Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Alla
(18-02-2014 10:55 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Look at the cover of the report:
[Image: swz2uh.png]
I can clearly see that it reads "Hidden apartheid' it doesn't say that India is an apartheid regime you fuck!

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 11:02 AM
(18-02-2014 10:42 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Nowhere did HRW declare indian Govt as an apartheid regime.

For the third time:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid497767
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 11:08 AM
(18-02-2014 10:59 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 10:55 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Look at the cover of the report:
[Image: swz2uh.png]
I can clearly see that it reads "Hidden apartheid' it doesn't say that India is an apartheid regime you fuck!

It is a report on India's caste system. One of your own Prime Minister's described the caste system as being like South Africa's apartheid:

"Dalits have faced a unique discrimination in our society that is fundamentally different from the problems of minority groups in general. The only parallel to the practice of untouchability was apartheid."
-Prime minister Manmohan Singh[1]

Read the HRW report you lazy idiot.
18-02-2014, 11:08 AM
(18-02-2014 10:59 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  I can clearly see that it reads "Hidden apartheid' it doesn't say that India is an apartheid regime you fuck!

Are you actually this stupid or are trying to be evasive?
18-02-2014, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 12:00 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(18-02-2014 11:02 AM)Chippy Wrote:  For the third time:
Dr Manmohan singh compared the caste system to Apartheid regime he did NOT say that indian Govt is an apartheid regime or that educated Indian citizens condone caste system or that Indian economy somehow depends on illegal human trafficking and shit like that.

You are the only one who is trying the paint whole of India in your narrow disgustingly racist point of view that all educated urban Indians are Hindus and are active proponents of caste system and should be discriminated by 1st world moral crusaders like you.

Well fuck you and your racist point of view! go drink beer and hump a kangaroo or something!

I'm done WITH YOU! don't bother replying because i don't give a fuck anymore

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
18-02-2014, 11:36 AM
I can't believe I read this thread............... lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
18-02-2014, 11:44 AM
(18-02-2014 03:27 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
Quote:The fact is that according to Australian law you are not a doctor and are not licensed to offer medical advice.

You don't need to be "licensed" to offer medical advice in Australia. Anyone can offer medical advice. We have naturopaths, herbalists, homeopaths, iridologists and even aura readers and psychics all offering medical advice.
Requirements for Practising Medicine in Australia

(18-02-2014 03:27 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
Quote:The fact of the matter is that you had no evidence in support of your medical advice.

The fact of the matter is that you don't even understand what I said. You think you do, but you have no idea. Fulton admitted his error and misunderstanding so your line of argument is still-born.
The fact of the matter is that you made a claim and did not (could not) back it up. Fulton made no comment as to the validity of your own unqualified claim.
18-02-2014, 11:49 AM
(18-02-2014 04:33 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Referring to that argument as representing a victory for you (or Mark Fulton) shows just what an ignorant fuckwit you are. Fulton conceded all of my central points and in the thread I linked you to demonstrated that I know more than he does about experiment design. So go fuck yourself.
Again, it is not a contest.
I was not supporting Mark's claims just merely trying to get you to support your own claim, as you had suggest Mark needs to do of his own.

My own understanding is irrelevant. You did not even attempt to support your own claim. You stated that you didn't have to because you believed it to be the null hypothesis.
18-02-2014, 11:53 AM
(18-02-2014 04:48 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Unless you subscribe to a Judaic, i.e. supernatural, conception of inter-generational guilt your position is nonsensical. ...

Um, no I don't subscribe to such ideas/beliefs of said supernatural bull-pucky.

(18-02-2014 04:48 AM)Chippy Wrote:  ...The vital point is that there are no laws that negatively discriminate against indigenous Australians and many that positively discriminate for indigenous Australians. Indigenous Australians can and do vote without interference and none are owned as slaves.

*Nod* Quite true and indeed, currently, they do.

(18-02-2014 04:48 AM)Chippy Wrote:  This stands in contrast with the Indian caste system which operates today and which has clear beneficiaries and clear victims that are victims because their labour is being exploited by upper-castes.

*Nods* About this I am not asking questions and am looking up your links etc.

(18-02-2014 04:48 AM)Chippy Wrote:  How exactly is the non-existence of a body of laws "affecting people and families today"? By what mechanism is this affect achieved? How does that fact that someone's grandfather couldn't vote impinge on one's current ability to vote? How is it impeded or denigrated? You are appealing to some unspecified metaphysics of causation which is mystical.

Um....the practice/acknowledgement was only changed in 1966. So...there would still be people alive today who, at least, grew up under the system. Not to mention their parents would have lived under the system. So...using the term 'Grandfather' is pushing it back further than is warranted.

(18-02-2014 04:48 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Just state you point.

Hence actual, effectively current problems associated with NO financial, educational, material or even inheritable type of social 'supports' that the rest of society had/has been developing/investing in for 200 odd years. So...people alive today who grew up in a VERY different social dynamic than what would be considered 'standard' or 'normal'.

(18-02-2014 04:48 AM)Chippy Wrote:  And stop with the perfunctory well-wishes.

When I figure out how to make a signature, sure.

Very much cheers to all.
18-02-2014, 12:17 PM
(18-02-2014 10:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 10:09 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Because I said so! Works for your pathological-liar "mind"!

Crushing blow you've dealt me.

Yup.

Quote: I'm supposed to be scared of you aren't I?

Oh, but you are. I can see it in the desperation of your posts.

Quote:Didn't you claim that you are intellectually intimidating because you have lots of internet memes bookmarked and organised into categories?

Why yes, if Hobo ChimpyChump Hobo the Pathological Liar can be trusted. Laughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop