Alright, Mr./Ms. TV Exec...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Alright, Mr./Ms. TV Exec...
It's no secret, there are tons of shit TV shows on at any given time. Honey Boo Boo and any number of 'reality' TV shows, the 700 Club, etc. But in this hypothetical, you have the opportunity to cancel one and only one TV show on any channel. You don't care about demographics or profits or anything else, just cancel a show that you hate.

I am cancelling Ancient Aliens. You know, there are some dumb people that think they are watching this and educating themselves. After all, it's the History Channel... FUCK! Go sniff glue in a corner!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
17-01-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Alright, Mr./Ms. TV Exec...
Jersey shore, just hearing my family watch it in another room makes me literally want to put my head through a wall...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
17-01-2014, 10:11 AM
a few months ago I would have said '16 & pregnant' but I just heard recently that it might be the reason less teens are ending up pregnant….if that's true, lets keep it.

it would be a toss up between duck dynasty and the local televangelist that comes on right after Saturday Night Live….elevation church.. It sucks having a smile on your face from laughing at SNL-then BOOM this ass telling me how I'm going to hell. Its a huge buzz kill.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
17-01-2014, 12:37 PM
The Late Late show with Craig Ferguson.
The guy´s been asking to be cancelled every night for years now, give the poor schmuch what he wants!

j/k, funniest late night show around.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
17-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Fuck that. I'll do you one better. Cancel your damn cable. You don't need it.

Did it over a year ago, saving money, my sanity and gaining intelligence (I think Sadcryface ). Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
17-01-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm baffled as to how people can watch it, The Real Housewives of .....wherever!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
17-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Storage Wars must die!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2014, 12:58 PM
(17-01-2014 12:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Fuck that. I'll do you one better. Cancel your damn cable. You don't need it.

Did it over a year ago, saving money, my sanity and gaining intelligence (I think Sadcryface ). Thumbsup

Ain't it the truth. I've never had cable nor satellite. All we have is local tv from a small antenna on our roof. When my husband and I have gone out to stay at hotels we check out what we're missing on the hotel's cable tv. I mean, jesus h christ! What a bunch of slop and drivel. I can't believe people actually pay good money for this crap.

My kids are 19 and 21 and never, ever watch tv anymore. They stick with the internet. TV will merge with the internet (it already has) and tv as we know it will disappear.

I read books and listen to the radio mostly.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-01-2014, 01:02 PM
The Bachelor series is the most pathetic thing on television. I could write a book on how bad this show is. Talk about exploiting ignorance, these people have the emotional strength of a whimpering Mexican hairless. Pull the plug on this piece of effluvium please.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
17-01-2014, 01:10 PM