Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Alla
I can't believe Alla wont come on this tread to defend her name from the attacks on Hinduism and the Caste System...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
17-02-2014, 12:18 PM
(17-02-2014 11:36 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I can't believe Alla wont come on this tread to defend her name from the attacks on Hinduism and the Caste System...

I wouldn't bother either. Once it's in the viper's pit it has lost legitimacy anyway.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-02-2014, 12:43 PM
IA, why don't you just stop this misery of a thread by saying you oppose and condemn the caste system, but that you haven't composed a thread about it yet, because whatever reasons you might have? That would be the end of it.

PS: Maybe you said that already and I missed it. In that case I apologize. I didn't want to read through everything.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
17-02-2014, 01:10 PM
(16-02-2014 10:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 10:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Chippy's an angry elf.[/size]

You've already done that you lazy slob.

Sorry, sometimes I forget. Blush

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-02-2014, 01:53 PM
(17-02-2014 12:43 PM)Youkay Wrote:  IA, why don't you just stop this misery of a thread by saying you oppose and condemn the caste system, but that you haven't composed a thread about it yet, because whatever reasons you might have? That would be the end of it.

PS: Maybe you said that already and I missed it. In that case I apologize. I didn't want to read through everything.
IndianAtheist, please don't.

Indians have no requirement to denounce this, just as Australians are not required to denounce the stolen generation and Americans are not required to denounce Westbro or Creationism.

Chippy is just using you as an excuse to spout his filth.
17-02-2014, 01:54 PM
(17-02-2014 12:43 PM)Youkay Wrote:  PS: Maybe you said that already and I missed it. In that case I apologize. I didn't want to read through everything.
I already did that :-
Quote:If you're so interested in hindusim go make threads about it yourself don't expect me to make one just because i'm an Indain

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
17-02-2014, 07:22 PM
(17-02-2014 11:10 AM)Stevil Wrote:  The Dalits, whom you pretend to be so troubled about, so enthusiastically, morally, self righteously concerned about, are not your problem.

That's right, they are your problem and IndianAsshole's problem so don't come to this forum acting pious and self-righteous incessantly denigrating aspects of Western culture and civilisation. Take care of your own mess, then when you have done that you will be in a better position to act like the sun shines out of your ass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2014, 07:37 PM
(17-02-2014 07:58 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  India is a democracy!
The caste system has no legality in India it was abolished DECADES AGO!

India is not a democracy, it is a sham democracy and the caste system is alive and well in current-day India.

Muslim and Christian Dalits are denied their dues

Dalits in Nitish’s village denied right to cast vote

Dalits denied water, NHRC issues notice to Bihar

Quote:ALL INDIANS ARE NOT HINDUS!

Most Indians are Hindus.

[Image: india-graphic-of-religions.gif]
17-02-2014, 07:37 PM
(17-02-2014 07:22 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 11:10 AM)Stevil Wrote:  The Dalits, whom you pretend to be so troubled about, so enthusiastically, morally, self righteously concerned about, are not your problem.
That's right, they are your problem and IndianAsshole's problem ...
So if it is our problem and not yours then why are you taking it upon yourself to make an issue of it? Why become a racist and attack everyone that you think is an Indian just merely for being an Indian.
You are adding no value.
If you instead put the same effort towards actually helping somebody then you will have added value and thus could avoid being hypocritical (a.k.a. demanding people to help others but doing nothing yourself).
If you don't want to help Indians (because they are Indians) then you could find a sweet old white lady down the street whom might benefit from you cleaning her house or mowing her lawn. You could discuss with her, a real person, in real life, your issues with Indians if you really need to get it off your chest. You never know, she might be a neo nazi sympathiser herself. You might get a hug out of it. You could fine a best bud.
But it boils down to the following:-
Do your part rather than hypocritically demand others to do the same.
Otherwise it just looks like you want to argue with people and practice your well honed insult skills. What a waste.
17-02-2014, 07:45 PM
[Image: awcio6.png]

Complete article here.