Alpha whining about Judging people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Alpha whining about Judging people
(25-12-2013 06:42 AM)alpha male Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 06:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No surprise that you wallow in self-delusion. I am 100% fine with KC's stance regarding the problems he cited with the church.
That's another dodge.

Your question is in itself a dodge, you disingenuous whiny pussy.

Quote:The question is whether you would be 100% fine with Christians using such excuses to criticize atheists.

I'm not the one hung up on some iron-age goatfucker superstition or the supposed edict of a mythical scary-fairy tale character. KC's dissatisfaction with the churches he has been affiliated with is for cause, and I agree with his analysis. If an x-tard has a legitimate criticism of atheists, and particularly of me, I am open to examining it to see if it has merit. Obviously YOU are not and you are sniping at him from behind this vegetable "law" devised by iron-age goatfuckers to control the masses.

Quote:You know you wouldn't be.

So, at 5:42 AM on Christmas Morning (or whatever time it is wherever you are), the best thing you can think of to do is come to an atheist forum and troll atheists with your silly drama? No wonder the churches are hemorrhaging their membership in tidal waves.

[Image: 550c40b7f9_01789707.jpg?timestamp=1387989502]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: Alpha whining about Judging people
(25-12-2013 06:42 AM)alpha male Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 06:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No surprise that you wallow in self-delusion. I am 100% fine with KC's stance regarding the problems he cited with the church.
That's another dodge. The question is whether you would be 100% fine with Christians using such excuses to criticize atheists. You know you wouldn't be.

I'd respond but I don't think I can top DLJ's answer to you:

""That is not an equal and opposite position.

Atheism is not a religion so has no doctrine, attempts no moral authority, does not claim an objective morality etc.

In other words, there is no claim to be without malice, greed, and hate-mongering.

You are welcome to your disgust, contempt, jadedness, and scorn if / when you see it.""

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply