Allow me to take you on a story.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Allow me to take you on a story.
Allow me to take you on a story about how I thought I use to know the meaning of the word cute.

There I was, young and innocent just joyfully skipping down the street, hopping scotch and catching butterflies in jars. I was young and foolish. I would see a baby bunny rabbit sitting by a fence and think to myself how adorable it was. I would see a baby kitten and couldn't help but say "awwwwwww".
I was just a regular kid with the world at his feet.

Oh how foolish I was.

All this came crushing down last night. There I was mindlessly browsing the interwebs for pictures of pugs in adorable little outfits such as hot dog buns and sauce to make the pug look like a hotdog.
And then I saw it. My life has never been the same since, everything in my life is suddenly... dull.. in comparison.
I look at a baby guinea pig eating a flower and just shrug, "meh". Everything has just lost all it's adorableness in contrast to what I have seen. I thought I knew the meaning of the word cute, that was until I saw THIS:

[Image: Henry_The_Puppy_by_GeneralArt.jpg]

[Image: I-am-in-love.png&w=298&h...p;amp;zc=1]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-06-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Allow me to take you on a story.
Aaaagggghhh! Must.not.stare.too.long.must.look.aw......awwwwwww.......awwwwwww.....wookie at how cutie da cute puppy wuppy is!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Oooooooohhhhh.... I can not stop staring at it! eye heroin Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2012, 11:15 PM
LOok at his cute little leggys. lill pooopyyyy eeee bbooboooboob yes you are, yes you are, weeedo boo boo puuuppy Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
16-06-2012, 11:33 PM
(16-06-2012 10:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Allow me to take you on a story about how I thought I use to know the meaning of the word cute.

There I was, young and innocent just joyfully skipping down the street, hopping scotch and catching butterflies in jars. I was young and foolish. I would see a baby bunny rabbit sitting by a fence and think to myself how adorable it was. I would see a baby kitten and couldn't help but say "awwwwwww".
I was just a regular kid with the world at his feet.

Oh how foolish I was.

All this came crushing down last night. There I was mindlessly browsing the interwebs for pictures of pugs in adorable little outfits such as hot dog buns and sauce to make the pug look like a hotdog.
And then I saw it. My life has never been the same since, everything in my life is suddenly... dull.. in comparison.
I look at a baby guinea pig eating a flower and just shrug, "meh". Everything has just lost all it's adorableness in contrast to what I have seen. I thought I knew the meaning of the word cute, that was until I saw THIS:

[Image: Henry_The_Puppy_by_GeneralArt.jpg]

[Image: I-am-in-love.png&w=298&h...p;amp;zc=1]

The fuck you say?

[Image: bigeyes.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-06-2012, 11:43 PM
AAAaaaahhhh ata boo , ata boo , whers a nosy whers a nosy boo boo boo boo

Stop it stop I can't I can't I can't no

17-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Dood. He's eating his snot. Not cute. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:The fuck you say?

[Image: bigeyes.jpg]

Who's da cute weedo puppy wuppy cutie putie pie??? Who's a good dog? Whose a good dog?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-06-2012, 04:52 AM

Heart

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
18-06-2012, 05:23 PM
(17-06-2012 04:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  

Heart

In High School I was so damn lazy they called me "Three-toed".

Breathing - it's more art than science.