Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: Alla
(18-02-2014 02:47 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You used the word "Doctors" when referring to Mark Fulton as if there was an army of doctors rather than one stupid incompetent that graduated from Australia's worst medical school and was pushing a form of alternative medicine with zero evidence base that is rejected by every medical college in Australia.

You are stupid Indian cunt. Fuck off and die. You aren't even worth my attention, consider what I give you as charity.
You want to bring that up again.

Fact 1. Mark Fulton is a doctor
Fact 2. He is a qualified doctor having graduated based on the Australian medical education system.
Fact 3. Chippy is not a doctor
Fact 4. Chippy has not graduated from any medical education system
Fact 5. Chippy made an unqualified statement about the RDA being enough for mentally ill patients
Fact 6. The RDA's recommendations come with a disclaimer that the recommendation is based on healthy people.
Fact 7. Chippy asked Mark to back up his claim based on double blind placebo test results.
Fact 8. I asked Chippy to back up his claim based on the same criteria Chippy was demanding of Mark
Fact 9. Chippy refused to back up his claim stating that his position was the "null hypothesis"

So yet again Chippy was a hypocrite.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 03:01 AM
(18-02-2014 02:48 AM)Stevil Wrote:  I can't remember ever trying to tell you what is right and what is wrong.

All you've been trying to do is tell me what is right and wrong. You spent about 100 posts trying to convince me that there is no such thing as morality and as soon as I started criticising IndianAsswipe morality somehow sprang into existence.

You are a fraud and a sham. You tell yourself that there is no such thing as morality so you can dismiss the situations of the Dalits. Also, you repeatedly referring to them as "untouchables" rather than their preferred name Dalits is another indicator that you are a high-caste ethnic chauvinist asswipe that supports the caste system.

If there is no right and wrong then you have no grounds for objecting to anything that I post. You've used the word racist at least 10 times. What is the significance of racism if there is no such thing as morality? Answer: None.

You are a thorough hypocrite.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 03:08 AM
(18-02-2014 02:56 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 02:47 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You used the word "Doctors" when referring to Mark Fulton as if there was an army of doctors rather than one stupid incompetent that graduated from Australia's worst medical school and was pushing a form of alternative medicine with zero evidence base that is rejected by every medical college in Australia.

You are stupid Indian cunt. Fuck off and die. You aren't even worth my attention, consider what I give you as charity.

Fact 2. He is a qualified doctor having graduated based on the Australian medical education system.
Fact 5. Chippy made an unqualified statement about the RDA being enough for mentally ill patients
Fact 6. The RDA's recommendations come with a disclaimer that the recommendation is based on healthy people.
Fact 7. Chippy asked Mark to back up his claim based on double blind placebo test results.
Fact 8. I asked Chippy to back up his claim based on the same criteria Chippy was demanding of Mark
Fact 9. Chippy refused to back up his claim stating that his position was the "null hypothesis"

This just shows you ignorance of what the purpose of a double-blind placebo controlled experiment design is. Your request is meaningless. It is like asking for a double-blind placebo controlled experiment design result that demonstrates anthropogenic climate change. You just don't know what you are talking about. Your request is incoherent.

Also shithead, given my education I know more about pharmacology, biochemistry and experiment design than a general practitioner. Go find the thread where I discuss dyslexia with Mark Fulton and I correct him about double-blind placebo controlled experiment design and he admits his mistake.
18-02-2014, 03:10 AM
(18-02-2014 03:01 AM)Chippy Wrote:  If there is no right and wrong then you have no grounds for objecting to anything that I post. You've used the word racist at least 10 times. What is the significance of racism if there is no such thing as morality? Answer: None.
Well that's not true.

You are a racist, that is an undeniable fact.
There is nothing objectively wrong with being a racist. It is merely how you choose to live your life.
Do you take offense to me calling you a racist?

The way I see it. This forum would be a whole lot more useful if it weren't littered with you derailing threads and attacking people all the time. Repeatedly to and fro garbage from you and whoever you are arguing with at the time. At the moment it happens to be me.
But it just really makes the forum a mess. I figure if I take the hit for now then it helps keep you busy and thus helps to keep the rest of the forum clean.
Plus it is fun to see you squirm, when I know I have your number, when I see that you have dug a little hole for yourself that you cannot find your way out of. I take pleasure in that, when you are the victim. It gives me warm fuzzies.
Not because it is right or wrong, mind you. But because it is fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
18-02-2014, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 03:36 AM by Chippy.)
(18-02-2014 02:56 AM)Stevil Wrote:  

Here, I found it for you:

Me: "The purpose of a double-blind randomised placebo-controlled study is to determine the effect size of a therapeutic intervention."

Mark Fulton: You're right! My bad.

Source.

I know more about experiment design than Mark Fulton else he wouldn't have made the error that he did in that thread. This idea that because Mark Fulton is a doctor he knows everything is idiotic. I know more than Mark Fulton about everything that he has posted on in this forum:

--experiment design
--pseudoscience in psychiatry
--New Testament
--Koine Greek
--dyslexia
--the neurobiology of depression

So fuck you. At least he had the integrity to admit that he didn't know what he was talking about in relation to the original Greek version of the NT and experiment design.
18-02-2014, 03:17 AM
(18-02-2014 03:08 AM)Chippy Wrote:  This just shows you ignorance of what the purpose of a double-blind placebo controlled experiment design is. Your request is meaningless. It is like asking for a double-blind placebo controlled experiment design result that demonstrates anthropogenic climate change. You just don't know what you are talking about. Your request is incoherent.
It is not impossible to carry out a double-blind placebo controlled experiment in order to discover if the RDA is enough for mentally ill patients or whether they might benefit from a higher dose.

The RDA is a recommendation for healthy patients.

If you are not a medical practitioner and you don't have any evidence in support of your recommendation then you ought not make those recommendations, certainly not if you are demanding this level of evidence from the good Doctor given his recommendation.
18-02-2014, 03:17 AM
(18-02-2014 03:10 AM)Stevil Wrote:  Do you take offense to me calling you a racist?

I have no regard for you.

Quote:Plus it is fun to see you squirm,

That has happened only in your imagination.
18-02-2014, 03:19 AM
(18-02-2014 03:17 AM)Stevil Wrote:  It is not impossible to carry out a double-blind placebo controlled experiment in order to discover if the RDA is enough for mentally ill patients or whether they might benefit from a higher dose.

The RDA is a recommendation for healthy patients.

If you are not a medical practitioner and you don't have any evidence in support of your recommendation then you ought not make those recommendations, certainly not if you are demanding this level of evidence from the good Doctor given his recommendation.

You don't know what you are talking about and I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain experiment design to you.

Fulton had the integrity to admit his error, go read his post.
18-02-2014, 03:21 AM
(18-02-2014 03:15 AM)Chippy Wrote:  I know more than Mark Fulton about everything that he has posted on in this forum:
It's not a contest buddy.
The fact is that according to Australian law you are not a doctor and are not licensed to offer medical advice.
The fact of the matter is that you had no evidence in support of your medical advice.
18-02-2014, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 03:44 AM by Chippy.)
(18-02-2014 03:21 AM)Stevil Wrote:  It's not a contest buddy.

Yes it is, and I won that contest.

Quote:The fact is that according to Australian law you are not a doctor and are not licensed to offer medical advice.

You don't need to be "licensed" to offer medical advice in Australia. Anyone can offer medical advice. We have naturopaths, herbalists, homeopaths, iridologists and even aura readers and psychics all offering medical advice.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:The fact of the matter is that you had no evidence in support of your medical advice.

The fact of the matter is that you don't even understand what I said. You think you do, but you have no idea. Fulton admitted his error and misunderstanding so your line of argument is still-born.