones at my house saying that my ancestors were "parasites" leeching on lower caste people when your ancestors benefited from a society which was built on systematic murder and depopulation of the natives!

Almost all aborigines were missionized and assimilated into rural and urban Australian society as low-paid laborers with limited rights .

Their average standard of living and life expectancy are not comparable with that of most Australians.
Quote:The entirety of Indian society is based on slave labour. You are a leech and your family are bunch of leeches.
You are a beneficiary of a nation-state that practices slavery today. Not 100 years ago--TODAY.

17-02-2014, 08:19 AM
(16-02-2014 10:47 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 10:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I am a human being Chippy. Now don't go getting jealous!

You are a high-caste Indian and you work in IT. This explains your poor English grammar and why you have chilli powder up your skinny ass about Little Dinesh.

That's fine. From now on you are Big Dinesh.

Ah, ChimpyChump the pathological liar at work: He makes shit up and it becomes his "reality".

...which is why he relies so heavily on the strawman. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
17-02-2014, 11:10 AM
(17-02-2014 02:00 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 01:22 AM)Stevil Wrote:  So big man (lol) what are you personally going to do? Are you going to cry and whinge from the safety of your computer, or are you going to get off your hypocritical self righteous arse and actually do something?

Big Dinesh, since you are a beneficiary of ethnic subjugation, segregation and enslavement it is up to you do something about it. There are no Dalits in Australia and I don't own any slaves or indentured servants.
Here we go. Excuses, excuses.

Your humanitarian effort goes as far as you sitting on your fat arse one hand on the keyboard expelling filth and refuse into the internet the other hand vigorously pounding your virgin cock expelling filth and refuse onto your keyboard.

The Dalits, whom you pretend to be so troubled about, so enthusiastically, morally, self righteously concerned about, are not your problem.

You are a joke.

You have no concern for people, for no-one. Not even the Dalits. You are just looking for excuses to type filthy posts and insult people. This is your worth in the world. Your purpose. You are joke Laughat