Alright, which one of you scalawags is doing this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Alright, which one of you scalawags is doing this?
Not me, I don't have a clown suit.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2016, 07:39 AM
Update:

What I can only assume to be one of many a freakish prankster, one careless goofball has been arrested and charged with ... "... wearing a mask...".

Lurking clown arrested in Kentucky woods near apartments - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37455073

So ... is this is a new law? Because uh, I seem to recall some pointy hooded masks down there in the southern states. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
24-09-2016, 07:43 AM
(24-09-2016 07:39 AM)kim Wrote:  Update:

What I can only assume to be one of many a freakish prankster, one careless goofball has been arrested and charged with ... "... wearing a mask...".

Lurking clown arrested in Kentucky woods near apartments - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37455073

So ... is this is a new law? Because uh, I seem to recall some pointy hooded masks down there in the southern states. Dodgy

"First they came for the clowns...

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
07-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Dang - this is getting weird, now.

When Time magazine says something about the Clown sightings ... it must be getting to someone.

Then again, it is New York City. The Clown should probably watch it's back.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-10-2016, 08:06 AM
I'm not a clown. I'm a Jesster. The clowns are trying to make me look bad.
07-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Clowns are just misunderstood creatures.
Just because we know very little about these strange and mysterious creatures is no cause for panic and fear mongering.
While they are potentially dangerous, they have been known to kidnap small children which scientists only assume are ground down and made into a form of coarse dust that the clown then mixes with water to form a crude clown porridge that the clown than consumes as its main food source, we should not threaten these creatures existence simply due to our ignorance. These isolated incidents of small weak children being lured away and turned into clown porridge could simply just be a direct result of small children entering the natural habitat of a territorial clown mother protecting its clown cubs.

What we should be doing is studying and observing these gentle giants so we can learn more about how they live and how we can protect them and their disappearing habitats.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Hmm... Consider I agree.

In fact, I would suggest a global distribution program to establish breeding colonies near populations with a greater possibility of a food source.

Once they are spread out globally, they could become a benificial species. Shy

07-10-2016, 09:12 AM
(07-10-2016 08:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... Consider I agree.

In fact, I would suggest a global distribution program to establish breeding colonies near populations with a greater possibility of a food source.

Once they are spread out globally, they could become a benificial species. Shy

It's already happened in the fish world.

[Image: Nemo_FI.jpg]

Maybe we're next

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
07-10-2016, 09:27 AM
So my students claimed there was a clown sighting this week on campus according to social media. I rolled my eyes, googled it, and uh, yes, our campus police did issue two citations Monday night to students who were wearing clown masks and standing amidst the trees in the dark by the parking lot.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2016, 09:30 AM
(07-10-2016 09:27 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So my students claimed there was a clown sighting this week on campus according to social media. I rolled my eyes, googled it, and uh, yes, our campus police did issue two citations Monday night to students who were wearing clown masks and standing amidst the trees in the dark by the parking lot.

Citations? What was the charge?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user