Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Alla
(14-02-2014 08:46 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear fuckety fuck fuck. They all gonna die from bubonic plague or hanta virus or shit. EAT MOR' RAT. Hobo

There were 892 cases of plague reported in India in 1994[1].

Plague-ridden bat infestation in Australia

[Image: 5146140-3x2-700x467.jpg]

EAT MOAR BAT, ChimpyChimp!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 09:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-02-2014 06:45 PM)Chippy Wrote:  IndianAtheist is a hypocritical little snotty-nosed punk. All he does is cut-and-paste and regurgitate shit he gets from YT videos. He lives in Third World shit-hole that drips with superstition and religious insanity and he is bothered by religiosity in the USA. Really? Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IndianAtheist is akin to a stale-piss reeking hobo that goes around telling people they have dandruff in their hair and he is repulsed by it. I could fill a book with the crazy religious practices that fill India and IndianAtheist is concerned with what is happening in the USA? Really? What gall and temerity this must take.

I'm not going to let this sort of hypocrisy and myopia pass without comment. If you don't like it then tough shit.

Why don't you tell Girly how you really feel, Chippy. ... Funny I don't feel the same. ... Consider ... your hypersensitive to something there.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Since some of you want to know more about the batshit crazy religion that is Hinduism I will oblige.

According to Hindu scripture--the rigveda--the cosmos once contained a giant named Purusha. The Hindu pantheon sacrificed Purusha to make the castes, i.e. different parts of Purusha were used to constitute the various social classes.

[Image: CasteBody.jpg]

The so-called "untouchable" or dalit caste were not made from the body of Purusha, they are beneath the feet of Purusha.

[Image: caste.jpg]

India is a notionally a secular state but the Hindu caste system is actually alive and well. The dalit are a little better than a slave class, they are given the worst jobs and are paid a pittance. It is also believed that the dalit are incapable of being reincarnated into higher castes--they are excluded from the reincarnative scheme of Hinduism. At best some sects such as the rat people believe they cycle between rats and dalit.

The cow piss drinking is connected with the Hindu belief that cows are sacred. Despite India's claim to be a secular state, cow sluaghter is illegal and can land you a 10-year jail term[1].

The practice of sati involves widows throwing themselves upon the funeral pyre of their husband to be burnt alive. This practice is mandated by the rigveda and was outlawed by the British colonial government. Despite that it still continues in isolated rural areas.

Hinduism is a fucked-up religion and it produces more suffering currently than perhaps any other single religion. The life of the dalit is entirely miserable and hopeless both materially and "spiritually". There are approximately 150 million members of the dalit caste--yes 150 million people living in religiously mandated squalor with no hope or chance of any sort of upward mobility.[2]

PS:- I will add that the ~800 cases of plague in 1994 in India were human infections.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 10:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-02-2014 09:51 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Since some of you want to know more about the batshit crazy religion that is Hinduism I will oblige.

According to Hindu scripture--the rigveda--the cosmos once contained a giant named Purusha. The Hindu pantheon sacrificed Purusha to make the castes, i.e. different parts of Purusha were used to constitute the various social classes.

The so-called "untouchable" or dalit caste were not made from the body of Purusha, they are beneath the feet of Purusha.

India is a notionally a secular state but the Hindu caste system is actually alive and well. The dalit are a little better than a slave class, they are given the worst jobs and are paid a pittance. It is also believed that the dalit are incapable of being reincarnated into higher castes--they are excluded from the reincarnative scheme of Hinduism. At best some sects such as the rat people believe they cycle between rats and dalit.

The cow piss drinking is connected with the Hindu belief that cows are sacred. Despite India's claim to be a secular state, cow sluaghter is illegal and can land you a 10-year jail term[1].

The practice of sati involves widows throwing themselves upon the funeral pyre of their husband to be burnt alive. This practice is mandated by the rigveda and was outlawed by the British colonial government. Despite that it still continues in isolated rural areas.

Hinduism is a fucked-up religion and it produces more suffering currently than perhaps any other single religion. The life of the dalit is entirely miserable and hopeless both materially and "spiritually". There are approximately 150 million members of the dalit caste--yes 150 million people living in religiously mandated squalor with no hope or chance of any sort of upward mobility.[2]

PS:- I will add that the ~800 cases of plague in 1994 in India were human infections.

You really got a hair up your ass for the Hnidus don't you Chippy.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-02-2014, 10:05 PM
(14-02-2014 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 09:51 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Since some of you want to know more about the batshit crazy religion that is Hinduism I will oblige.

You really got a hair up your ass for the Hnidus don't you Chippy.

How so?
Looks to me like he sees bullshit in the world and is pointing it out.
I don't see how that means he has it in for Hinduism...

It's not Chippy's fault that Hinduism is a crock of shit.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
14-02-2014, 10:08 PM
(14-02-2014 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You really got a hair up your ass for the Hnidus don't you Chippy.

He's just trying desperately (and failing miserably) to hang the Hindus' superstitions on IndianAtheist. Typical brainless ChimpyChimp tantrum. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
14-02-2014, 10:10 PM
In case any of you think I am exaggerating the plight of the dalit there are organisations dedicated to their liberation. The dalit are trafficked and traded just like slaves.

Look here and here.

I find it thoroughly offensive that someone from a privileged Indian caste that is a beneficiary of the exploitation of the dalit is on this forum criticising Mormonism for its historical racism.
14-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Taq, he has elaborated why he blames IndianAtheist to be what he blamed him to be. True, in the beginning we had little clue as to why he did so, but later he explained his deduction. It is also true that he is very militant about revealing and attacking Hiduism and all the suffering this religion causes.\

But to be fair, IndianAtheist should contribute something in his defense. Especially, after Chippy deducted him to be what he blames him to be. He might be wrong, but as long as IndianAtheist does not correct him, Chippy has no reason to assume otherwise.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
[+] 3 users Like Youkay's post
14-02-2014, 10:16 PM
(14-02-2014 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You really got a hair up your ass for the Hnidus don't you Chippy.

No, I am just doing what IndianAtheist ought to be doing but will not because he is from one of the privileged castes. I'm just presenting the facts of current day India. The point is that IndianAtheist has no interest in social justice or with critiquing religion, he is some little Indian turd from an upper caste that is badgering Alla and pretending he has some sort of moral superiority over her.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
14-02-2014, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 10:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-02-2014 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

How so?
Looks to me like he sees bullshit in the world and is pointing it out.
I don't see how that means he has it in for Hinduism...

It's not Chippy's fault that Hinduism is a crock of shit.

Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which presume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ... shit just ain't happening. ... play on.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post