Allergies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Allergies?
Why did God make humans allergic to anything, especially foods?

Seems like a pretty big obstacle for Cretards to explain away.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Allergies?
God works in mysteries ways my child.
Us mortals cannot possible come close to comprehending his plan and it's blasphemy to question it.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-11-2014, 06:34 PM
I am not allergic to any foods, as far as I know.
30-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Look at the damn stuff.

[Image: daisy-pollen_tangledwing.png]

It's all spiky and irritating. Even looking at it makes me sneeze. Another reason to disbelieve in god. What kind of bastard would create this stuff then have you breath it in so you can spend your nights sneezing and hacking and your days with puffed up, watery eyes.

I'm allergic to mold spores and where do I live? In Portland Oregon. Wet, drippy, moist and rainy. Censored

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Because your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather sinned.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
01-12-2014, 12:01 AM
(30-11-2014 10:18 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Because your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather sinned.

Or was it my great, great, great, great....etc. grandmother? She was such a little devil. Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-12-2014, 12:11 AM
(30-11-2014 06:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm allergic to mold spores and where do I live? In Portland Oregon. Wet, drippy, moist and rainy. Censored

I feel you. My daughter is allergic to dog saliva and dander (her favorite animal is a dog, obviously), oak (we live in Raleigh, the "City of Oaks"), and just traded a wheat allergy (favorite food: pasta) for a coconut and tree nut allergy. At least she can handle peanuts and almonds...

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- Isaac Newton
01-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Re: RE: Allergies?
(01-12-2014 12:11 AM)Scott E Wrote:  
(30-11-2014 06:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm allergic to mold spores and where do I live? In Portland Oregon. Wet, drippy, moist and rainy. Censored

I feel you. My daughter is allergic to dog saliva and dander (her favorite animal is a dog, obviously), oak (we live in Raleigh, the "City of Oaks"), and just traded a wheat allergy (favorite food: pasta) for a coconut and tree nut allergy. At least she can handle peanuts and almonds...
I bet Moore Square is off limits, huh?