Almost 4!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Almost 4!
What the fork was that about?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 09:15 AM
(30-06-2015 05:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 05:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh, now I remember another bad thing I did! I also posted a picture of a lamp that had a cartoon looking naked women for the base of it....made out of fuckin paper mache`. I'm bad I tell you ...bad to the bone. Beat_stick

Oh dear. Big Grin

There is an 18+ area here, isn't there? I have not been able to find it. It's a bit like Heaven. Tongue

I didn't post it in the 18+ area, which is why I'm so bad. I don't think of nudity as anything but wonderful and forgot about it's improprieties.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-07-2015, 09:19 AM
So you leave today?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-07-2015, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 06:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2015 05:40 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 06:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck did you make an anniversary thread 2 weeks out from your actual anniversary?

God damn you are one hell of a retarded piece of shit.

OK as for you and the one person supporting this little piece I am now totally/utterly departed from TTA.2/7/15 Post my bans, I have endeavoured to avoid controversy and certain people. A few of you are so filled with hatred and vindictiveness this has been impossible. Enjoy your mastery over those who find you so impressive and adorableDrooling

For fuck's sake old man. Don't be bothered by a 23 yo gay Kiwi virgin. earmuffs been doing you a favor by trying to inure you by repeated exposure. Why the fuck you hold on to taking offense? You got friends here and you keep threatening to leave us because you can't get past earmuff's prodding and poking? earmuffs is fucking goddam hilarious. I want earmuffs to prod and poke Girly. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-07-2015, 06:21 PM
(30-06-2015 05:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 05:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Why does Dances have any warning at all???

I posted a photo of the Naked Bike Ride here in Portland Oregon and a video of a naked ballet dancer dancing on a christian cross. It was fabulous!

Oh, now I remember another bad thing I did! I also posted a picture of a lamp that had a cartoon looking naked women for the base of it....made out of fuckin paper mache`. I'm bad I tell you ...bad to the bone. Beat_stick

I don't recall seeing your visage yet. Show me your face.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-07-2015, 06:27 PM
(28-06-2015 06:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Had hoped to get up 4000 posts in 4 years after 4 here at TTA on 13/7/15 having joined July 2011. Planned to leave quietly then............... not to be unfortunately: the 4000 that is,so why wait till next month?

Good wishes to all, including those I upset over the years; may you all grow in wisdom: as indeed must we all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ArgueClap

Running out of stamina is not a good trait for a man ... just sayin'.
02-07-2015, 06:31 PM
(30-06-2015 05:44 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 05:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I posted a photo of the Naked Bike Ride here in Portland Oregon and a video of a naked ballet dancer dancing on a christian cross. It was fabulous!

Oh, now I remember another bad thing I did! I also posted a picture of a lamp that had a cartoon looking naked women for the base of it....made out of fuckin paper mache`. I'm bad I tell you ...bad to the bone. Beat_stick

You should have gotten reps instead. What a crazy and mixed up world we live in. Confused

I gave him a rep for it.
02-07-2015, 10:22 PM
(02-07-2015 06:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 05:40 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  OK as for you and the one person supporting this little piece I am now totally/utterly departed from TTA.2/7/15 Post my bans, I have endeavoured to avoid controversy and certain people. A few of you are so filled with hatred and vindictiveness this has been impossible. Enjoy your mastery over those who find you so impressive and adorableDrooling

For fuck's sake old man. Don't be bothered by a 23 yo gay Kiwi virgin. earmuffs been doing you a favor by trying to inure you by repeated exposure. Why the fuck you hold on to taking offense? You got friends here and you keep threatening to leave us because you can't get past earmuff's prodding and poking? earmuffs is fucking goddam hilarious. I want earmuffs to prod and poke Girly. Big Grin

I'm 24 fat boy.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2015, 10:37 PM
Despite my ultra-Christian upbringing, my mom's theatre work, and the many plays in which I participated, kept me in company of people who (of necessity) had to be 100% comfortable with nudity. Observe a 45-second costume change in the wing of the stage between scenes, if you want to know why. "Quick, kid, hand me my bra!!"

I have to remember, in the company of others, that I am supposed to be horrified at the sight of casual nudity.

I'm no nudist. Just unskilled at being a Puritan.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-07-2015, 10:42 PM
(01-07-2015 05:40 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  OK as for you and the one person supporting this little piece I am now totally/utterly departed from TTA.2/7/15 Post my bans, I have endeavoured to avoid controversy and certain people. A few of you are so filled with hatred and vindictiveness this has been impossible. Enjoy your mastery over those who find you so impressive and adorableDrooling

And here we go again!

So you endeavor to avoid people but you didn't even bother to take the step of putting them on ignore or just like....not fucking reading their posts? Or fuck it just not responding even. It's really fucking easy to avoid people on the internet I do it to that piece of shit Call_of_the_Wild all the goddamn time.

Seriously Woofs.....how the mighty fuck are YOU not bored of this repetitive bullshit cycle of yours?

*sigh* See you in a couple weeks/months woofs.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.