Alright. I'm converting to atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2017, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 08:55 AM by Thoreauvian.)
RE: Alright. I'm converting to atheism.
(07-05-2017 12:52 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  Atheism is the path of the truth.

Actually atheism is the path away from religious lies and confusions. You have to study science and logic to find your way to the truth.

Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
08-05-2017, 01:38 PM
You also have to use science and logic to evaluate science, to see if science is the most logical way to come to logical scientific conclusions. But learn the basics first.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
09-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Laugh out load

Oh, trollpocalypse, when you come back to admire your work, just know that you were just another piddly little goblin in a swarm of green and gassy orcs feebly trying to break into our fortress and tear us down. But all you've managed to do is smash yourself on the wall of our resolve and become another bloodstain.

Thumbsup

So uh- good work? I guess? Kiss

Laughat
[+] 9 users Like Emma's post
09-05-2017, 07:20 PM
(09-05-2017 11:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  Laugh out load

Oh, trollpocalypse, when you come back to admire your work, just know that you were just another piddly little goblin in a swarm of green and gassy orcs feebly trying to break into our fortress and tear us down. But all you've managed to do is smash yourself on the wall of our resolve and become another bloodstain.

Thumbsup

Laughat

> One rarely gets a chance to see such artistically worded sarcasm. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
09-05-2017, 07:54 PM
(09-05-2017 11:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  Laugh out load

Thumbsup

Laughat

That right there was awesome. Fucking awesome.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post