http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-yor...index.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Aloha Snackbar
WTF? Is that supposed to be funny?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
31-10-2017, 06:10 PM
(31-10-2017 05:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  WTF? Is that supposed to be funny?

No, LDH is an asshole.

Note how quickly puppet tweeted, compared to Las Vegas (old white guy) and Niger.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
31-10-2017, 06:18 PM

No. It was meant to be exactly as it sounded. Disrespectful to the terrorist fuck that yelled Allahu Akbar as he mowed people down with a truck.

Fuck him.

31-10-2017, 06:28 PM
(31-10-2017 06:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

No. It was meant to be exactly as it sounded. Disrespectful to the terrorist fuck that yelled Allahu Akbar as he mowed people down with a truck.

Fuck him.

Well, it's disrespectful to the people who got killed and injured. I would have never made the connection - aloha snackbar - sounds like (maybe, maybe) allahu akbar and this thread is about people getting killed in New York.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
31-10-2017, 06:28 PM
(31-10-2017 06:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Fuck him.

The end results sound more like a trivialisation of his victims fate; like if what happen to them is ''funny''. I can't blame you for your intent, the perpetrator is a sick fuck, but the execution was poor and made you sound like an asshole for a few seconds. Was the perpetrator killed, the article mentionned he was shot in the stomach, but did he survived?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
31-10-2017, 06:30 PM
(31-10-2017 06:28 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 06:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No. It was meant to be exactly as it sounded. Disrespectful to the terrorist fuck that yelled Allahu Akbar as he mowed people down with a truck.

Fuck him.

The end results sound more like a trivialisation of his victims fate; like if what happen to them is ''funny''. I can't blame you for your intent, the perpetrator is a sick fuck, but the execution was poor and made you sound like an asshole for a few seconds. Was the perpetrator killed, the article mentionned he was shot in the stomach, but did he survived?

Unfortunately he lived and is in surgery. Does New York have the death penalty? Hope so.

31-10-2017, 07:09 PM
This is the report that I read this morning in our Aussie (UK) Daily Mail...

Incredible video shows 29-year-old Uzbek national waving a fake gun around in the middle of the highway before being shot in the stomach by hero NYPD officer who stopped the carnage from being much worse.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
31-10-2017, 07:24 PM
(31-10-2017 06:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Unfortunately he lived and is in surgery. Does New York have the death penalty? Hope so.

Sounds like he was trying for suicide by cop. I'd think you'd be happy he failed.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
31-10-2017, 07:33 PM
(31-10-2017 07:24 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 06:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Unfortunately he lived and is in surgery. Does New York have the death penalty? Hope so.

Sounds like he was trying for suicide by cop. I'd think you'd be happy he failed.

If he lives he won't be martyred for SBC, so no virgins for him, and he probably won't be well received in Gen Pop where hopefully he'll spend the rest of his short life.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post