Allow me to take you on a story.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Allow me to take you on a story.
Allow me to take you on a story about how I thought I use to know the meaning of the word cute.

There I was, young and innocent just joyfully skipping down the street, hopping scotch and catching butterflies in jars. I was young and foolish. I would see a baby bunny rabbit sitting by a fence and think to myself how adorable it was. I would see a baby kitten and couldn't help but say "awwwwwww".
I was just a regular kid with the world at his feet.

Oh how foolish I was.

All this came crushing down last night. There I was mindlessly browsing the interwebs for pictures of pugs in adorable little outfits such as hot dog buns and sauce to make the pug look like a hotdog.
And then I saw it. My life has never been the same since, everything in my life is suddenly... dull.. in comparison.
I look at a baby guinea pig eating a flower and just shrug, "meh". Everything has just lost all it's adorableness in contrast to what I have seen. I thought I knew the meaning of the word cute, that was until I saw THIS:

[Image: Henry_The_Puppy_by_GeneralArt.jpg]

[Image: I-am-in-love.png&w=298&h...p;amp;zc=1]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-06-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Allow me to take you on a story.
Aaaagggghhh! Must.not.stare.too.long.must.look.aw......awwwwwww.......awwwwwww.....wookie at how cutie da cute puppy wuppy is!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Oooooooohhhhh.... I can not stop staring at it! eye heroin Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2012, 11:15 PM
LOok at his cute little leggys. lill pooopyyyy eeee bbooboooboob yes you are, yes you are, weeedo boo boo puuuppy Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
16-06-2012, 11:33 PM
(16-06-2012 10:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Allow me to take you on a story about how I thought I use to know the meaning of the word cute.

There I was, young and innocent just joyfully skipping down the street, hopping scotch and catching butterflies in jars. I was young and foolish. I would see a baby bunny rabbit sitting by a fence and think to myself how adorable it was. I would see a baby kitten and couldn't help but say "awwwwwww".
I was just a regular kid with the world at his feet.

Oh how foolish I was.

All this came crushing down last night. There I was mindlessly browsing the interwebs for pictures of pugs in adorable little outfits such as hot dog buns and sauce to make the pug look like a hotdog.
And then I saw it. My life has never been the same since, everything in my life is suddenly... dull.. in comparison.
I look at a baby guinea pig eating a flower and just shrug, "meh". Everything has just lost all it's adorableness in contrast to what I have seen. I thought I knew the meaning of the word cute, that was until I saw THIS:

[Image: Henry_The_Puppy_by_GeneralArt.jpg]

[Image: I-am-in-love.png&w=298&h...p;amp;zc=1]

The fuck you say?

[Image: bigeyes.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-06-2012, 11:43 PM
AAAaaaahhhh ata boo , ata boo , whers a nosy whers a nosy boo boo boo boo

Stop it stop I can't I can't I can't no

17-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Dood. He's eating his snot. Not cute. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:The fuck you say?

[Image: bigeyes.jpg]

Who's da cute weedo puppy wuppy cutie putie pie??? Who's a good dog? Whose a good dog?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-06-2012, 04:52 AM

Heart

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
18-06-2012, 05:23 PM
(17-06-2012 04:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  

Heart

In High School I was so damn lazy they called me "Three-toed".

Breathing - it's more art than science.