Alla, please answer the question!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Alla, please answer the question!
(16-01-2014 12:09 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 03:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  I responded to this argument at another thread. But I will repeat myself. Church doesn't teach that all black people are decedents of Cain.
(15-01-2014 03:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Do you mind to tell me where exactly you found this info? Which Prophets of Church of Jesus Christ teach this? I have never heard about such teaching of Church.

LDS - "You see some classes of the human family that are BLACK, UNCOUTH, UNCOMELY, DISAGREEABLE and LOW in their habits, WILD, and seemingly DEPRIVED OF NEARLY ALL THE BLESSINGS OF THE INTELLIGENCE that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been KILLED, and THAT WOULD HAVE PUT A TERMINATION TO THAT LINE OF HUMAN BEINGS. This was not to be, and the Lord put A MARK upon him, which is THE FLAT NOSE AND BLACK SKIN. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race -- that they should be the "servants of servants;" and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree." LDS "Prophet" Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 7, p. 290, 1859.

LDS - "Though he was a rebel and an ASSOCIATE OF LUCIFER IN PRE-EXISTENCE, ...Cain managed to attain the privilege of mortal birth.... [H]e came out in open rebellion, fought God, worshiped Lucifer, and slew Abel.... AS A RESULT OF HIS REBELLION, CAIN WAS CURSED WITH A DARK SKIN; HE BECAME THE FATHER OF THE NEGROES, and THOSE SPIRITS WHO ARE NOT WORTHY to receive the priesthood are born through his lineage." LDS "Apostle" Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, pp. 108-109, 1966 edition.

LDS - "...[F]rom Ham sprang the race which preserved the curse in the land." LDS Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 1:24.

LDS - "Noah's son Ham married Egyptus, a descendant of Cain, thus preserving the Negro lineage through the flood." LDS "Apostle" Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p. 527, 1966 edition.

LDS - "And after the flood we are told that the curse that had been pronounced upon Cain was continued through Ham's wife, as he had married a wife of that seed. And why did it pass through the flood? Because it was necessary that THE DEVIL SHOULD HAVE A REPRESENTATION UPON THE EARTH as well as God...." LDS "Prophet" John Taylor, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 22, p. 304, 1881.
Note: Taylor claimed that blacks were Satan's representatives on Earth.

LDS - "Ham will continue to be servant of servants, as the Lord decreed, until the curse is removed. Will the present struggle [the U.S. civil war] free the slave? No.... Can you destroy the decrees of the Almighty? You cannot." LDS "Prophet" Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 10, p. 250, 1863.

LDS - "For behold, the Lord shall curse the land with much heat, and the barrenness thereof shall go forth forever; and there was a BLACKNESS came upon all the children of Canaan, that they were DESPISED AMONG ALL PEOPLE." LDS Pearl of Great Price, Moses 7:8.

LDS - "And it came to pass that Enoch continued to call upon all people, SAVE IT WERE THE PEOPLE OF CANAAN, to repent." LDS Pearl of Great Price, Moses 7:12. Note: Mormonism long considered blacks unworthy of its missionary efforts, essentially unworthy of the Gospel message.

LDS - "The gospel message of salvation is NOT CARRIED AFFIRMATIVELY TO THEM [blacks]...." LDS "Apostle" Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p. 527, 1966 edition.

They tell you none of this when you join. ... I can't recall as fact but from memory, I think they've only allowed blacks to hold the priesthood since the 70s

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2014, 12:28 AM
(16-01-2014 12:27 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  They tell you none of this when you join. ... I can't recall as fact but from memory, I think they've only allowed blacks to hold the priesthood since the 70s

Yes, not until 1978.

16-01-2014, 03:02 AM
I'm struggling to spot the differences between missionaries and drug dealers.

Remember how tobacco companies started selling cheaper and more highly addictive product to Africa once legislation started to tighten up in more medically advanced nations?

Any suggestions on what we can do to stop these mind-slavers?

Should we send cauldrons and matches to the Ukraine?

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-01-2014, 03:03 AM
(16-01-2014 03:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm struggling to spot the differences between missionaries and drug dealers.

Remember how tobacco companies started selling cheaper and more highly addictive product to Africa once legislation started to tighten up in more medically advanced nations?

Any suggestions on what we can do to stop these mind-slavers?

Should we send cauldrons and matches to the Ukraine?

Dodgy

Drug dealers get arrested by the government. Missionaries get tax breaks.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
16-01-2014, 03:12 AM
Perhaps we need atheist missionaries?

Who fancies a vacation?

Big Grin

16-01-2014, 04:26 AM
DJL,
I'm new and confused and have not learned to manipulate quotes, so I'll just try to address the original question.

Raptor Jesus Wrote:
Alla, why do you think black people have dark skin?

Since it is Alla spoken of, I'll limit my answer to those called "People of the Book": Israelites (Jews), Christians, and Muslims. The god of Moses, Jesus, and Mohamed never understood human biology, the cosmos, human sexuality (sex, desire, and gender), or women and bleeding (women's biology). This proves that the god of the of the "people of the Book." is ignorant on many subjects.

Back to the question. Try finding the answer in vitamin D Alla.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
16-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Raptor Jesus Wrote:
Alla, why do you think black people have dark skin?

The god of the "People of the Book" (Jews, Christians, Muslims) never understood human biology, especially bleeding women, the complexities of human sexuality (sex, desire, and gender), homosexuality, the cosmos . . . The god of the "People of the book needs help.

Try looking into the contribution of vitamin D in skin color, Alla.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
16-01-2014, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 08:03 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(16-01-2014 04:26 AM)Dee Wrote:  DJL,
I'm new and confused and have not learned to manipulate quotes, so I'll just try to address the original question.

To quote someone directly, just click on the Reply button below the specific post you want to respond to. If on the other hand there are more than one post that you want to respond to, you can use the multi-quote function. See the button between the Reply and Report buttons at the bottom of each post, the one that looks like a little dude with a speech bubble over their head?

[Image: postbit_multiquote.gif]

Just click that button to toggle it on for each post you want to reply to, then after you have selected all of the posts you want to reply to (across however many pages, doesn't matter so long as it's all in the same thread), click on either of the large New Reply buttons at the very top and bottom of each page.

Even when you don't need or want to quote anyone, the New Reply will take you to the more robust posting screen with more options. It's the same for edits too. There is a Quick Reply or Quick Edit that allows you to post/edit your post without leaving the page. Then there is the New Reply / Full Edit that takes you to a more robust editing page that has all kinds of options for formatting, making quotes, embedding images and videos, etc. Everything however can be done with the quick option, if however you are familiar with the basic forum formatting and codes.

For example, you can bold text in either Quick Reply or New Reply by simply bracketing the text you want bolded with {b} insert text you want in bold here {/b}, but replacing the {} brackets with [] brackets. Using the same format and replacing the {b} and {/b} with {i} and {/i} will get you italics, and replacing them with a {/u} will likewise get you an underline. If you try to reply to this post and look at what I wrote, you'll see the same formatting in my post. But with the full set of options, you can also just highlight the test you want formatted and click on the corresponding button at the top of the option to change the text, much like any basic word processor program.

Example of bold formatting.

Example of italics formatting.

Example of underline formatting.

Example of combined formatting.

Example of color formatting.

Example of size formatting.

Example of font formatting.

Quote:Example of quote formatting

EvolutionKills Wrote:Example of attributed quote formatting

(16-01-2014 05:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Example of linked attributed quote formatting

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2014, 05:10 AM
(16-01-2014 05:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 04:26 AM)Dee Wrote:  DJL,

To quote someone directly, ...

... spell their fv@¦(n@ name right!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-01-2014, 05:17 AM
DLJ,
Sorry, you are right. I know someone with DJL initials. Was that a hello? Na.

[+] 2 users Like Dee's post