Alpha whining about Judging people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2013 02:22 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Alpha whining about Judging people
(23-12-2013 02:00 PM)alpha male Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 01:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...and YOU just opened a thread
No, it was split from another thread, I didn't open it.

[Image: 44175418.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:passing judgement on KC. Laughat Cool
Yep. I judge. I have no problem admitting it.

Yes, and you appealed to a Higher Court, namely this Esteemed and Neutral Body of Righteous and Moral Non-Believers, and your arguments and your crocodile-tear outrage have been found wanting and trollish. You have been found and judged by your superiors to be the very sort of hypocrite you would have us see KC to be.

[Image: RH-BlackKnight.jpg]

[Image: Too+_f6be8c3067bd93de6370b7f74187b6cc.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2013, 02:17 PM
[quote='LostandInsecure' pid='449423' dateline='1387829333']
Oh dear. What is the point of this? You're certain that you're right and that is fine but state your opinion and give your worthless advice and then move on. What purpose does it serve to go on and on about it?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1761]

/quote]

[Image: medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1]

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-12-2013, 02:38 PM
(23-12-2013 02:07 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 11:49 AM)alpha male Wrote:  Yes, it was the case. Why not admit it? Judging isn't wrong per se.

I thought that was literally half of your argument in my heaven and the problem of evil thread:

1) God wants deeper relationships, which justifies all the suffering we have, and

2) You will be judged according to how you judge others.
That doesn't imply that judging is wrong per se. If you judge others for something you don't do yourself, there's no problem.
23-12-2013, 02:38 PM
(23-12-2013 01:15 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 01:06 PM)alpha male Wrote:  If KC looked at himself and realized he had the same faults, he might be better able to get along with those people. He says he's a Christian - there is the whole take the plank out of your own eye... message. I think it would help him.

I do believe you just judged me.

Drinking Beverage

Methinks someone doesn't understand the definition of "Christian" ... lol
Count me not surprised. How bout you KC?

[Image: d497f126.jpg]

get'em KC.
LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
23-12-2013, 02:41 PM
(23-12-2013 01:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 12:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
Pointing out a behavior that is negative isn't judging.

Yeah, it is.

You're making a judgement (assessment).

But not passing a judgement (sentencing / condemning).

Or we could just keep the thread going for a few more pages before deciding that some clarity regarding definitions might be a good idea.

See? This is why Santa is not coming to this house tonight.

Or it might be cause it's christmas eve's eve............
yanno...........just sayin

buwwaaahaaaaa

(or I'm correct in my own time zone - should clarify derrr lol)

23-12-2013, 02:51 PM
(23-12-2013 02:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 01:53 PM)alpha male Wrote:  Yes, I did. Point being? Again, judging isn't wrong per se, it's hypocritical judgment that's wrong.

I'll play along for a little longer.

So, explain to me how me not wanting to be associated with negative behavior that is commonly displayed by Christians... the act of judging others maliciously... is me "judging" someone (not in a denotative sense but in context)? And why should I remove the plank from my eye?

What am I not seeing clearly? I have judged (lol) the overall actions of this group to be demonstratively negative and is generally accepted as a negative behavior in society.

Keep in mind, I haven't condemned an individual or said that someone needs to change. I identified and shunned a negative behavior. As I said in the other topic, it's not a belief, lifestyle, or individual that I'm judging, but a generally accepted negative behavior that I'm judging.

How is this passing "judgment" (in context) on someone? And, how is it that I need to reevaluate my behavior?

You ARE reevaluating your behavior KC - that's how this all got started.

Alphamutt doesn't want you to do that because in the process YOU point out what a follower HE IS. So.........he's going to employ that Lovely Christian behavior or picking you to death and split hairs and waste your time or make you feel badly CAUSE he's about control and church and god's will and stuff up that alley.
YOU are looking at things rationally - and managing to keep your foundation of belief. Every question you raise shows AlphaSmug a mirror of the Rational thinking he does NOT employ.

Let's fact it - Alphagrunt IS all about christian - ie - NOT using critical thinking or rational skills.... the ""Herd"" mentality that's practically text book example.

Personally, I think you applying critical thinking and working to make better, more sound, clearer choices for yourself is absolutely Epic. And I do not mean that as in you're headed to be a non-believer. No. I don't think that and I don't see that happening.
Your belief is your OWN. No one owns that but you and NO ONE should make you feel bad about it......... especially ANOTHER Christian.

crissakes.
doesn't that just take the cake?
ministry at work...............go team.
(sarcasm)

ODD how you'd get better support from atheists and non-believers - eh KC?

[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
23-12-2013, 02:57 PM
(23-12-2013 02:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'll play along for a little longer.

So, explain to me how me not wanting to be associated with negative behavior that is commonly displayed by Christians... the act of judging others maliciously... is me "judging" someone (not in a denotative sense but in context)?
I think it's self-evident that I need an extreme analogy to communicate the level of disgust, contempt, jadedness, and scorn I and my wife have for “Christians” indicates judgment. How is this even debatable? If you're not judging such people, what does that say about you?
Quote:And why should I remove the plank from my eye?
Because you're a Christian and Jesus said to. If you believe that instruction wasn't intended as generally applicable and doesn't apply to you, you can make that argument.
Quote:What am I not seeing clearly? I have judged (lol) the overall actions of this group to be demonstratively negative and is generally accepted as a negative behavior in society.
You're not seeing clearly that you do some of the same things which you judge others for. If you realized that, you might be forgiving and compassionate toward them and better able to be with them.
Quote:Keep in mind, I haven't condemned an individual or said that someone needs to change. I identified and shunned a negative behavior. As I said in the other topic, it's not a belief, lifestyle, or individual that I'm judging, but a generally accepted negative behavior that I'm judging.
Sorry, but disgust, contempt, jadedness, and scorn I and my wife have for “Christians" speaks for itself.
[+] 1 user Likes alpha male's post
23-12-2013, 03:02 PM
(23-12-2013 02:51 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  ODD how you'd get better support from atheists and non-believers - eh KC?
I have to agree with you on this. If I were getting better support from atheists than from Christians on a particular subject, I'd reevaluate my position.
23-12-2013, 03:03 PM
(23-12-2013 02:51 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

So, explain to me how me not wanting to be associated with negative behavior that is commonly displayed by Christians... the act of judging others maliciously... is me "judging" someone (not in a denotative sense but in context)? And why should I remove the plank from my eye?

What am I not seeing clearly? I have judged (lol) the overall actions of this group to be demonstratively negative and is generally accepted as a negative behavior in society.

Keep in mind, I haven't condemned an individual or said that someone needs to change. I identified and shunned a negative behavior. As I said in the other topic, it's not a belief, lifestyle, or individual that I'm judging, but a generally accepted negative behavior that I'm judging.

How is this passing "judgment" (in context) on someone? And, how is it that I need to reevaluate my behavior?

You ARE reevaluating your behavior KC - that's how this all got started.

Alphamutt doesn't want you to do that because in the process YOU point out what a follower HE IS. So.........he's going to employ that Lovely Christian behavior or picking you to death and split hairs and waste your time or make you feel badly CAUSE he's about control and church and god's will and stuff up that alley.
YOU are looking at things rationally - and managing to keep your foundation of belief. Every question you raise shows AlphaSmug a mirror of the Rational thinking he does NOT employ.

Let's fact it - Alphagrunt IS all about christian - ie - NOT using critical thinking or rational skills.... the ""Herd"" mentality that's practically text book example.

Personally, I think you applying critical thinking and working to make better, more sound, clearer choices for yourself is absolutely Epic. And I do not mean that as in you're headed to be a non-believer. No. I don't think that and I don't see that happening.
Your belief is your OWN. No one owns that but you and NO ONE should make you feel bad about it......... especially ANOTHER Christian.

crissakes.
doesn't that just take the cake?
ministry at work...............go team.
(sarcasm)

ODD how you'd get better support from atheists and non-believers - eh KC?

Smile

You said what I was thinking.

And yes, it is odd... but it's becoming quite normal.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
23-12-2013, 03:11 PM
(23-12-2013 02:57 PM)alpha male Wrote:  

So, explain to me how me not wanting to be associated with negative behavior that is commonly displayed by Christians... the act of judging others maliciously... is me "judging" someone (not in a denotative sense but in context)?
I think it's self-evident that I need an extreme analogy to communicate the level of disgust, contempt, jadedness, and scorn I and my wife have for “Christians” indicates judgment. How is this even debatable? If you're not judging such people, what does that say about you?

Sounds like allfermales has a serious case of xtard butthurt.

Quote:
Quote:And why should I remove the plank from my eye?
Because you're a Christian and Jesus said to.

Pot. Kettle.

Quote: If you believe that instruction wasn't intended as generally applicable and doesn't apply to you, you can make that argument.

Oh, like YOU do.

Quote:
Quote:What am I not seeing clearly? I have judged (lol) the overall actions of this group to be demonstratively negative and is generally accepted as a negative behavior in society.
You're not seeing clearly that you do some of the same things which you judge others for.

KC gave a list of grievances with specific examples. Which of these are you claiming that he is doing himself?

Quote: If you realized that, you might be forgiving and compassionate toward them and better able to be with them.

Yes, because you yourself are such a compelling role model of forgiveness and compassion.

Quote:
Quote:Keep in mind, I haven't condemned an individual or said that someone needs to change. I identified and shunned a negative behavior. As I said in the other topic, it's not a belief, lifestyle, or individual that I'm judging, but a generally accepted negative behavior that I'm judging.
Sorry, but disgust, contempt, jadedness, and scorn I and my wife have for “Christians" speaks for itself.

I think it's GREAT that his eyes are opening, however slowly.

So, since you either didn't get, or refused to get, my earlier point, Why the fuck are you bringing up and whining about this irrelevant nuance of vague and self-contradictory x-tard dogma on an ATHEIST FORUM?