Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Alla
(18-02-2014 01:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sorry, no. You don't get to decide that. He has as much right to criticize a religion as any atheist. He was born there, not his fault.

Yeah I do get to decide that because he is a beneficiary of an exploitative system that has ~150 million people living in squalor and misery. It is because he was born there that he is culpable. He is from a high-caste, I know that because he can read/write English and he pushes the usual high-caste propaganda that the caste system no longer exists. He is actually an apologist for the caste system so that makes him more culpable.

My moral reasoning is sound. I'm clearly better at moral calculation than you are. If you think that it is all good that some high-caste shithead that has nothing bad to say about the slave-based society that he lives can be all pious and self-righteous and call a Mormon a racist then you suck at moral reasoning. You are a moral ignoramus.

Quote:Your arrogant, judgmental attitude is revolting.

Your apathy and tacit endorsement is revolting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 02:17 AM
(18-02-2014 01:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  That posts simply proves that you are an arrogant twit. Your presumption is appalling.

Your moral cognitive retardation is appalling.
18-02-2014, 02:28 AM
(18-02-2014 01:26 AM)Stevil Wrote:  Are you for real?
You think people haven't seen Slum dog Millionaire?

Yes, I'm for real. SDM is just a silly film that does nothing to communicate the brutal realities of the caste system. Only documentaries can communicate the reality.

Quote:It seems to me if your goal was to educate people regarding Dalit then you would have achieved better results if you had started up a thread to talk about it.

It seems to me. blah, blah, blah.

Who the fuck cares what some moral midget that lives in a slave-based society thinks.

I can shit on you and Little Dinesh and educate people at the same time--and that I have.

Quote:Your pointless racist attacks on IndianAtheist have detracted a lot of people from the message you have wanted to get through. Many people have pointed this out to you.

Why do you think that I care what a moral bankrupt like you thinks about any matter? It is my pleasure to offend someone like you and Little Dinesh.

Quote:Let's face it Chippy just gets kicks out of shit slinging and values a shit slinging match much more then meaningful conversation.

Let's face it that you and Little Dinesh are a pair of high-caste parasitic asswipes.
18-02-2014, 02:31 AM
(18-02-2014 01:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  When you can find something in Australia that is as morally offensive as that let me know and I'll stop posting about the Indian caste system.
You are deflecting Chippy.
No-one is trying to get you to stop posting about the Indian caste system.
Post all you like.

What people are trying to do is work out how you are blaming IndianAtheist for it.
There is no link, no logic and you know it.

All that we see is a racist blaming an Indian for being an Indian.
A racist thinking he gets to dictate what Indians can and can't talk about.

If you really want to make a difference, you can. You have the opportunity to do something of value. But the hypocrite in you instead sticks to wanking all over your filthy keyboard.
Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 02:33 AM
Death sentences dropped for mob murder of Dalit family
18-02-2014, 02:39 AM
(18-02-2014 02:31 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  When you can find something in Australia that is as morally offensive as that let me know and I'll stop posting about the Indian caste system.
You are deflecting Chippy.
No-one is trying to get you to stop posting about the Indian caste system.
Post all you like.

IndianAsshole aka Little Dinesh claims that the caste system no longer exists in India. So he is an apologist for the caste system; and I will continue to treat both of you as apologists and beneficiaries of the caste system.

Just fuck off. I'm not going to have some high-caste shitstain who himself claims there is no such thing as morality trying to tell me about rights and wrongs.

I will post all I like so go fuck yourself.
18-02-2014, 02:43 AM
(18-02-2014 02:28 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
Quote:Your pointless racist attacks on IndianAtheist have detracted a lot of people from the message you have wanted to get through. Many people have pointed this out to you.

Why do you think that I care what a moral bankrupt like you thinks about any matter? It is my pleasure to offend someone like you and Little Dinesh.
Stop and think about it Chippy. Remove your fingers from that tiny prick of yours, it must be rubbed raw by now.

If you truly cared about your message you would spend less time typing up racist attacks and more time actually doing something.

Fly to India Chippy, score yourself an "untouchable" bride, bring her and her many untouchable children back home. Love them, hug them, be a father to them and make a difference.
Why should that woman (and her children) have to spend another moment wading through the sewers just so that you can make another post on how much you want IndianAtheist to be responsible for her misery?

Its up to you, you CAN do it. We are all rooting for you buddy. Go Chippy Go, Go Chippy Go!!!! Thumbsup
18-02-2014, 02:47 AM
(18-02-2014 02:31 AM)Stevil Wrote:  What people are trying to do is work out how you are blaming IndianAtheist for it.

"People". Yeah the whole world is puzzled. You have the rhetorical skills of a junior high school student.

You used the word "Doctors" when referring to Mark Fulton as if there was an army of doctors rather than one stupid incompetent that graduated from Australia's worst medical school and was pushing a form of alternative medicine with zero evidence base that is rejected by every medical college in Australia.

You are stupid Indian cunt. Fuck off and die. You aren't even worth my attention, consider what I give you as charity.
18-02-2014, 02:48 AM
(18-02-2014 02:39 AM)Chippy Wrote:  who himself claims there is no such thing as morality trying to tell me about rights and wrongs.
I can't remember ever trying to tell you what is right and what is wrong.

You seemed to express that your goal was to help out the untouchables, I'm merely explaining that attacking IndianAtheist is doing squat for them.

Just pointing out the obvious there for you buddy.
18-02-2014, 02:52 AM
(18-02-2014 02:43 AM)Stevil Wrote:  Stop and think about it Chippy. Remove your fingers from that tiny prick of yours, it must be rubbed raw by now.

If you truly cared about your message you would spend less time typing up racist attacks and more time actually doing something.

Fly to India Chippy, score yourself an "untouchable" bride, bring her and her many untouchable children back home. Love them, hug them, be a father to them and make a difference.
Why should that woman (and her children) have to spend another moment wading through the sewers just so that you can make another post on how much you want IndianAtheist to be responsible for her misery?

Its up to you, you CAN do it. We are all rooting for you buddy. Go Chippy Go, Go Chippy Go!!!! Thumbsup

It hasn't occurred to you yet that I have no regard for what you post. You are like a turd that somehow gained the ability to operate a qwerty keyboard--that is the extent of my regard for your stupid posts.