Alright, where's Ed at? Weird death dreams.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 06:47 PM by Dark Light.)
Alright, where's Ed at? Weird death dreams.
Past couple of nights I've been dreaming that I've been visiting dead relatives...after they are dead. Some are actually apparently dead (but tangible in some way), but others are undead, confused, unaware they are whatever it is that they are. Then we (my family) kind of force them (I got the feeling they were dying again) to continue along with their funerals. Some of these relatives died 20 years ago, when I was a boy, but I am presumably my current age when I see them (an adult), so it's not as if I am me when they actually died. Really bizarre. Others are more recent. This isn't the first time I've had similar dreams, but all of that started within the past couple of years.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Alright, where's Ed at? Weird death dreams.
http://psychicseminary.com/forum

Maybe you can find him here.

Never mind...the link is broken...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-02-2014, 04:05 PM
(07-02-2014 03:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  http://psychicseminary.com/forum

Maybe you can find him here.

Never mind...the link is broken...

No! There is no God!

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
07-02-2014, 04:23 PM
I have dreams like that, sort of. My mother died of lung cancer about 5-1/2 years ago, and I have dreams where she's alive. Not still alive, but alive again -- like in the dream, I know that she died, but somehow, she's alive again. And somehow, in the dream, that doesn't strike me as weird.
07-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Not enough of us went there and started accounts so he's moved on to the next great thang....

Wonder what it will be? I'm sure he'll again return when he thinks he's fleshed it out.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon