Alla!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Alla!
Alla in Spanish means over there! Not there as real close, but over there! Different from alli, and aquella, but not by much! Pronounced aya the double l comes out as a Y.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Remind me again why we're trying to summon forth the forum's most insufferable pseudo-Mormon?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2016, 10:46 PM
I miss her particular brand of insanity. People like her are the main reason that I come to these forums. Come back Alla. Sadcryface2
12-06-2016, 11:02 PM
(12-06-2016 10:46 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I miss her particular brand of insanity. People like her are the main reason that I come to these forums. Come back Alla. Sadcryface2

[Image: do-not-want-pictures-do-not-want-pics-am...04k8gn.gif]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-06-2016, 12:25 AM
I didn't even realize she's been gone. When she's here she's like a zit that needs to be popped. After a month you forget the zit was even there.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
14-06-2016, 12:04 AM
If you miss her just go read some of her old posts as she just regurgitates the same Mormon talking points over and over. You could also hit yourself in the face will a shovel so further simulate the conversation.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
14-06-2016, 12:08 AM
One troll leaves, another soon takes its place. Right now we have mittens. They're all the same.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-06-2016, 10:29 AM
(14-06-2016 12:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One troll leaves, another soon takes its place. Right now we have mittens. They're all the same.

Thankfully, we have finally lost our mittens, who was almost certainly a sock of that sick, twisted piece of excrement who has been banned repeatedly.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-06-2016, 10:41 AM
(14-06-2016 10:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 12:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One troll leaves, another soon takes its place. Right now we have mittens. They're all the same.

Thankfully, we have finally lost our mittens, who was almost certainly a sock of that sick, twisted piece of excrement who has been banned repeatedly.

must have missed that. who was it?
15-06-2016, 12:30 PM
(14-06-2016 10:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  

We do have Phu Cat, who insists on using bigger font sizes than normal, asks the dumbest questions, suffers terribly from non-sequiter usage and has to sign off every post, like we can't tell who made that post unless we see "Phu Cat" at the bottom of it. Rolleyes

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]