Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Alla and Mark Fulton about Paul
A:
After the Atonement God delivered all people from death(hell).
MF:
Yes. This was what Paul taught. He made it up. There was no atonement. Read that again.
A:
Too bad you don't know if your claim is true.

A:
This is what Paul was teaching but you don't understand
MF:
That is what Paul was teaching, and I do understand it, but I don't buy into the bullshit.
A:
I don't discuss here what you buy(believe) or don't buy(don't believe).

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2015, 06:29 PM
(10-12-2015 12:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 03:26 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hey Alla, how's your reading up on Paul going? What have you learned recently?
I am not reading Paul's writings recently. I read what God says today and what He wants me to know. I can not be stacked in the 1st century.

"I am not reading Paul's writings recently."

So you didn't read my debate with Q?

Why are you here, debating Paul, if you are not willing to consider your opponent's ideas?

"I read what God says today and what He wants me to know."

Ah ha. Where do you read "what God says today"?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2015, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 07:03 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(10-12-2015 12:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  A:
After the Atonement God delivered all people from death(hell).
MF:
Yes. This was what Paul taught. He made it up. There was no atonement. Read that again.
A:
Too bad you don't know if your claim is true.

A:
This is what Paul was teaching but you don't understand
MF:
That is what Paul was teaching, and I do understand it, but I don't buy into the bullshit.
A:

Really? Then why did you write

"you don't understand"
"Too bad you don't know if your claim is true." (x5)
"Mark, you can't digest meat(heavy doctrine). You can't even drink milk(basics)."
"I discuss with you your understanding of Paul's teaching."

You continually presume to tell me I'm ignorant of some wonderful truth preached by Paul.

Yet you have yet to contribute a single fact about Paul the person. Who was he? What gave him his credibility? What was he trying to do? Did he ever meet Jesus? How did his writings get into the bible?

You even admit you understand less than half of what Paul wrote.

You are in an online discussion about Paul which hundreds of people are reading, yet you're quite obviously doing no research. Rather, you claim god talks to you which gives you credibility. That's pathetic!

Why hasn't it occurred to you that you're out of your depth in this discussion?
11-12-2015, 07:58 PM
(11-12-2015 06:29 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am not reading Paul's writings recently. I read what God says today and what He wants me to know. I can not be stacked in the 1st century.

"I am not reading Paul's writings recently."

Why are you here, debating Paul, if you are not willing to consider your opponent's ideas?

Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you asked me if I read Paul's writings. That is why I told you that I don't read it and that I read different scriptures lately.
I also didn't read recently your discussion with Q. But I will do it very soon so I can share with you my opinion about how wrong you are Tongue

11-12-2015, 09:21 PM
(11-12-2015 07:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 06:29 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  "I am not reading Paul's writings recently."

Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you asked me if I read Paul's writings. That is why I told you that I don't read it and that I read different scriptures lately.
I also didn't read recently your discussion with Q. But I will do it very soon so I can share with you my opinion about how wrong you are Tongue

Alla, please help me make this interesting and informative for our readers. Present some facts. Discuss Paul.
12-12-2015, 08:38 PM
“I, Paul, appointed by God to be an apostle” (1 Cor. 1:1, NJB)
Alla:
Thanks, Paul, for letting me know about this. So, I can ask God if this is true.

“From Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus who has been called to be an apostle, and specially chosen to preach the Good News that God promised long ago through his prophets in the scriptures” (Rom. 1:1–3, NJB.)
Alla:
it is very important to know so I can ask God if this is true.

“I am astonished at the promptness with which you have turned away from the one who called you and have decided to follow a different version of the Good News. Not that there can be more than one Good News; it is merely that some trouble makers among you want to change the Good News of Christ; and let me warn you that if anyone preaches a version of the Good News different from the one that we have already preached to you, whether it be ourselves or an angel from heaven, he is condemned” (Gal. 1:6–9, NJB.)
Alla:
thanks for warning, Paul.

“ . . . my gospel,” (Rom 2; 16 and 16; 25-27)
Alla: of course, representative of God on earth can say this. When representative speaks it is the same if God would speak.

“Brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, the gospel that you received and in which you are firmly established; because the gospel will save you only if you keep believing exactly what I preached to you - believing anything else will not lead to anything” (1 Cor. 15:1–3, NJB.)
Alla:
Of course, you are God's representative on Earth. When you preach it is the same if God would preach.

“Take me for your model, as I take Christ” (1 Cor. 11:1, NJB.)
Alla:
of course, God said to follow the prophets. To follow the prophets(those whom Christ sends) = to follow Christ

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me” (Gal. 2:20, KJV.)
Alla:
yes, yes. I can say the same thing about myself. Christ liveth in me, I am crucified with Christ,..
Christ is happy when we say this.

Mark Fulton:
There are scores of other similar quotes from Paul that I could've posted.
Alla:
yes. Thanks for posting these wonderful quotes/the truth
MF:
Paul's arrogance and narcissism jumps out at the reader from the page. This is not the writing of a humble or modest man, but the delusions of a small man who somehow imagined he was important.
Alla:
Mark, if Paul was not humble, he wouldn't say those wonderful things. He would continue to persecute the Church.

13-12-2015, 01:33 PM
(11-12-2015 09:21 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Alla, please help me make this interesting and informative for our readers. Present some facts. Discuss Paul.

Dear Mark!
I just want to let you know that I ban myself from this forum. But I still will visit this forum and read your interesting posts/ideas. I will be silent visitor Drinking Beverage Smile
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

13-12-2015, 01:35 PM
I thought you had left.

BTW. Masterful trolling Alla. Well done.

Good bye.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Thread Closed