Alqaeda affiliate leader admits that alqaeda leaders are CIA operatives.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2013, 07:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0epAWtQ-k

OOOHHHHH FUCK YEAH kids....oh but wait, there STILL isn't enough evidence that the U.S. supports Alqaeda right? Shy

Notice the guy in the interview isn't claiming support for Assad and says that many intentions of rebels are pure but it's the alqaeda leaders that have been manipulated by the CIA.

Eat that for breakfast kids.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: Alqaeda affiliate leader admits that alqaeda leaders are CIA operatives.
So i take it you know arabic and could understand what he said?... You trusted some strangers "translation" of what he was saying. Come on I and I you know better than to believe everything you read.

For all you know that guy could be giving out a cake recipe. Drinking Beverage

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-06-2013, 09:06 AM
(27-06-2013 08:49 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So i take it you know arabic and could understand what he said?... You trusted some strangers "translation" of what he was saying. Come on I and I you know better than to believe everything you read.

For all you know that guy could be giving out a cake recipe. Drinking Beverage

So now it's "you don't speak arabic so you shouldn't come to judgements as to what is being said"

I remember a while back when that logic was not accepted, it was a tape of some arab guy admitting to something, forgot the guys name.
27-06-2013, 11:52 AM
(27-06-2013 09:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  So now it's "you don't speak arabic so you shouldn't come to judgements as to what is being said"

I remember a while back when that logic was not accepted, it was a tape of some arab guy admitting to something, forgot the guys name.

I never said that. My point is. How do you know what that guy is saying matches the subtitles?. How do you know for sure that he is actually talking about the cia and not about what he had for dinner that day?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-06-2013, 02:02 PM
And my point is why isn't that logic used in say......the bin laden "confession" tape?
01-07-2013, 09:44 AM
(27-06-2013 11:52 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 09:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  So now it's "you don't speak arabic so you shouldn't come to judgements as to what is being said"

I never said that. My point is. How do you know what that guy is saying matches the subtitles?. How do you know for sure that he is actually talking about the cia and not about what he had for dinner that day?

You mean like this?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post