Allergy shots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Allergy shots
Update on my allergy shots. The technicians at my ENT/Allergist office taught me how to give myself the allergy shots and I've been doing this for the last two months. Because I'm allergic to sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​ooooooooooooooooooo much fucking shit I have to give myself three shots a week. Every three months I go in to get an ever-so-slightly stronger vial of allergens to inject and after two or three years of this I won't be allergic to all the crap in the world.

You have no idea who horrible I've felt in the last few years. It almost makes me cry sometimes. I didn't even realize how sick I was until I started feeling better from the shots and sinus surgery. Yeah science!!!!! I love, love, love all you Science People. Heart You've given me a whole new life. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Sigh......Shy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-12-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Allergy shots
Good news! Nice that it worked for you.

I had shots back in the '70s, and they helped quite a bit. I have a little hay fever in the fall, and that is about it. Cigarette smoke sets me off quick, and cats make me ill. With cats, I can feel my sinuses actually getting warm and expanding. It's quite painful, and only takes a few minutes of exposure to set it off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply