Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Alla
Dalit tortured for daring to wear slippers:

[Image: hv71mr.png]

Source.

Australian aborigines can wear whatever footwear they want whenever they want in front of whomever they want.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 01:25 AM
[Image: 9zua20.png]

Full story here.

Yeah the caste system doesn't exist does it Little Dinesh?
18-02-2014, 01:26 AM
(18-02-2014 01:11 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Au contraire my little high-caste Indian. I've brought to the attention of the forum the huge injusticies that are occurring in India today. Prior to my posting on this matter many people here had no idea that the Dalits existed and that widespread enslavement occurs in India today.
Are you for real?
You think people haven't seen Slum dog Millionaire?

It seems to me if your goal was to educate people regarding Dalit then you would have achieved better results if you had started up a thread to talk about it.

Your pointless racist attacks on IndianAtheist have detracted a lot of people from the message you have wanted to get through. Many people have pointed this out to you.

Let's face it Chippy just gets kicks out of shit slinging and values a shit slinging match much more then meaningful conversation.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
18-02-2014, 01:32 AM
(18-02-2014 01:11 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 11:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  What you don't seem to understand is that not all Indians are accountable.
You cannot simply generalise.

What you also don't understand is that pointing your finger and making demands on the internet achieves nothing.
If you want to add value then do something. You are merely masturbating here.

Au contraire my little high-caste Indian. I've brought to the attention of the forum the huge injusticies that are occurring in India today. Prior to my posting on this matter many people here had no idea that the Dalits existed and that widespread enslavement occurs in India today.

Really? And you know this how? You presume to have the measure of everyone's knowledge and experience?

You really are an arrogant twit.

Quote:Yes, all Indians of high-caste are accountable in the same way that the South African Europeans were accountable for apartheid in South Africa. The Indian social caste system is as bad as South African apartheid was and is described as an "apartheid" by Human Rights Watch. You and little Dinesh are accountable because you are beneficiaries of an exploitative system--not a historically exploitative system, a CURRENTLY exploitative system.

The more you and Little Dinesh protest the more stuff on the exploitation and enslavement of the Dalits I will post. I will try and maintain a 2:1 ratio. For every whiny bitch post, chauvinist, or bullshit post that you and Little Dinesh make I will try and make two post regarding your parasitic lifestyle. And contrary to your fantasies I'm not going anywhere, my posts are entirely consistent with forum policy. So eat shit and die you blood-sucking leech.

If you and Little Dinesh start posting your anti-Western Frankfurtian bullshit I will also post 2:1.

Neither you or Little Dinesh will denounce the caste system and make posts critical of it because you are an upper-caste members and you like the status quo. Little Dinesh is even making posts that the caste system doesn't exist anymore. What a stupid little turd he is!

I can generalise and I do it well. I can tell from your English and your vile attitudes that you have expressed in other threads that you are a typical upper-caste Indian ethnic chauvinist. I've met with shitheads like you at work and I can tell what caste you belong to from your names. One of your problems is that you believe your own mythology and believe that no one in the West knows how India operates. Well fuck you and your entire parasitic family tree.

Your post telling us that you have worked with Indians and how great they are is precious. You are an Indian and that you can read and write English (poorly) and that you work in the IT industry automatically tells me that you are drawn from the uppermost-castes in India. Your families' wealth was built off the blood and sweat of the Dalits. You come from a long line of social parasites.

And you have benefited from British imperialism, haven't you?

Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-02-2014, 01:33 AM
(18-02-2014 12:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  It seems it's OK for you to criticize Hinduism, but it's not OK for him to question Mormonism. Consider

Nice double standard you've got going there.

No it isn't OK for him to criticise Mormonism because he is from a caste that subjugates and exploits the Dalits. He is a beneficiary of the caste system.

Anyone from a slave-based society that benefits from the enslavement has has no moral authority on any matter.

I don't live in a country with a slave-based economy so where is the double-standard that you claim?
18-02-2014, 01:46 AM
(18-02-2014 01:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  Really? And you know this how?

I'm the first to post on it and most Americans wouldn't even know where India was.

Quote: You presume to have the measure of everyone's knowledge and experience?

Yes I do and with good reason.

Quote:You really are an arrogant twit.

No, I'm over-educated according to American standards.

Quote:And you have benefited from British imperialism, haven't you?

Yes and so has India. The British colonisation of India was the best thing that happened to India. It was the British that outlawed the barbarous practice of sati and who introduced India to the concept of democracy (which they still haven't completely understood).

Quote:Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

No. Australia doesn't have a caste system. If it did I wouldn't be joining forums to tell everyone that Mormonism is racist.

Let's be clear here what we are talking about. The Indian caste system is described as an "apartheid" by Human Rights Watch and there exists an economy based on the buying and selling of Dalit slaves. Dalits are also tortured and killed and the perpetrators are never brought to justice. When you can find something in Australia that is as morally offensive as that let me know and I'll stop posting about the Indian caste system.
18-02-2014, 01:48 AM
India abuse: Scores guilty of Dalit rape and torture
18-02-2014, 01:50 AM
(18-02-2014 01:33 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 12:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  It seems it's OK for you to criticize Hinduism, but it's not OK for him to question Mormonism. Consider

Nice double standard you've got going there.

No it isn't OK for him to criticise Mormonism because he is from a caste that subjugates and exploits the Dalits. He is a beneficiary of the caste system.

Anyone from a slave-based society that benefits from the enslavement has has no moral authority on any matter.

I don't live in a country with a slave-based economy so where is the double-standard that you claim?

Sorry, no. You don't get to decide that. He has as much right to criticize a religion as any atheist. He was born there, not his fault.

Your arrogant, judgmental attitude is revolting.

18-02-2014, 01:52 AM

18-02-2014, 01:52 AM
(18-02-2014 01:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  Really? And you know this how?

I'm the first to post on it and most Americans wouldn't even know where India was.

Quote: You presume to have the measure of everyone's knowledge and experience?

Yes I do and with good reason.

Quote:You really are an arrogant twit.

No, I'm over-educated according to American standards.

Quote:And you have benefited from British imperialism, haven't you?

Yes and so has India. The British colonisation of India was the best thing that happened to India. It was the British that outlawed the barbarous practice of sati and who introduced India to the concept of democracy (which they still haven't completely understood).

Quote:Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

No. Australia doesn't have a caste system. If it did I wouldn't be joining forums to tell everyone that Mormonism is racist.

Let's be clear here what we are talking about. The Indian caste system is described as an "apartheid" by Human Rights Watch and there exists an economy based on the buying and selling of Dalit slaves. Dalits are also tortured and killed and the perpetrators are never brought to justice. When you can find something in Australia that is as morally offensive as that let me know and I'll stop posting about the Indian caste system.

That posts simply proves that you are an arrogant twit. Your presumption is appalling.