Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 04:16 AM by Mark Fulton.)
RE: Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
(16-11-2015 07:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  MARK FULTON:
So... the creator of the entire universe.... "wants" you, one of 7 billion humans in an obscure corner of an infinitesimally large said universe, to follow the thousands of rules laid down by some culture-poor goat fuckers in the middle east over 2000 years ago...Huh

ALLA:
No, He doesn't want me to follow the thousands of rules. I thought I explained it to you. It is not possible to follow all rules or thousands of rules. He wants me and 7 billion people to learn how to be good or better people.

MARK FULTON:
AND...have "faith" in the idea "he" sent himself to die to save you from himself...Huh
ALLA:
this is false idea and that is why I don't believe in it. God didn't send Himself to die to save me from Himself

MARK FULTON:
AND... believe that when you die you can rule your own planet in another corner of the universe?
ALLA:
Yes , I can believe this but it is not required for salvation.

MARK FULTON:
Has it not occurred to you that

- said hypothetical god obviously does not exist, Gasp
- and even if "he" did, "he" wouldn't give a fuck about
- you Blink
- or the twisted, bizarre ramblings of any of these random, self obsessed people? Sadcryface

ALLA:
Let's say it occurs to me once in while. So? As long as I am improving in my personal progress and live by faith I am moving in right direction. Personal progress is always good thing.
It is OK to have doubts sometimes. That is why we are here - to improve ourselves, to have personal progress despite our doubts. We are not suppose to have perfect knowledge. When there is perfect knowledge there is no room for growing.

"Let's say it occurs to me once in while."

Thank you for being honest. It is nice to see that not all your humanity and integrity has been squashed out by religious brainwashing. Q would make himself a lot more popular if he too could be a little honest at times.

"As long as I am improving in my personal progress... I am moving in right direction."

Agreed.

"and live by faith"

Oops! Faith is the belief in something for which there is no evidence. It is not a virtue, but a fault. Church people make out that it is something to be admired, whereas in reality it is a dark stain on humanity.

It is OK to have doubts sometimes.

Yes. To do so is natural and logical. Don't ever forget that there is a crack in everything...that's how the light gets in...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wRYjtvI...wRYjtvIYK0
To deny those doubts leads to cognitive dissonance, and that it is very unhealthy.

That is why we are here - to improve ourselves, to have personal progress despite our doubts.

Well... we have personal progress because of doubts. Imagine being stuck inside Q's skin. Imagine having no where to go, nothing to learn. It is intellectual death. Please, Alla, for your own sake, don't go down that road.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
17-11-2015, 02:00 AM
(16-11-2015 07:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  MARK FULTON:
So... the creator of the entire universe.... "wants" you, one of 7 billion humans in an obscure corner of an infinitesimally large said universe, to follow the thousands of rules laid down by some culture-poor goat fuckers in the middle east over 2000 years ago...Huh

ALLA:
No, He doesn't want me to follow the thousands of rules. I thought I explained it to you. It is not possible to follow all rules or thousands of rules. He wants me and 7 billion people to learn how to be good or better people.

MARK FULTON:
AND...have "faith" in the idea "he" sent himself to die to save you from himself...Huh
ALLA:
this is false idea and that is why I don't believe in it. God didn't send Himself to die to save me from Himself

MARK FULTON:
AND... believe that when you die you can rule your own planet in another corner of the universe?
ALLA:
Yes , I can believe this but it is not required for salvation.

MARK FULTON:
Has it not occurred to you that

- said hypothetical god obviously does not exist, Gasp
- and even if "he" did, "he" wouldn't give a fuck about
- you Blink
- or the twisted, bizarre ramblings of any of these random, self obsessed people? Sadcryface

ALLA:
Let's say it occurs to me once in while. So? As long as I am improving in my personal progress and live by faith I am moving in right direction. Personal progress is always good thing.
It is OK to have doubts sometimes. That is why we are here - to improve ourselves, to have personal progress despite our doubts. We are not suppose to have perfect knowledge. When there is perfect knowledge there is no room for growing.

"He wants me and 7 billion people to learn how to be good or better people."

Well, that's not what "he" says in the babble. It is just your spin. We can all invent our own gods and invent what they say. Ask Girly. But churches don't buy that....because they miss out on their 10% Drinking Beverage
17-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Mark, there are better ways to spend your time.

I mean seriously, you're in a debate with Alla????

WTF are you doing?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
17-11-2015, 02:28 AM
(17-11-2015 02:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Mark, there are better ways to spend your time.

I mean seriously, you're in a debate with Alla????

WTF are you doing?

Practising. I hope I'm not boring everyone.
17-11-2015, 02:32 AM
You're healthy. Don't waste it!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-11-2015, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 09:20 PM by Alla.)
(17-11-2015 02:00 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  "He wants me and 7 billion people to learn how to be good or better people."
Well, that's not what "he" says in the babble. It is just your spin. We can all invent our own gods and invent what they say. Ask Girly. But churches don't buy that....because they miss out on their 10% Drinking Beverage
He said (according to the Bible): love one another, He was teaching to serve others like He did. Anyone who does it becomes a better person.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
18-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Why do you always say: the Bible says this.., Paul said this.." when there are no those things in the Bible or Paul didn't say it? I don't get it.

19-11-2015, 12:13 AM
(18-11-2015 09:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 02:00 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Well, that's not what "he" says in the babble. It is just your spin. We can all invent our own gods and invent what they say. Ask Girly. But churches don't buy that....because they miss out on their 10% Drinking Beverage
He said (according to the Bible): love one another, He was teaching to serve others like He did. Anyone who does it becomes a better person.

I assume you are referring to Jeebus. Yes...he did say "love one another" in a few places.

Yet he also said "hate one another" and "I hate you" in many places.

You need to read your babble without skipping the bad bits.
19-11-2015, 12:14 AM
(18-11-2015 09:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  Why do you always say: the Bible says this.., Paul said this.." when there are no those things in the Bible or Paul didn't say it? I don't get it.

Ok...you be specific and I'll show you the quotes.
20-11-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 12:42 PM by Alla.)
(19-11-2015 12:13 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 09:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  He said (according to the Bible): love one another, He was teaching to serve others like He did. Anyone who does it becomes a better person.

I assume you are referring to Jeebus. Yes...he did say "love one another" in a few places.

Yet he also said "hate one another" and "I hate you" in many places.

You need to read your babble without skipping the bad bits.

please, quotes where Jesus says: " I hate you"
also where He says "hate one another"
But make sure that quotes have those words. Ok, my friend? Smile

P.S. those are specifics you asked for.

Thread Closed