Alla, please answer the question!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2014, 11:53 PM
Alla, please answer the question!
I asked you in a different thread:
(14-01-2014 10:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Alla, why do you think black people have dark skin?

You answered:
(14-01-2014 10:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't have my own opinion on this matter.

You continued to dodge the question, so now I'm asking again here. I understand that you are not allowed to have your "own opinion", but what is the answer? What is the opinion you are told to have?

If your religion is the truth, this question should not be a problem for you to answer, because it is simply the truth. Now please, stop dodging and answer the question.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Alla, please answer the question!
I would recommend waiting a little while. It may take Alla some time to write a detailed response, and we have no idea what time zone he lives in.

He may be sleeping, working, or dealing with other business. Wait a day or two, then accuse him of avoiding the question.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
15-01-2014, 12:19 AM
(15-01-2014 12:15 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I would recommend waiting a little while. It may take Alla some time to write a detailed response, and we have no idea what time zone he lives in.

He may be sleeping, working, or dealing with other business. Wait a day or two, then accuse him of avoiding the question.

She I believe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-01-2014, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 12:30 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(15-01-2014 12:15 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I would recommend waiting a little while. It may take Alla some time to write a detailed response, and we have no idea what time zone he lives in.

Hmmm...you could be right... Damn you voice of reason!
Or she could be busy crafting a script in which she can pretend to to have answered the question, while actually, clearly evading it to everyone else reading the response. She does the dodge, evade, then non-answer response constantly.

...still want her response, either way...

15-01-2014, 12:28 AM
(15-01-2014 12:19 AM)Chippy Wrote:  She I believe.

Oh Sorry. She.

Thank you for the correction.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
15-01-2014, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 12:40 AM by Dark Phoenix.)
(15-01-2014 12:21 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Or she could be busy crafting a script in which she can pretend to to have answered the question, while actually, clearly evading it to everyone else reading the response. She does the dodge, evade, then non answer response constantly.

I have never discussed anything with her before, so I am reluctant to come to any conclusions about her in advance. I don't feel comfortable asking to be taken at face value myself, while simultaneously withholding the benefit of the doubt.

Until and if she gives me a reason to believe to the contrary, I will assume that she intends to answer the question, but needs more time to do so.

(15-01-2014 12:21 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  ...still want her response, either way...

I agree. I am deeply curious as to what she will say.

I hope I haven't managed to chase off the only active Mormon I have ever encountered on the forum. I was hoping for an interesting and educational conversation. I sincerely want to be respectful enough that I can discuss Mormonism with a member without resorting to mere crude insult and mindless attack. I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want to have a conversation for its own sake, and maybe make us all think. Any criticism ought to be expressed with reason and calm respect.

I will do my best to maintain that standard.

-Karl Marx
15-01-2014, 12:37 AM
She's a Mormon.. so.. yeah its kinda racist... [Image: 070-Shame-on-Mormons-650x331.jpg] i presume she's so embarrassed to even talk about it.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
15-01-2014, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 12:45 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(15-01-2014 12:34 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I have never discussed anything with her before, so I am reluctant to come to any conclusions about her in advance.
I hope I haven't managed to chase off the only active Mormon I have ever encountered on the forum. I was hoping for an interesting and educational conversation. Oh well, patience. Time will tell.

Yeah well, you're barking up the wrong tree with that one. You'll be sorely disappointed. But as Levar Burton says, "Don't take my word for it".

15-01-2014, 12:43 AM
[quote='IndianAtheist' pid='466940' dateline='1389767838']
She's a Mormon.. so.. yeah its kinda racist... [Image: 070-Shame-on-Mormons-650x331.jpg] i presume she's so embarrassed to even talk about it.
[/quote

No blacks allowed is just the tip of it. I want to hear her specific explanation for the specific question I asked. ...we'll just have to wait to hear what she says...

15-01-2014, 12:44 AM
(15-01-2014 12:40 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Yeah well, your barking up the wrong tree with that one. You'll be sorely disappointed.

Maybe you are right, but I don't feel comfortable conceding the point just yet. Naive of me perhaps, but I want to at least wait and see. I may yet have my conversation.

-Karl Marx