Alpha whining about Judging people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Alpha whining about Judging people
(23-12-2013 12:20 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Yeah............ that's right..... it's a public forum so For Sure Be Sure to barf all over this conversation. Sure.... you just bust right in where you clearly not wanted nor is your advice warranted Nor needed. You betcha!!! Cause there aren't enough threads for you to criticize and evangelize all of us in already!Thumbsup
You show us Just HOW important Your opinion is..............RIGHT HERE! Nope you are SOoo right... you barf Right here cause we are just Hanging on your every fucking word and pearls of wisdom. Can't get by in this little conversation WITHOUT YOU. Oh what Would we do without you??? How sad and misinformed and mistaken we would all be.
Thank YOUR God that YOU'RE here --- WOW!

[Image: efb2cf2c.jpg]

Please PLEASE Dooo Do go on!!! WE MUST have YOUR opinion on all of this.

...let's MUDDY every fucking bit of this with more god-goobily-goop & shit advice and critique....
Cause this is isn't difficult ENOUGH for KC
IOW, you don't have a substantive response to any of my points.

Other people have faults. Groups have faults. If KC looked at himself and realized he had the same faults, he might be better able to get along with those people. He says he's a Christian - there is the whole take the plank out of your own eye... message. I think it would help him. And unless he renounced Christianity and I missed it (and maybe he has), I would think that "god-goobily-goop" is appropriate.

And here's a hint - if you think someone's derailing a thread, just ignore them. I believe I learned something along those lines back in kindergarten. It's not like I'm going to make multiple posts on the subject if I'm not getting any responses.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2013, 01:10 PM
(23-12-2013 11:49 AM)alpha male Wrote:  Judging isn't wrong per se.

Oh. I was mistaken. I thought you were a Christian. My bad.
"Judge NOT, lest ye be judged". (Some dude you may have heard of said something like that).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2013, 01:15 PM
(23-12-2013 01:06 PM)alpha male Wrote:  If KC looked at himself and realized he had the same faults, he might be better able to get along with those people. He says he's a Christian - there is the whole take the plank out of your own eye... message. I think it would help him.

I do believe you just judged me.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
23-12-2013, 01:16 PM
(20-12-2013 12:04 PM)alpha male Wrote:  
Quote:It’s a conundrum, ****. I believe as Christians do. In terms of labeling, I’m as much of a Christian as anyone at the church… but I don’t want that anymore. ****, you were the only person that I told about my beliefs regarding salvation, origins, and eschatology because I knew you wouldn't pass judgment. Not everyone is like you, though.
Kinda stood out, as you had just spent several paragraphs judging other Christians.

...and YOU just opened a thread passing judgement on KC. Laughat Cool

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-12-2013, 01:19 PM
(23-12-2013 01:15 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 01:06 PM)alpha male Wrote:  If KC looked at himself and realized he had the same faults, he might be better able to get along with those people. He says he's a Christian - there is the whole take the plank out of your own eye... message. I think it would help him.

I do believe you just judged me.

Drinking Beverage

DAMMIT, you beat me to the punch! AngryAngryAngry

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Having a good giggle at this sad sad thread. Big Grin Shit - was that my outside voice?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
23-12-2013, 01:25 PM
(20-12-2013 12:20 PM)alpha male Wrote:  The OP does make KC sound hypocritical though.

Not anywhere NEAR as hypocritical as you just demonstrated yourself to be. Not even in the same galaxy.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-12-2013, 01:32 PM
[Image: unsuccessfulu-troll-is-unsuccessful.jpg]

[Image: yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE1tzl0hbMcz3ss_5zhFd...fCbUQLZtdA]

[Image: hF6666AFB]

23-12-2013, 01:38 PM
(20-12-2013 12:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
Pointing out a behavior that is negative isn't judging.

Yeah, it is.

You're making a judgement (assessment).

But not passing a judgement (sentencing / condemning).

Or we could just keep the thread going for a few more pages before deciding that some clarity regarding definitions might be a good idea.

See? This is why Santa is not coming to this house tonight.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-12-2013, 01:50 PM
(23-12-2013 01:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. I was mistaken. I thought you were a Christian. My bad.
"Judge NOT, lest ye be judged". (Some dude you may have heard of said something like that).
Yes, he did, but he didn't stop there. He continued on and ended: "First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Judgment isn't bad per se, it's hypocritical judgment that is bad. So, I suggest to KC that he examine himself first, then take another look at the situation. He also talked about dividing from the church because the church is too divisive. Plank...speck...