Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 08:14 AM
RE: Alla
(18-02-2014 07:33 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  I live in urban civilized part of India WHICH DOES NOT PRACTICE CASTE SYSTEM YOU FUCKING RACIST SWINE!

There is no civilised part of India, it is an uncivilised slave-based society.

Quote:Central Government Act

Indian anti-caste law is not enforced. See here, here and here.

You are a liar spreading the usual upper-caste propaganda to try and present India as a civilised country.

The caste system is alive and well all over India:

More than three fourths of India’s SCs [Scheduled Castes] are still living in rural areas, but since the 2001 census, there has been a 40 per cent increase in the number of SCs living in urban areas. This figure is now approaching 50 million, while more than 150 million still live in rural India.[1]

There are 50 million Dalits just in the urban areas of India.

Fuck off you lying social parasite. The more you lie the more sinister you appear.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 08:53 AM by IndianAtheist.)
Educated,civilized and urban Indians DO NOT practice this bullshit Caste system... you have miserably failed to prove how i am "beneficiary" of a system that doesn't even exist.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Poor Little Dinesh is struggling to make another worthless bullshit post.

Poor Little Dinesh.
18-02-2014, 08:36 AM
[Image: cover.jpg]

Full report here.
18-02-2014, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 09:00 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(18-02-2014 08:14 AM)Chippy Wrote:  it is an uncivilised slave-based society.
Oh really ? care to provide me links on where this "Slave trading" is going on in the metro cities? because i cannot find any slaves! i live in a this "Supposed uncivlized slave-based soceity" and i cannot find any slaves around.
Quote:Indian anti-caste law is not enforced.
Laws are not strict in this country but the constitution makes it very clear that it stands for "equality for all".
Quote:the usual upper-caste propaganda to try and present India as a civilised country.
In case you haven't noticed i have CLEARLY said that INDIA is a fucking 3rd world country.

"Upper-caste propagada" my ass! you aboriginal baby eater!
Quote:The caste system is alive and well all over India:
[i]More than three fourths of India’s SCs [Scheduled Castes] are still living in rural areas
AH HA! thank you for proving my point! Castism ONLY exists in the rural,illiterate and ungoverned places of my country! not civilized urban cities.
Quote:There are 50 million Dalits just in the urban areas of India.
And how exactly are they being forced into slavery? where exactly is this slavery happening?

please i need to know because i frankly have NEVER asked anyone's caste in my life.. i don't know who is a dalit and who is what.. .

like i said i do NOT know anything about this system it was abolished decades before i was born.

Where exactly is this "Caste based slavery" being conducted by the state/central govt ?? I NEED SOURCE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT!

18-02-2014, 09:00 AM
(18-02-2014 08:53 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  please i need to know because i frankly have NEVER asked anyone's caste in my life.. i don't know who is a dalit and who is what.. .

like i said i do NOT know anything about this system it was abolished decades before i was born.

The 50 million Dalits in the urban areas of India don't exist? Is that what you are proposing?
18-02-2014, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 09:08 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(18-02-2014 09:00 AM)Chippy Wrote:  The 50 million Dalits in the urban areas of India don't exist? Is that what you are proposing?
I don't know where they are and how exactly are they being forced by Central/State Govt into "caste based slavery" for which you are deeming me responsible for... which is pure bullshit BTW

For all you know my mother or father might as well have been a dalit.

18-02-2014, 09:09 AM
(18-02-2014 08:53 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  And how exactly are they being forced into slavery? where exactly is this slavery happening?

Educate yourself Little Dinesh. Post less and read more: start here.

Quote:like i said i do NOT know anything about this system it was abolished decades before i was born.

It was abolished only on paper. It is alive and well. HRW describes India as an apartheid regime.

Quote:Where exactly is this "Caste based slavery" being conducted by the state/central govt ?? I NEED SOURCE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT!

No one said the government is conducting a slave trade. The government of India is too useless to run any sort of business. The slave trade is run by upper-caste citizens and the government turns a blind-eye to it just like you are.

Read the HRW report that I linked to.
18-02-2014, 09:13 AM
(18-02-2014 09:05 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:00 AM)Chippy Wrote:  The 50 million Dalits in the urban areas of India don't exist? Is that what you are proposing?
I don't know where they are and how exactly are they being forced by Central/State Govt into "caste based slavery" for which you are deeming me responsible for... which is pure bullshit BTW

No one said the governemnt is forcing Dalits into slavery. Upper-caste slave traders are forcing Dalits into slavery and the government ignores it.

State your lies clearly. Are you saying that there is no slavery in India?

Quote:For all you know my mother or father might as well have been a dalit.

Um, no. Dalits don't know how to read/write English and most of them don't have computers or internet access. You are an indoctrinated little turd from a privileged caste.
18-02-2014, 09:19 AM
(18-02-2014 09:05 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  for which you are deeming me responsible for... which is pure bullshit BTW

You are a beneficiary of caste-based slavery. Your national economy depends on slave-labour. The fruits, vegetables and rice that you eat were produced using slave labour. You and your family are blood-sucking leeches. Do the human race a favour and die.