Alpha whining about Judging people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Alpha whining about Judging people
(24-12-2013 09:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  How can you choose? You don't have free will. Consider

I know.

I just adjust my language when addressing people of different beliefs as to not get the conversation off track.

It's simply a communication tool, not a fact of my beliefs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 10:33 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(24-12-2013 03:46 AM)alpha male Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 04:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Um did you miss the point of the irony of an xtian calling out an xtian over a point of xtian dogma in an atheist forum....? Laughat
Did you miss the irony of a Christian who has problems with other Christians asking for comment on an atheist forum?

Actually it's the most reasonable thing he could do.

Quote:Jesus did.

Jeebus died and appointed you Poop? Wow...Hobo

Quote:I quoted it above. "First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Quote:21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

Funny that you can quote that endlessly, but you can't hold to it yourself.

As DLJ just said, "Thus demonstrating simultaneously why most of the world's population consider christians to be morally bankrupt and hypocrites.

Dang! This is too easy."

CoolCool

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-12-2013, 10:34 AM
(24-12-2013 09:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 09:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  How can you choose? You don't have free will. Consider

I know.

I just adjust my language when addressing people of different beliefs as to not get the conversation off track.

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-12-2013, 10:48 AM
(24-12-2013 10:34 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 09:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know.

Since God controls every detail of KC's existence, according to him, those should be the words of the deity himself Consider

Mind you I also speak with the voice of God according to that line of reasoning Consider

KC: I the Lord command you not to believe in me Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-12-2013, 10:51 AM
(24-12-2013 10:34 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 09:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know.

Ok... that IS funny - that pic LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-12-2013, 10:52 AM
(24-12-2013 10:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 10:34 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: colin-farrell.gif]

Since God controls every detail of KC's existence, according to him, those should be the words of the deity himself Consider

Mind you I also speak with the voice of God according to that line of reasoning Consider

Wait a minute, that means that God is actually Admin on an atheist forum. Consider

It only looks like a person is an Admin, but since that person has no free will and is just following God's predestined plan, then it's effectively God who is the Admin.

And if you believe that, you are nuts. That's a theology that makes no sense. But it is the avowed theology of the Admin.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-12-2013, 11:00 AM
(24-12-2013 10:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  But it is the avowed theology of the Admin.

It's a consequence of applying reasoning to previous statements of the aforementioned Admin (who if he has any sense is playing Silly Buggers with his kids in the yard), it's not actually words from his mouth Tongue Still be interested to see how he wiggles outta this one Big Grin

I mean I the Lord already know but I'm gonna pretend to be interested because the finite part of me that thinks it doesn't believe in me and labels itself Morondog is interested.

Sorry blacked out for a second there... got no idea what I wrote...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-12-2013, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 11:19 AM by grizzlysnake.)
(24-12-2013 10:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 10:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  Since God controls every detail of KC's existence, according to him, those should be the words of the deity himself Consider

Wait a minute, that means that God is actually Admin on an atheist forum. Consider

It only looks like a person is an Admin, but since that person has no free will and is just following God's predestined plan, then it's effectively God who is the Admin.

And if you believe that, you are nuts. That's a theology that makes no sense. But it is the avowed theology of the Admin.
It's like a game of cosmic tiddlywinks. God's the squidger.Big Grin

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
24-12-2013, 11:18 AM
(24-12-2013 11:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 10:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  But it is the avowed theology of the Admin.

It's a consequence of applying reasoning to previous statements of the aforementioned Admin (who if he has any sense is playing Silly Buggers with his kids in the yard), it's not actually words from his mouth Tongue Still be interested to see how he wiggles outta this one Big Grin

I mean I the Lord already know but I'm gonna pretend to be interested because the finite part of me that thinks it doesn't believe in me and labels itself Morondog is interested.

Sorry blacked out for a second there... got no idea what I wrote...

Yes, I should have said that this is a consequence of his avowed theology. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-12-2013, 11:30 AM
(24-12-2013 11:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, I should have said that this is a consequence of his avowed theology. Drinking Beverage

I dun been coffeed Undecided

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post