Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
Hmm, I shared this big "secret" in many of my posts here. But I will repeat.
Paul was teaching this:

Without faith in Messiah nobody can be justified by Jewish Law. It doesn't mean that it is not important to follow the Law.
He was teaching that only those who have faith in Messiah and follow the Law will be justified(saved).
Why is nobody justified by Law? Because all people break God's laws. Every one of us. By breaking one law we break everything.
But if we have faith in Christ His blood can cleanse us form sins(from breaking laws).
Paul was teaching that all those who follow the Law but have no faith in Messiah can not be justified.
Paul was teaching that all those who have faith in Messiah but do not follow the Law can not be justified.
So, we need both: to have faith in Messiah and follow God's Law.

Paul was teaching that it doesn't matter on what day of the week we observe Sabbath. What matter is the meaning of the Sabbath. Before the Atonements it was on 7th day of the week, after the Atonement it is on the 1st day of the week. Before the Atonement God delivered house of Israel from the slavery. After the Atonement God delivered all people from death(hell).
Because of Messiah you are not going to end up in hell. You will be resurrected(salvation from the death. You don't even have to believe in Christ. You can even make fun of Him. But if you want to be exalted and become like God you have to be cleansed from your sins. It is possible if you have faith in Messiah and keep God's Law.

This is what Paul was teaching but you don't understand. Paul said that milk is first, then meat. Mark, you can't digest meat(heavy doctrine). You can't even drink milk(basics).
So, I shared the secret. Smile
P.S. I hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2015, 05:48 PM
(27-11-2015 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hmm, I shared this big "secret" in many of my posts here. But I will repeat.
Paul was teaching this:

Without faith in Messiah nobody can be justified by Jewish Law. It doesn't mean that it is not important to follow the Law.
He was teaching that only those who have faith in Messiah and follow the Law will be justified(saved).
Why is nobody justified by Law? Because all people break God's laws. Every one of us. By breaking one law we break everything.
But if we have faith in Christ His blood can cleanse us form sins(from breaking laws).
Paul was teaching that all those who follow the Law but have no faith in Messiah can not be justified.
Paul was teaching that all those who have faith in Messiah but do not follow the Law can not be justified.

Paul was teaching that it doesn't matter on what day of the week we observe Sabbath. What matter is the meaning of the Sabbath. Before the Atonements it was on 7th day of the week, after the Atonement it is on the 1st day of the week. Before the Atonement God delivered house of Israel from the slavery. After the Atonement God delivered all people from death(hell).
Because of Messiah you are not going to end up in hell. You will be resurrected(salvation from the death. You don't even have to believe in Christ. You can even make fun of Him. But if you want to be exalted and become like God you have to be cleansed from your sins. It is possible if you have faith in Messiah and keep God's Law.

This is what Paul was teaching but you don't understand. Paul said that milk is first, then meat. Mark, you can't digest meat(heavy doctrine). You can't even drink milk(basics).

"So, I shared the secret."

Classic Dunning-Kruger...

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately.

You only half understand some of Paul, and you are assuming, without good reason, that some of what he preaches is the truth

"P.S. I hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving."

Thanks, but we don't celebrate this in Australia.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2015, 08:18 PM
(27-11-2015 05:48 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You only half understand some of Paul,
Or even less. But I do understand the "milk". You don't.
(27-11-2015 05:48 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  and you are assuming, without good reason, that some of what he preaches is the truth
I am not assuming, I believe. I have my reason.

(27-11-2015 05:48 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Thanks, but we don't celebrate this in Australia.
Oh, yes. I forgot you were from Australia. But still, Mark, I hope you have great time every day.

28-11-2015, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2015 08:26 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(27-11-2015 08:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 05:48 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You only half understand some of Paul,
Or even less. But I do understand the "milk". You don't.
(27-11-2015 05:48 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  and you are assuming, without good reason, that some of what he preaches is the truth
I am not assuming, I believe. I have my reason.

(27-11-2015 05:48 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Thanks, but we don't celebrate this in Australia.
Oh, yes. I forgot you were from Australia. But still, Mark, I hope you have great time every day.

You wrote
But I do understand the "milk". You don't.

Alla, Paul was inconsistent, often.

You have taken some of what he wrote and claim you understand it ( and for unexplained reasons, you think I don't.)

There is a big difference between understanding a concept and accepting it as the truth. Unfortunately for you, you have made a big leap...you have "believed" that some of what Paul wrote was the truth. Why? Probably because you have been cajoled or ordered to do so in church. If you are honest with yourself, this is why you have your "reason" to "believe" Paul.

Would it not be better to believe in something because you have discovered, for yourself, that it is the truth? That would take some effort, but surely this is an important enough topic for you to make the effort?

I suggest you read my debate with Q. All of it. Slowly. You owe it to yourself to understand who Paul was and what he was trying to do.

You don't have to agree with everything I write, but at least if you educate yourself, you will be making more informed decisions.

Understand something else. We will never meet. I do not want your money or your praise or to win this debate. I'm not trying to sell you anything other than confidence in yourself. I'm not asking you to "believe" me...but just that you believe in yourself.
28-11-2015, 08:53 PM
(27-11-2015 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hmm, I shared this big "secret" in many of my posts here. But I will repeat.
Paul was teaching this:

"Without faith in Messiah nobody can be justified by Jewish Law."

Yes. This is what Paul taught. He made it up. Read that again.

Why is nobody justified by Law?

Well...Jews for centuries before Paul, and for 2000 years after Paul, believe they please God by following "the Law." ( I don't think you really know what the "the Law" is). They are allowed to make mistakes, and they think their hypothetical God forgives them.

Paul taught that the law was redundant, yet he had no authority to make such a claim other than his own delusions. Read that again.

"But if we have faith in Christ His blood can cleanse us form sins(from breaking laws)".

Yes, this is what Paul taught. He made it up. It is a pathetically weak idea. Read that again.

"Paul was teaching that it doesn't matter on what day of the week we observe Sabbath."

Yes, Paul was breaking the law. He made up his own rules. Read that again.

After the Atonement God delivered all people from death(hell).

Yes. This was what Paul taught. He made it up. There was no atonement. Read that again.

It is possible if you have faith in Messiah

Utter nonsense made up by Paul. Has the penny dropped?

This is what Paul was teaching but you don't understand

That is what Paul was teaching, and I do understand it, but I don't buy into the bullshit. Neither should you. When you learn about the real history, you will know why.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
07-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey Alla, how's your reading up on Paul going? What have you learned recently?
10-12-2015, 12:39 PM
(07-12-2015 03:26 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hey Alla, how's your reading up on Paul going? What have you learned recently?
I am not reading Paul's writings recently. I read what God says today and what He wants me to know. I can not be stacked in the 1st century.

10-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Alla:
"Without faith in Messiah nobody can be justified by Jewish Law."

MF:
Yes. This is what Paul taught. He made it up. Read that again.

Alla:
You can say this, of course. Too bad you don't know if you are correct.

10-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Alla:
Why is nobody justified by Law?

MF:
Well...Jews for centuries before Paul, and for 2000 years after Paul, believe they please God by following "the Law." ( I don't think you really know what the "the Law" is). They are allowed to make mistakes, and they think their hypothetical God forgives them.

Alla:
Yes, they believed this. Too bad, they din't know if they were correct.

10-12-2015, 12:49 PM
A:
"But if we have faith in Christ His blood can cleanse us form sins(from breaking laws)".
MF:
Yes, this is what Paul taught. He made it up. It is a pathetically weak idea. Read that again.
A:
This is not what I discuss with you. I discuss with you your understanding of Paul's teaching. It is incorrect understanding.

A:
"Paul was teaching that it doesn't matter on what day of the week we observe Sabbath."
MF:
Yes, Paul was breaking the law. He made up his own rules. Read that again.
A: Yes, if he made it up then he broke the Law. If he didn't make it up then he was teaching will of God.
Too bad you don't know if your claim is true.

Thread Closed