Alla, please answer the question!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: Alla, please answer the question!
(15-01-2014 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO MAKLELAN
Hi, I am Alla and I am LDS. I am convert(thanks to God). He found me. I was lost sheep of Israel but He sent His fishermen(as Prophets of old said He would) and they brought me Good News. But before missionaries were sent to me He gave me a revelation and atheist(it was me) became a believer in one moment.
I was born in Ukraine. I was raised an atheist.
I am so proud that it is in Ukraine we have first stake of Zion in East Europe and first Temple of God. It is a miracle. People of Ukraine are embracing Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Hi, Alla. I have some friends who served their missions in the Ukraine. Glad to have you here.

My Blog
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2014, 03:10 PM
(15-01-2014 02:52 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  So in summary, you church believes all black people are the decedents of Cain, and bare the mark, and carry the "sin" of his evil, and that's why they have dark brown skin.
I responded to this argument at another thread. But I will repeat myself. Church doesn't teach that all black people are decedents of Cain.

(15-01-2014 02:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The darker ones skin, the worse their sin. The lighter their skin, the less terrible their sin. Black men and women are the worse because they have the darkest skin, medium brown is long as bad, and white is the best of all.
Do you mind to tell me where exactly you found this info? Which Prophets of Church of Jesus Christ teach this? I have never heard about such teaching of Church.

(15-01-2014 02:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Also, if someone with dark skink becomes mormon, and becomes good and right with "God", their skin will lighten and become whiter in the process.
Where exactly is this doctrine of Church written? In what book of the Church?

(15-01-2014 02:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Whether you hold this to be your own opinion or not, do you agree that this is what your Church believes? If not, clarify, and be specific because I don't want to waste my time on reasking obvious questions I already asked.
No, I don't agree. I don't know in what book this kind of doctrine is written. If there is no such book then Church doesn't teach this.
Or you share with me some OPINIONS of some Mormons?

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
15-01-2014, 03:14 PM
(15-01-2014 03:07 PM)maklelan Wrote:  
Hi, I am Alla and I am LDS. I am convert(thanks to God). He found me. I was lost sheep of Israel but He sent His fishermen(as Prophets of old said He would) and they brought me Good News. But before missionaries were sent to me He gave me a revelation and atheist(it was me) became a believer in one moment.
I am so proud that it is in Ukraine we have first stake of Zion in East Europe and first Temple of God. It is a miracle. People of Ukraine are embracing Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Hi, Alla. I have some friends who served their missions in the Ukraine. Glad to have you here.

There is someone who is from my state of Idaho and serves mission in Ukraine. He is very happy and loves Ukraine and Ukrainian people. His parents forward to me his emails every Monday. It is so mush inspiration for me. he has such a Testimony of the Gospel. I can't believe it is young man who writes all that and feels this way.
I am glad to have you here too.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
15-01-2014, 04:08 PM
(15-01-2014 02:57 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Wow, the more I learn about this LDS racket the more degrees of bat-shit crazy is becomes!
And offensively Racist.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
15-01-2014, 04:34 PM
(15-01-2014 03:07 PM)maklelan Wrote:  

Troll to troll happiness. Isn't that cute?

*choke gag choke*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
15-01-2014, 07:48 PM
(15-01-2014 09:47 AM)maklelan Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 08:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  That being said, I'm not sure if Alla's opinion on the matter changed after December 6 or not.

The Church's recent statement is actually catching up with what a lot of the membership has been arguing for some time. The members who have to change their thinking based on the statement are in the minority and are primarily concentrated in the older generations.

But...but...but....GAWD SAID that blacks were cursed! How can you go against the Word of your Gawd? Hobo

(15-01-2014 09:55 AM)maklelan Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 09:52 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I didn't think church members were allowed to challange the word of god?

To what "word of god" do you specifically refer?

(15-01-2014 09:52 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I thought there were like specific people who could recieved messages from god and then change the rules or whatever. The Mormon church is not a democracy and god is not a president he is a king. So changing his word and law because of church politics seems pretty sinful to me.

And this mischaracterization of my faith community seems pretty uninformed to me.

Oh, look -- more dodging from the disingenuous twit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
15-01-2014, 07:55 PM
(15-01-2014 11:34 AM)maklelan Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 11:05 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm ex Mormon. I believe the irrefutable word of God that people are referring to are official statements made by the prophet who holds the 'authority of christ on earth'. What he says is meant to be taken as direct authority from heaven. On this I am 100% certain.

And that's a not-uncommon position for particularly fundamentalistic and unthinking Latter-day Saints to take. Those Latter-day Saints are largely in the minority, at least in the United States. It's not the position the leadership takes, but it certainly helps out anti-Mormon rhetoric, though, which is why critics of the Church will almost without exception adopt their particularly worldview and assert, as they themselves do, it is the only sanctioned and appropriate one. It's a brittle and dogmatic sectarianism, though, and produces more anger and hatred than happiness and understanding.

OH, look -- more revisionist snake-oil double-talk. Just as expected.

15-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi, I am Alla and I am a delusional idiot.

fixed that for ya.

16-01-2014, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 12:17 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(15-01-2014 03:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 02:52 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  So in summary, you church believes all black people are the decedents of Cain, and bare the mark, and carry the "sin" of his evil, and that's why they have dark brown skin.
I responded to this argument at another thread. But I will repeat myself. Church doesn't teach that all black people are decedents of Cain.
(15-01-2014 03:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 02:36 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The darker ones skin, the worse their sin. The lighter their skin, the less terrible their sin. Black men and women are the worse because they have the darkest skin, medium brown is long as bad, and white is the best of all.
Do you mind to tell me where exactly you found this info? Which Prophets of Church of Jesus Christ teach this? I have never heard about such teaching of Church.

LDS - "You see some classes of the human family that are BLACK, UNCOUTH, UNCOMELY, DISAGREEABLE and LOW in their habits, WILD, and seemingly DEPRIVED OF NEARLY ALL THE BLESSINGS OF THE INTELLIGENCE that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been KILLED, and THAT WOULD HAVE PUT A TERMINATION TO THAT LINE OF HUMAN BEINGS. This was not to be, and the Lord put A MARK upon him, which is THE FLAT NOSE AND BLACK SKIN. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race -- that they should be the "servants of servants;" and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree." LDS "Prophet" Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 7, p. 290, 1859.

LDS - "Though he was a rebel and an ASSOCIATE OF LUCIFER IN PRE-EXISTENCE, ...Cain managed to attain the privilege of mortal birth.... [H]e came out in open rebellion, fought God, worshiped Lucifer, and slew Abel.... AS A RESULT OF HIS REBELLION, CAIN WAS CURSED WITH A DARK SKIN; HE BECAME THE FATHER OF THE NEGROES, and THOSE SPIRITS WHO ARE NOT WORTHY to receive the priesthood are born through his lineage." LDS "Apostle" Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, pp. 108-109, 1966 edition.

LDS - "...[F]rom Ham sprang the race which preserved the curse in the land." LDS Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 1:24.

LDS - "Noah's son Ham married Egyptus, a descendant of Cain, thus preserving the Negro lineage through the flood." LDS "Apostle" Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p. 527, 1966 edition.

LDS - "And after the flood we are told that the curse that had been pronounced upon Cain was continued through Ham's wife, as he had married a wife of that seed. And why did it pass through the flood? Because it was necessary that THE DEVIL SHOULD HAVE A REPRESENTATION UPON THE EARTH as well as God...." LDS "Prophet" John Taylor, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 22, p. 304, 1881.
Note: Taylor claimed that blacks were Satan's representatives on Earth.

LDS - "Ham will continue to be servant of servants, as the Lord decreed, until the curse is removed. Will the present struggle [the U.S. civil war] free the slave? No.... Can you destroy the decrees of the Almighty? You cannot." LDS "Prophet" Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 10, p. 250, 1863.

LDS - "For behold, the Lord shall curse the land with much heat, and the barrenness thereof shall go forth forever; and there was a BLACKNESS came upon all the children of Canaan, that they were DESPISED AMONG ALL PEOPLE." LDS Pearl of Great Price, Moses 7:8.

LDS - "And it came to pass that Enoch continued to call upon all people, SAVE IT WERE THE PEOPLE OF CANAAN, to repent." LDS Pearl of Great Price, Moses 7:12. Note: Mormonism long considered blacks unworthy of its missionary efforts, essentially unworthy of the Gospel message.

LDS - "The gospel message of salvation is NOT CARRIED AFFIRMATIVELY TO THEM [blacks]...." LDS "Apostle" Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p. 527, 1966 edition.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
16-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Hope that helps, Big Grin