Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
So, according to the Bible Jesus is teaching me and 7 billion people to be better people by following commandment "love one another", and "follow Me" which means "become like I AM"

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
20-11-2015, 03:29 PM
(20-11-2015 12:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 12:13 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I assume you are referring to Jeebus. Yes...he did say "love one another" in a few places.

Yet he also said "hate one another" and "I hate you" in many places.

You need to read your babble without skipping the bad bits.

please, quotes where Jesus says: " I hate you"
also where He says "hate one another"
But make sure that quotes have those words. Ok, my friend? Smile

P.S. those are specifics you asked for.

I hope you realise that Jesus, if he ever existed, did not speak English, so he never said "I hate you."

He allegedly said something equivalent, many times, in Aramaic, which has then then been translated into English. So you must consider his intent. Consider the following.

“Anyone who believes in the Son has eternal life, but anyone who refuses to believe in the Son will never see life: the anger of God stays on him” (John 3:33, NJB.)

“He who believes and is baptized will be saved; he who does not believe will be condemned” (Mark 16:16, NJB.)

“Anyone who does not remain in me is like a branch that has been thrown away—he withers; these branches are collected and thrown on the fire and they are burnt” (John 15:6, NJB.)

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! ...woe to you, blind guides...You blind fools!... You blind men!... You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?” (Matt. 23:13–34, NJB.)

“Well then, just as the darnel is gathered up and burnt in the fire, so it will be at the end of time. The Son of Man will send his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all things that provoke offences and all who do evil, and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth” (Matt. 13:40–43, NJB.)

“Next he will say to those on his left hand ‘Go away from me with your curse upon you, to the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels’’’ (Matt. 25:41, NJB.)

“Then he began to approach the towns in which most of his mira- cles had been worked, because they refused to repent. Alas for you Chorazin! Alas for you Bethsaida! For if the miracles done in you were done in Tyre or Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sack cloth and ashes, and still I tell you that it will not go as hard on Judgment day on Tyre or Sidon as with you. And as for you Capernaum, did you want to be exalted as high as heaven? You shall be thrown down in hell for if the miracles done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have been standing yet. And still, I tell you that I will not go as hard with the land of Sodom on Judgment day as with you” (Matt. 11:20–24, NJB.)

“But as for my enemies who did not want me for their king, bring them here and execute them in my presence” (Luke 19:27, NJB.)

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth: it is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter in law against her mother in law. A man’s enemies will be those of his own household. Anyone who prefers father or mother to me is not worthy of me. Anyone who prefers son or daughter to me is not worthy of me. Anyone who does not take his cross and follow in my footsteps is not worthy of me. Anyone who finds his life will lose it; anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it” (Matt. 10:34–39, NJB.)

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26, KJV.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2015, 06:31 PM
MARK FULTON:
“Anyone who believes in the Son has eternal life, but anyone who refuses to believe in the Son will never see life: the anger of God stays on him” (John 3:33, NJB.)

ALLA:
1) to be angry is not = to hate. I can be angry at someone I love, it doesn't mean I hate him/her.
So, I repeat that God loves me and He loves 7 billion or more people and He wants us to be better people. When we love one another we learn how to be better people.

Wrong verse, Mark Fulton, wrong verse.

20-11-2015, 06:33 PM
MARK FULTON:
“He who believes and is baptized will be saved; he who does not believe will be condemned” (Mark 16:16, NJB.)

ALLA:
Where does it say that He hates those who will be condemned? what does it mean to be condemned according to God?
Wrong verse, Mark Fulton, wrong verse. You need some more practice. Smile

20-11-2015, 06:43 PM
MARK FULTON:
“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26, KJV.)

ALLA:
Hmm. If I don't hate my own life, I can not be His disciple. What does it mean according to Jesus? Why should I hate my life according to Jesus? Does Mark Fulton understand? I bet he doesn't.
If Mark Fulton understood what it means to hate own life (according to Jesus) Mark Fulton would understand what it means to hate mother, or father, or children, or wife according to Jesus.
Mark, you need some practice. Smile

20-11-2015, 07:01 PM
You're playing word games with someone who did not even speak English.

The intent of the authors who put words in his mouth is clear.

Jeebus badmouthed people he didn't like. He threatened to kill them, and what's even nastier, with eternal damnation.

Stop reading your babble with rose coloured glasses.
20-11-2015, 07:04 PM
(20-11-2015 06:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  MARK FULTON:

ALLA:
Hmm. If I don't hate my own life, I can not be His disciple. What does it mean according to Jesus? Why should I hate my life according to Jesus? Does Mark Fulton understand? I bet he doesn't.
If Mark Fulton understood what it means to hate own life (according to Jesus) Mark Fulton would understand what it means to hate mother, or father, or children, or wife according to Jesus.
Mark, you need some practice. Smile

Alla, hermeneutics, which is the art of making the bible say what you would like it to say, is bullshit.

You should be honest enough to take the words on face value, and stop trying to reinterpret them.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
20-11-2015, 07:06 PM
(20-11-2015 06:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  MARK FULTON:

ALLA:
1) to be angry is not = to hate. I can be angry at someone I love, it doesn't mean I hate him/her.
So, I repeat that God loves me and He loves 7 billion or more people and He wants us to be better people. When we love one another we learn how to be better people.

Wrong verse, Mark Fulton, wrong verse.

Would you condemn someone you love to eternal damnation?
21-11-2015, 11:59 AM
(17-11-2015 02:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Mark, there are better ways to spend your time.

I mean seriously, you're in a debate with Alla????

WTF are you doing?

I give my love to GirlyMan. Heart

21-11-2015, 12:00 PM
(17-11-2015 02:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You're healthy. Don't waste it!

I give a little bit more love to GirlyMan. Heart

He is wonderful person. We disagree a lot but he is the best.

Thread Closed