Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Alla
(14-02-2014 07:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  I fail to see how he is responsible for them and why they are now discussed in a thread about Mormons?

....expecially considering that IA is an ATHEIST, herpaderpderp!

[Image: 46048446.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 08:06 PM
(14-02-2014 07:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 06:45 PM)Chippy Wrote:  So you decided to give a rhetorical question a try?

IndianAtheist is a hypocritical little snotty-nosed punk. All he does is cut-and-paste and regurgitate shit he gets from YT videos. He lives in Third World shit-hole that drips with superstition and religious insanity and he is bothered by religiosity in the USA. Really? Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IndianAtheist is akin to a stale-piss reeking hobo that goes around telling people they have dandruff in their hair and he is repulsed by it. I could fill a book with the crazy religious practices that fill India and IndianAtheist is concerned with what is happening in the USA? Really? What gall and temerity this must take.

I'm not going to let this sort of hypocrisy and myopia pass without comment. If you don't like it then tough shit.

I still don't get why you are holding him responsible for Indian religions?

He was asking questions about Mormons, I doubt there are a lot of them in India.

Why would he be asking questions here about the religions he can better explore at home?

While talking about Indian religions is all fine and good, I fail to see how he is responsible for them and why they are now discussed in a thread about Mormons?

I can't help but wonder what internet rage I'd get if I complained or asked about the Mormons? Would I get raged at for ignoring the Catholics? Or would he go after the Aboriginal Dream Time?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-02-2014, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 08:32 PM by Chippy.)
(14-02-2014 07:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh for fuck's sake. I'd go to the local shaman or whatever in charge and give them a thousand goats or whatever to tell their people, "Our ancestors are displeased with us because we don't consume them as fast as they'd like to make themselves present in our lives. ... EAT MO' RAT."

The temple has a priest.

It won't happen because the rat temple and rat reverence are an integral part of that caste's identity and spiritual life. They believe that their caste exists to live in a constant cycling between human ("untouchable") and rat. Ascension doesn't apply to the lowest caste beyond the rat-"untouchable" cycle so they treat those rats just as they would treat their living relatives because they expect them to "come back" as rats and for those rats to "come back" as members of their caste (the rat people actually form a sect within the lowest caste).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 08:09 PM
[Image: cvrfish_zps1da6f39b.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-02-2014, 08:16 PM
(14-02-2014 07:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  I still don't get why you are holding him responsible for Indian religions?

I'm not holding him "responsible", I'm accusing him of being disingenuous and myopic. He need only look in his own backyard to find Hinduistic insanity so why is he so concerned with Mormonism and Alla.

Quote:He was asking questions about Mormons, I doubt there are a lot of them in India.

Why would he be asking questions here about the religions he can better explore at home?

He's not innocently asking questions about Mormonism. He already knows the answers to the questions he is asking because he is getting both the questions and the critical responses from anti-Mormon websites. All he is doing is badgering Alla because he thinks Mormonism is "stupid" when he lives in a nation that is oversupplied with religious stupidity.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 08:22 PM
And up next, ChimpyChimp is going to defend HIS religion!.

[Image: sylvain-grandadam-aboriginal-dance-australia.jpg]

14-02-2014, 08:27 PM
(14-02-2014 08:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't help but wonder what internet rage I'd get if I complained or asked about the Mormons? Would I get raged at for ignoring the Catholics? Or would he go after the Aboriginal Dream Time?

Go have a wank and go back to sleep you retard.

Australian aboriginal animism is a minority religion and has no influence on the Australian social order; and Australia has clear separation between church and state so the Catholic Church is irrelevant.

Hinduism on the other hand is the basis for the entire structure of Indian society despite the claim that it has a secular state and it remains the basis for the subjection of women.

There is no comparison to be made between indigenous Australian religion or Catholicism and the influence of Hinduism on Indian society and economy. Furthermore there is no equivalent of a rat temple, magic piss and sati in aboriginal religion or Catholicism.

But since you are a 17-year old retard I don't expect you make an intelligent post.
14-02-2014, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 08:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-02-2014 08:08 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 07:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh for fuck's sake. I'd go to the local shaman or whatever in charge and give them a thousand goats or whatever to tell their people, "Our ancestors are displeased with us because we don't consume them as fast as they'd like to make themselves present in our lives. ... EAT MO' RAT."

The temple has a priest.

It won't happen because the rat temple and rat reverence are an integral part of that caste's identity and spiritual life. They believe that their caste exists to live in a constant cycling between human ("untouchable") and rat. Ascension doesn't apply to the lowest caste beyond the rat-"untouchable" cycle so they treat those rats just as they would treat their living relatives because they expect to "come back" as rats and for those rats to "come back" as members of their caste (the rat people actually form a sect within the lowest caste).

Oh my dear fuckety fuck fuck. They all gonna die from bubonic plague or hanta virus or shit. They need a EAT MOR' RAT come to Jesus kinda moment. Hobo

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-02-2014, 08:46 PM
(14-02-2014 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 08:08 PM)Chippy Wrote:  The temple has a priest.

It won't happen because the rat temple and rat reverence are an integral part of that caste's identity and spiritual life. They believe that their caste exists to live in a constant cycling between human ("untouchable") and rat. Ascension doesn't apply to the lowest caste beyond the rat-"untouchable" cycle so they treat those rats just as they would treat their living relatives because they expect to "come back" as rats and for those rats to "come back" as members of their caste (the rat people actually form a sect within the lowest caste).

Oh my dear fuckety fuck fuck. They all gonna die from bubonic plague or hanta virus or shit. EAT MOR' RAT. Hobo

There were 892 cases of plague reported in India in 1994[1].

This is my point, there is no comparable religious stupidity in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia or New Zealand. India is one of the most religiously fucked-up nation-states on the planet, so to have our little Indian friend here dumping shit on Mormonism because it's "dumb" is utterly incongruous.

I shouldn't be the one delineating the religious insanity of India, but such is the myopia of our little Indian friend.

A person from India that was genuinely interested in criticizing the absurdity of religion would start with Hinduism for the obvious reasons. But I'm guessing that like most Indians from the higher castes he is a chauvinist nationalist. The fact that he has access to the Internet and can understand English means that IndianAtheist is drawn from the higher castes and his father likely works for the government. That is to say, IndianAtheist is a beneficiary of the caste system so he doesn't want to criticize it.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Awwwwwww.......poor widdle ChimpyChimp iz havin hizself a taaaaantruuummmm...

[Image: monkey-throwing-feces-o.gif][Image: Shit_b45621_2851629.gif][Image: 3OSVm.gif]