Alla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Alla
(14-02-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How so?
Looks to me like he sees bullshit in the world and is pointing it out.
I don't see how that means he has it in for Hinduism...

It's not Chippy's fault that Hinduism is a crock of shit.

Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which presume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ... shit ain't happening. ...

Maybe just my opinion but it is kinda more crazy. It wouid be as though those SD whackadoos ran this whole country by their religious beliefs.

Which by their forum, wouid include burning anyone seen as a heretic at the stake.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 10:23 PM
(14-02-2014 10:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You really got a hair up your ass for the Hnidus don't you Chippy.

He's just trying desperately (and failing miserably) to hang the Hindus' superstitions on IndianAtheist. Typical brainless ChimpyChimp tantrum. Hobo

If you'd actually read what Chippy has been saying you'd know that that isn't true.
But you didn't because you're a waste of space piece of shit with the brain capacity of a retarded 5year old.

You're so stupid you don't even see that you're the stupidest person on this forum, and that's saying something. You should be embarrassed by yourself.

People view you as a troll. I wouldn't be surprised if Girly was the only one on this forum that actually even likes you which isn't saying much because Girly likes everybody. It's a case of they're laugh AT you, NOT with you.

shoo fly.

Quote:Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which assume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ...

Other major religions, ie: Catholism, don't create and enhance the idea of a sub-par human class that you only need to hear their label to understand how they're viewed/treated. "untouchables".

Even so, other religions and beliefs are completely irrelevant anyway.
Is slavery in America justified because it happened in the Dutch Empire too?
Just because something bad happens somewhere else doesn't excuse it happening in the place in question.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-02-2014, 10:24 PM
(14-02-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which presume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ... shit ain't happening. ...

Sorry but this just isn't true. Neither Christianity nor Islam mandate a caste system.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 10:46 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(14-02-2014 10:14 PM)Youkay Wrote:  But to be fair, IndianAtheist should contribute something in his defense.

LOL IndianAtheist doesn't owe ChimpyChump's idiotic tantrum any "defense" at all -- he is under no obligation whatsoever to defend the strawman ChimpyChump is flailing away at. But it's fun to watch ChimpyChump work himself up to an aneurism over yet another strawman, just the same.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
14-02-2014, 10:28 PM
(14-02-2014 10:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Other major religions, ie: Catholism, don't create and enhance the idea of a sub-par human class that you only need to hear their label to understand how they're viewed/treated. "untouchables".

Exactly. And it isn't just a dead religious idea, it is the foundation of current Indian social structure.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
14-02-2014, 10:30 PM
(14-02-2014 10:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're so stupid you don't even see that you're the stupidest person on this forum, and that's saying something.

Was that supposed to be some sad attempt at an insult? Laughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
14-02-2014, 10:32 PM
(14-02-2014 10:28 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 10:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Other major religions, ie: Catholism, don't create and enhance the idea of a sub-par human class that you only need to hear their label to understand how they're viewed/treated. "untouchables".

Exactly. And it isn't just a dead religious idea, it is the foundation of current Indian social structure.

People up the road from us, adopted a boy from India. He used to touch my face and told me how much he hated his skin because he was so dark.

It's just fucked up and sad...I can't imagine what that kid went through for the first 7-8 years of his life.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-02-2014, 10:32 PM
(14-02-2014 10:24 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 10:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hinduism ain't no more or less fucked up than any other metaphysics which presume some bullshit promise of some postmortem preservation of identity. ... shit ain't happening. ...

Sorry but this just isn't true. Neither Christianity nor Islam mandate a caste system.

Do they promise some postmortem preservation of identity? 'Cause if they do, I'm not gonna waste time arguing over scat.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-02-2014, 10:35 PM
(14-02-2014 10:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 10:24 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Sorry but this just isn't true. Neither Christianity nor Islam mandate a caste system.

Do they promise some postmortem preservation of identity? 'Cause if they do, I'm not gonna waste time arguing over scat.

Wouldn't the concept of reincarnation be preservation of identity?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-02-2014, 10:36 PM
(14-02-2014 10:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe just my opinion but it is kinda more crazy. It wouid be as though those SD whackadoos ran this whole country by their religious beliefs.

Which by their forum, wouid include burning anyone seen as a heretic at the stake.

In terms of net suffering caused, the Hindu system is much worse than the monarchy envisaged by the members of SD. Their monarchy doesn't define an underclass that can neither obtain spiritual salvation or upward social mobility. Remember also that we are not talking all hypotheticals here, there are ~150 million "untouchables" that are denied even such things as the ability to draw water from the same well as even the sudra. The cows are shown more respect and care than the dalit are.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post