Almost got in a car accident

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Almost got in a car accident
I was waiting for cars to pass so I could turn into our neighborhood and someone comes speeding up behind me, as though they were completely oblivious to the fact I was stopped and had my turn signal on. They swerved around me. That was fun. There are speeders here, maybe it was one of usual ones.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Almost got in a car accident
Glad you are alright

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
22-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Careful out there.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
22-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Glad you're okay!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
22-09-2016, 09:14 PM
There's a bellend near me who drives like a complete prick.

He's wrecked four cars in as many years (double that if you include his victims). It's the usual thing... Clapped out Peugeot 106, fart can exhaust, ridiculously loud drum and bass, gormless expression... Just an all round glans-penis.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
22-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Hug
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
22-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-09-2016, 04:11 AM
Glad you are all right. I wasn't so lucky last November, got hit from behind while waiting to make a left. Was on my bike, a truck from behind crushed me into the car in front of me. I was able to walk out of the hospital the next day, but the bike was a write off. Definitely not an experience I'd wish on other people, even accounting for the fact that I cannot remember those 3~4 hours right before and after the accident. I was very freaked out when I woke up in the hospital next to s State Trooper, and had no idea why I was there.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2016, 04:45 AM
(23-09-2016 04:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Glad you are all right. I wasn't so lucky last November, got hit from behind while waiting to make a left. Was on my bike, a truck from behind crushed me into the car in front of me. I was able to walk out of the hospital the next day, but the bike was a write off. Definitely not an experience I'd wish on other people, even accounting for the fact that I cannot remember those 3~4 hours right before and after the accident. I was very freaked out when I woke up in the hospital next to s State Trooper, and had no idea why I was there.

Jesus fucking Christ man, why'd I not hear about this?
Motorbikes man, people will fuck it up for you. Everyone blames the guy on the bike but it's ALWAYS the retard in the car.
When I had my bike all my near misses, included one where I could have fucking died, were because the car driver was a fucking moronic piece of shit. (well.. except one. That was trying to break in the wet when hitting a painted arrow. But that wouldn't have hurt anyone but the guys back bumper)

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-09-2016, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 05:59 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(23-09-2016 04:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jesus fucking Christ man, why'd I not hear about this?

I didn't need a big sympathy party, and I managed to walk away relatively scratch free (not everyone can say that, I was very lucky indeed), so it's rare that posting about it ever seemed relevant to the topic at hand.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]