Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Alla
(14-02-2014 09:38 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  No shit Sherlock! she already has repeated this enough.

So your construction "a polytheistic Mormon" is a redundancy.

Quote:FYI i'm concerned with Atheism not USA.

Yes so why aren't you concerned with the comparative absence of atheism in India?

Quote:You're comparing a 3rd world country with USA?

Yes I am because Hinduism contributes to the Third World status of India.

Quote:If you're so interested in hindusim go make threads about it yourself don't expect me to make one just because i'm an Indain.

I do expect you to critique Hinduism because the shit-hole that you live in--i.e. India-- owes much of its character to Hinduism. And that is a reasonable expectation.

It is hypocritical of you to cut-and-paste generic criticisms of the Church of the LDS and its historical racism when Hinduism is itself a racist and elitist religion currently.

Hinduism and Indian culture in general is also misogynist so again it is hypocritical of you to do your cut-and-paste of generic crap when the society in which you live in is so fundamentally flawed and so far removed from liberal-humanism.

As I said in my original post, you are just some clueless, spoiled, middle-class Indian teenager from the suburbs of India that is oblivious to the deep injustices and iniquities that pervade Indian society.

On every metric concerned with religiosity and superstition, India is much worse than continental Europe and the Anglophone world. For example, the rat temples of India and the beliefs that surround them are much worse than any Mormon temple ritual.

[Image: temple-of-rats.jpg]

[Image: rat_temple.jpg]

The rat saliva and rat turd contaminated milk is "blessed" and believed to have curative powers so it is drunk.

[Image: karni%20mata%20temple%20bikaner.jpg]

[Image: man_sharing_food_with_rats.jpg]

[Image: india%20rats%20and%20people.jpg]

If I had to chose between wearing "magic underwear" and eating amongst rat turds, drinking rat turd flavoured milk and sharing my food with rats I would choose the underwear.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 06:25 PM
What's the matter Chippy, you need to get rid of some aggression so you attack someone because he lives in a specific country?

Pffffft!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-02-2014, 06:45 PM
(14-02-2014 06:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  What's the matter Chippy, you need to get rid of some aggression so you attack someone because he lives in a specific country?

Pffffft!

So you decided to give a rhetorical question a try?

IndianAtheist is a hypocritical little snotty-nosed punk. All he does is cut-and-paste and regurgitate shit he gets from YT videos. He lives in Third World shit-hole that drips with superstition and religious insanity and he is bothered by religiosity in the USA. Really? Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IndianAtheist is akin to a stale-piss reeking hobo that goes around telling people they have dandruff in their hair and he is repulsed by it. I could fill a book with the crazy religious practices that fill India and IndianAtheist is concerned with what is happening in the USA? Really? What gall and temerity this must take.

I'm not going to let this sort of hypocrisy and myopia pass without comment. If you don't like it then tough shit.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 06:54 PM
The Mormons may have "magic underwear" but the Hindus have magic cow piss:

[Image: q.jpg]

[Image: 8401602485_6225d0c5a5.jpg]

[Image: cow%20urine%20india.jpg]

[Image: uu..jpg]

IndianAtheist, how much more of this stuff do you want?

Hinduism provides an almost endless supply of religious insanity.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 07:31 PM
(14-02-2014 06:54 PM)Chippy Wrote:  The Mormons may have "magic underwear" but the Hindus have magic cow piss:
IndianAtheist, how much more of this stuff do you want?

Hinduism provides an almost endless supply of religious insanity.

I would like some more. For any religion for that matter. I think I'm gonna start a new thread "In the limit, religion leads to the absurd." Thumbsup

And how come those fuckers ain't eating them rats? That's what I'd do.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-02-2014, 07:36 PM
(14-02-2014 07:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And how come those fuckers ain't eating them rats? That's what I'd do.

Because they believe they are the reincarnation of their relatives.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 07:47 PM
(14-02-2014 07:36 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 07:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And how come those fuckers ain't eating them rats? That's what I'd do.

I have a couple relatives that were/are rats while still alive...maybe there's some sense to that. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-02-2014, 07:57 PM
(14-02-2014 07:36 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

Oh for fuck's sake. I'd go to the local shaman or whatever in charge and give them a thousand goats or whatever to tell their people, "Our ancestors are displeased with us because we don't consume them as fast as they'd like to make themselves present in our lives. ... EAT MOR' RAT."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-02-2014, 07:59 PM
(14-02-2014 06:45 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 06:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  What's the matter Chippy, you need to get rid of some aggression so you attack someone because he lives in a specific country?

Pffffft!

So you decided to give a rhetorical question a try?

IndianAtheist is a hypocritical little snotty-nosed punk. All he does is cut-and-paste and regurgitate shit he gets from YT videos. He lives in Third World shit-hole that drips with superstition and religious insanity and he is bothered by religiosity in the USA. Really? Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IndianAtheist is akin to a stale-piss reeking hobo that goes around telling people they have dandruff in their hair and he is repulsed by it. I could fill a book with the crazy religious practices that fill India and IndianAtheist is concerned with what is happening in the USA? Really? What gall and temerity this must take.

I'm not going to let this sort of hypocrisy and myopia pass without comment. If you don't like it then tough shit.

I still don't get why you are holding him responsible for Indian religions?

He was asking questions about Mormons, I doubt there are a lot of them in India.

Why would he be asking questions here about the religions he can better explore at home?

While talking about Indian religions is all fine and good, I fail to see how he is responsible for them and why they are now discussed in a thread about Mormons?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-02-2014, 08:00 PM
LOL ChinpyChimp's got the Red Ass again. Who'da known?

[Image: angry-chimpanzee-4.jpg]

PS: The dude's username is IndianATHEIST, you ignorant fucking moron.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop