Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 10:08 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Alla
(18-02-2014 09:19 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:05 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  for which you are deeming me responsible for... which is pure bullshit BTW

You are a beneficiary of caste-based slavery. Your national economy depends on slave-labour. The fruits, vegetables and rice that you eat were produced using slave labour. You and your family are blood-sucking leeches. Do the human race a favour and die.

Just like ChimpyChump!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Little Dinesh, your incompetently constructed tissue of lies is falling apart just as I had anticipated that it would.

You are a dumb shit--a typical upper-caste shithead that thinks they are smarter than everyone else. You are stupid little turd. The fact that you are trying to lie to the forum about the existence of slavery in India shows just how delusional you are.

You and Big Dinesh are jokes, typical ethnic chauvinist cunts. And both of you are so stupid you will continue here until you have been thoroughly discredited. You really are a dumb shit. You are helping me demonstrate just how debased the privileged castes of India actually are. One lie after another. Denying what has been documented by countless reports and books. How exactly are you and Big Dinesh hoping to win this argument? All of the facts are at my disposal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 09:40 AM
(18-02-2014 09:37 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Just like ChiimpyChump!

So Australia has a caste system does it? Stupid American cunt, go read a book and learn something.
18-02-2014, 09:46 AM
(18-02-2014 08:21 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Educated,civilized and urban Indians DO NOT practice this bullshit Caste system... you have miserably failed to prove how i am "beneficiary" of a system that doesn't even exist.

Your national economy is based on slave-labour. The estimate is that there are about 200 million Dalits and most of them are enslaved. All of the fresh produce that you eat was produced using slave labour. You are a beneficiary of slavery. Read the HRW report and the websites I have linked to. All of the evidence is there.
18-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Devadasi: Ritualised Prostitution of Dalit Girls

Devadasi too is prohibited on paper.
18-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Of the 3 million prostitutes in India, 1.2 million are children. Most of them are Dalits, trafficked into brothels. [1]
18-02-2014, 09:54 AM
15 million children are enslaved in bonded labour in India today, many of them sold to landowners or factory bosses to pay off their family debts. Most of them are Dalits.[1]
18-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Yeah Mormonism is just so racist and destructive and it's a matter of urgency that we have high-caste Indians telling us just how awful Mormonism is. Rolleyes
18-02-2014, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 10:13 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(18-02-2014 09:09 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Educate yourself Little Dinesh. Post less and read more: start here.
I get it the poor&uneducated are being exploited by the criminals.. WOW WHAT A SURPRISE!! for a moment i almost forgot that i live in a 3rd world country.. thank for reminding me that i certainly do.Drinking Beverage

lol so so you're telling me that i'm directly responsible for this underground illegal sex-trafficking,organ harvesting,child labors&bonded labors?

What's next ? i'm also responsible for adam eating the dammed apple? you're hysterical!

Dude thank you for the laughs! here i was getting angry at you.. Laughat

BTW "Dinesh" is a Strictly North Indian Hindu name.. i am neither a Hindu nor a North Indian so in both cases you fail.
Quote:It was abolished only on paper. It is alive and well.
I'm not bloody responsible for any crime rackets!
Quote:HRW describes India as an apartheid regime.
SOURCE PLEASE.
Quote:No one said the government is conducting a slave trade.
Quote:Your national economy depends on slave-labour

LOL you just contradicted yourself you MORON!

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
18-02-2014, 10:05 AM
(18-02-2014 09:57 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Yeah Mormonism is just so racist and destructive and it's a matter of urgency that we have high-caste Indians telling us just how awful Mormonism is. Rolleyes
Well as racist you are its no wonder that you are getting all defensive about Mormonism.Laughat

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence