Alright can I be honest here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Alright can I be honest here
Like really honest, and be easy because I know I am going to get yelled at for saying this but

I have thought about becoming a theist again[Image: phoenix-sheepisha.gif]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Alright can I be honest here
(27-10-2014 08:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like really honest, and be easy because I know I am going to get yelled at for saying this but

Any reasons for it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-10-2014, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2014 02:15 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-10-2014 08:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like really honest, and be easy because I know I am going to get yelled at for saying this but

You'll be fine.
Deconversion is a process. Many people go back and forth a few, (or even many) times.
Stick around, whatever you do. You add a lot here.
I've said a few times that as I understand it, there is no practical difference between Agnostic atheism, Eastern Tao mysticism, and (nerdly as it sounds), the highest form of (European) *contemplative* Christianity, (as in John of the Cross' mysticism, as in "The Cloud of Unknowing" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cloud_of_Unknowing )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2014, 08:45 PM
No worries my young friend, the search for meaning in one's own life takes many paths.

Please stick around and continue to question everything.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
27-10-2014, 08:58 PM
(27-10-2014 08:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Any reasons for it?

I have plenty, while something like being a muslim or a christian again has come to mind, though creationism has not.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-10-2014, 08:59 PM
What a faggot.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Should do whatever you feel is right for yourself really, as long as you don't hurt anyone without their consent.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
27-10-2014, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2014 10:37 PM by CleverUsername.)
[Image: slap-gif-14.gif]

In the time it took me to find that gif 14 children died. Ya know, just a random fact, totally not at all relevant to god connected world views. Drinking Beverage

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 10 users Like CleverUsername's post
27-10-2014, 11:23 PM

I'll like you anyway.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-10-2014, 01:30 AM
(27-10-2014 08:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  No worries my young friend, the search for meaning in one's own life takes many paths.

Please stick around and continue to question everything.

THIS! Always THIS!