Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2015, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 03:38 AM by Mark Fulton.)
RE: Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
(11-11-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  Quote: "Charlatans typically don't tell people in open source documents that they are charlatans! "

MARK FULTON: Paul did! He admitted he was a liar.
Rom 3:7 the truth of God hath more abounded through(in, by, because of) my lie unto His glory.

ALLA:

So, Paul admits that he lied. He says that every man is a liar. But it doesn't make every liar a charlatan.

So, if Mark Fulton lies: "according to the Bible Paul admitted he was tailoring his theology" then Mark Fulton is charlatan?
So, if Mark Fulton lies that "according to the Bible Paul admits to be a charlatan" then Mark Fulton is charlatan?
So, if Mark Fulton lies that "according to the Bible Paul preached to replace Jewish Law with faith in Christ" then Mark Fulton is charlatan?

I don't think so. I don't even believe Mark Fulton is lying intentionally, but he lies in his ignorance. He is simply a man who doesn't understand spiritual things. He even doesn't know what spiritual things are. Mark Fulton simply have no idea what Paul actually was saying.

charlatan
"A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud."

Paul admitted he lied. Does the fact he lied make him a charlatan? It certainly doesn't help his cause.

Paul claimed he received his inspiration from god. He claimed he was "specially chosen" to do so. Think about what that means for a minute.

What makes him any different from Mohammed, David Koresh, the pope, Benny Hinn, or a Mormon prophet? They all claimed they talked to God, and have no proof of a celestial hot line. They are all just audacious enough to not be embarrassed to promote themselves. They are all charlatans.

Alla, have you ever worked in a psychiatric ward? Psychotic people often talk to god. The telephone line fizzles away with the right treatment.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2015, 10:04 PM
(11-11-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  Quote: "Charlatans typically don't tell people in open source documents that they are charlatans! "

MARK FULTON: Paul did! He admitted he was a liar.
Rom 3:7 the truth of God hath more abounded through(in, by, because of) my lie unto His glory.

ALLA:

So, Paul admits that he lied. He says that every man is a liar. But it doesn't make every liar a charlatan.

So, if Mark Fulton lies: "according to the Bible Paul admitted he was tailoring his theology" then Mark Fulton is charlatan?
So, if Mark Fulton lies that "according to the Bible Paul admits to be a charlatan" then Mark Fulton is charlatan?
So, if Mark Fulton lies that "according to the Bible Paul preached to replace Jewish Law with faith in Christ" then Mark Fulton is charlatan?

I don't think so. I don't even believe Mark Fulton is lying intentionally, but he lies in his ignorance. He is simply a man who doesn't understand spiritual things. He even doesn't know what spiritual things are. Mark Fulton simply have no idea what Paul actually was saying.

Perhaps you better fill the readers in on what you mean by "spiritual things"
12-11-2015, 08:07 PM
MARK FULTON:
Paul admitted he lied. Does the fact he lied make him a charlatan? It certainly doesn't help his cause.

ALLA:
What did he lie about specifically according to the Bible? Do you know, Mark Fulton?

Paul said that God had more abounded unto His glory through(in, by, because) of his lie.

I know a little bit about Paul's past from the Bible. He was not a very good person according to the Bible. He persecuted people for their believes. May be even killed them. Lied (according to Paul)
Paul changed after God appeared to him (according to the Bible). This is what Paul was talking about. People knew that Paul was a liar, bad person, persecuted Christians, but after God appeared, Paul changed completely. When people knew this they saw a miracle and power of God. They wanted to become Christians. They wanted to change like Paul did.
That is why through a sinner(liar) who changes for better God had more abounded unto His glory

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Perhaps you better fill the readers in on what you mean by "spiritual things"
Gladly. I will fill you in on what "spiritual things" are.
Everything that makes you a better person(more kind, more wise, more compassionate, more forgiving, more perfect) in other words everything that makes you being more like God and more close to the Spirit, are spiritual things.
Example: to wash my husband's dirty laundry is not a spiritual thing. But when I see it as my service to him because I love him and I do it with gladness, and tender feeling in my heart, then it becomes a spiritual thing.
Everything that brings you more close to the Spirit is spiritual thing.

12-11-2015, 08:21 PM
(11-11-2015 07:56 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 11:07 AM)Alla Wrote:  In your dream, baby. I didn't list all of your false claims, yet.

Sure, while I do my first 100 push-ups to warm up myself a little bit. Kiss

Oh...you're back. I thought as you had written

"I wish to every person on this forum only the best. I hope all of you have great time( Holidays season).
You all are great people.

Good bye."

you meant "goodbye." Obviously not.

Let's get back into it thenBig Grin

I said "good bye" in that thread. I am not coming back there. Even though I want to reply to one person I will not do it because "good-bye" means "good-bye".
I didn't leave the ring.

13-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Of course, Paul was preaching the Gospel. All the time.
But in verse 19 Paul says that he made himself servant to all.
To serve people is to help them in their needs and it is spiritual thing to serve others with love and compassion, without offending them.
When Paul was serving them this way, he was more close to God and he was bringing people more close to God by helping them.

Missionary work is not just talking(blah-blah-blah) about God. Missionary work is also (feed my sheep, feed my sheep, feed my sheep) - serving, helping, doing good to others - to Jew, to Gentile, to the weak, to the strong (without offending them).
P.S. Your interpretation of this words of Paul is very interesting, but there is one problem with it. Paul did not say: I tailor my theology.
This interpretation is correct and 100 % true - Paul was tailoring his service to others according to their needs

If you are right, then please give me few examples of Paul was tailoring his theology. I want to know specifics. It makes more sense to tailor your service according to people's needs, then to tailor theology. But you will give me some examples of Paul tailoring his theology.

13-11-2015, 06:33 PM
(12-11-2015 08:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  MARK FULTON:

ALLA:
What did he lie about specifically according to the Bible? Do you know, Mark Fulton?

Paul said that God had more abounded unto His glory through(in, by, because) of his lie.

I know a little bit about Paul's past from the Bible. He was not a very good person according to the Bible. He persecuted people for their believes. May be even killed them. Lied (according to Paul)
Paul changed after God appeared to him (according to the Bible). This is what Paul was talking about. People knew that Paul was a liar, bad person, persecuted Christians, but after God appeared, Paul changed completely. When people knew this they saw a miracle and power of God. They wanted to become Christians. They wanted to change like Paul did.
That is why through a sinner(liar) who changes for better God had more abounded unto His glory

Paul was a liar.

He lied by inventing a "new covenant"

He lied by inventing the idea that his Christ rose from the dead.

He lied that a Christ died for everyone's sins.

He lied that god talked to him.

He lied by claiming that he was an apostle.

He lied by claiming that Gentiles were god's chosen.

He lied by pretending to be a devout Jew
13-11-2015, 09:04 PM
(12-11-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Perhaps you better fill the readers in on what you mean by "spiritual things"
Gladly. I will fill you in on what "spiritual things" are.
Everything that makes you a better person(more kind, more wise, more compassionate, more forgiving, more perfect) in other words everything that makes you being more like God and more close to the Spirit, are spiritual things.
Example: to wash my husband's dirty laundry is not a spiritual thing. But when I see it as my service to him because I love him and I do it with gladness, and tender feeling in my heart, then it becomes a spiritual thing.
Everything that brings you more close to the Spirit is spiritual thing.

"in other words everything that makes you being more like God and more close to the Spirit, are spiritual things."

The glaring problem with that idea is that the god depicted in the bible is a thug.

God has nearly all the most unattractive features of a primitive tyrant. He was violent, sexist, racist, egotistical, power-hungry, capricious, jealous, homophobic, and not particularly intelligent. He allowed and encouraged rape, even of children. He sanctioned slavery, war, murder and the unnecessary killing of animals. He took sides and interfered in the world’s proceedings like a meddlesome, mischievous bully. He passed judgment on the most trivial of issues and insisted the Jews worship him. I’m not the first commentator to conclude that God was a right old bastard. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG0PDuUdhAc). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY).

He was similar to Islam’s god, Allah, who was also jealous, violent, sexist, and obsessed with snuffing out any competition. Yahweh and Allah were, in fact, hypothetically the same character. Judaism had its priests and prophets who were inspired to write the Old Testament, Islamists had Mohamed who was allegedly inspired to write the Koran, and they were both supposedly referring to the same nasty god.

Yet, Yahweh wasn’t all bad. Different authors depicted him differently. There are some places where he was merciful or gracious or forgiving or loving or kind. If he’d consistently behaved this well, belief would be a more benign delusion - but he shows his true colors too often.
13-11-2015, 09:09 PM
(13-11-2015 09:14 AM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, Paul was preaching the Gospel. All the time.
To serve people is to help them in their needs and it is spiritual thing to serve others with love and compassion, without offending them.
When Paul was serving them this way, he was more close to God and he was bringing people more close to God by helping them.

Missionary work is not just talking(blah-blah-blah) about God. Missionary work is also (feed my sheep, feed my sheep, feed my sheep) - serving, helping, doing good to others - to Jew, to Gentile, to the weak, to the strong (without offending them).
P.S. Your interpretation of this words of Paul is very interesting, but there is one problem with it. Paul did not say: I tailor my theology.
This interpretation is correct and 100 % true - Paul was tailoring his service to others according to their needs

If you are right, then please give me few examples of Paul was tailoring his theology. I want to know specifics. It makes more sense to tailor your service according to people's needs, then to tailor theology. But you will give me some examples of Paul tailoring his theology.

"Of course, Paul was preaching the Gospel. All the time."

What gospel would that be, Alla? Please be specific in your reply.
13-11-2015, 09:15 PM
(13-11-2015 09:14 AM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, Paul was preaching the Gospel. All the time.

"Paul did not say: I tailor my theology."

Sorry...yes he did....he even admitted it...

19Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
Thread Closed