Alqaeda bet...who wants to bet against me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Alqaeda bet...who wants to bet against me?
By this time next year Israel and the west will not have carried out any major offensives against alqaeda in Syria but will assist in alqaedas attempt to bring down Assad.

If I am wrong by this time next year I will allow myself to be banned. Does anyone here want to bet against me and make this bet active? Come on....Chas...earmuffs? I know you guys are as sheep as they come fully believe in the faith based idea that the west and alqaeda are opposed to each other.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: Alqaeda bet...who wants to bet against me?
You saying I have to wait a whole year?
Can't you do something a little less far away?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
08-05-2013, 01:35 AM
(08-05-2013 01:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You saying I have to wait a whole year?
Can't you do something a little less far away?

you pick the time frame, if I or you are wrong then we won't be a part of this forum anymore. Do you think the west or Israel will conduct any major offensives against alqaeda within the next 3 months?
08-05-2013, 02:04 AM
3months is still a long time to put up with you.
Make it shorter and then put me down for nope.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
08-05-2013, 08:33 AM
(08-05-2013 01:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  By this time next year Israel and the west will not have carried out any major offensives against alqaeda in Syria but will assist in alqaedas attempt to bring down Assad.

If I am wrong by this time next year I will allow myself to be banned. Does anyone here want to bet against me and make this bet active? Come on....Chas...earmuffs? I know you guys are as sheep as they come fully believe in the faith based idea that the west and alqaeda are opposed to each other.

Please stop making unsubstantiated statements about what I do or do not believe.

In fact, just go fuck yourself.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-05-2013, 09:16 AM
(08-05-2013 08:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  By this time next year Israel and the west will not have carried out any major offensives against alqaeda in Syria but will assist in alqaedas attempt to bring down Assad.

Please stop making unsubstantiated statements about what I do or do not believe.

In fact, just go fuck yourself.Drinking Beverage

Do you believe Alqaeda and the west are fighting each other/opposed to each other?
08-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:I will allow myself to be banned

You don't understand what a ban is do you?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Fuck off....

Why don't you just agree to remain in your mums basement and simply disconnect the internet if your wrong?

No need for bets or banning. Before you try pulling the shifting goalposts bullshit why don't you clearly define a "major offensive" It needs to be clear and measurable.

Also get rid of this part "assist in alqaedas attempt to bring down Assad" since knowing how you think anything could be twisted to mean that in your mind.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
08-05-2013, 12:56 PM
(08-05-2013 11:48 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Fuck off....

Why don't you just agree to remain in your mums basement and simply disconnect the internet if your wrong?

No need for bets or banning. Before you try pulling the shifting goalposts bullshit why don't you clearly define a "major offensive" It needs to be clear and measurable.

Also get rid of this part "assist in alqaedas attempt to bring down Assad" since knowing how you think anything could be twisted to mean that in your mind.

Assist meaning funding/giving weapons to or providing air support.

Major offensive meaning a bombing campaign lasting more than a week (targeting alqaeda) or a ground troop offensive against alqaeda in Syria. I bet none of that will happen. Do you want to bet that it will happen.

You guys are the ones that believe in the completely faith based belief that alqaeda and the west are opposed to each other. If you guys are correct then why not bet?

Drinking Beverage
08-05-2013, 01:19 PM
I live in the west and I don't give a crap about Al-Qaeda. Get your facts straight!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]