Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Alt right protests
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017...561833001/

Quote:City officials declared a "Unite the Right" rally in downtown Charlottesville an "unlawful assembly" Saturday and the governor declared a state of emergency as clashes erupted among thousands of alt-right demonstrators, counter-protesters, white nationalists and supporters of Black Lives Matter.

Quote:As homegrown militia groups arrived with weapons and rifles, some protesters wearing helmets and flak jackets engaged in skirmishes behind riot-police-style plastic shields

It's still in progress at this time...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: Alt right protests
If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
12-08-2017, 10:47 AM
KKK/Nazi protest in Virginia
They're yelling Jews will not replace us" and all sorts of crazy shit. They look kinda ridiculous with their Tiki torches.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/torc...ia-n792021

[Image: torch-weilding-white-nationalists-va.jpg...ff1dbfb3f0]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

The rally never even started - they were fighting before it could.

Quote:Saturday’s rally was supposed to start at noon, but the scene at the park had grown chaotic by late morning, with white nationalists and neo-Nazis facing off with Black Lives Matter demonstrators and other counterprotesters. Inside the park, which was encircled with metal barricades and the police, hundreds of white nationalists gathered around the Lee statue, chanting phrases like “You will not replace us,” and “Jew will not replace us.”

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(12-08-2017 10:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017...561833001/

Quote:City officials declared a "Unite the Right" rally in downtown Charlottesville an "unlawful assembly" Saturday and the governor declared a state of emergency as clashes erupted among thousands of alt-right demonstrators, counter-protesters, white nationalists and supporters of Black Lives Matter.

Quote:As homegrown militia groups arrived with weapons and rifles, some protesters wearing helmets and flak jackets engaged in skirmishes behind riot-police-style plastic shields

Oops, Dom. I didn't see your post. I also posted the same thing above yours. Sorry.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-08-2017, 10:52 AM
(12-08-2017 10:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 10:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017...561833001/

Oops, Dom. I didn't see your post. I also posted the same thing above yours. Sorry.

Yours has a pic of last night. I'll move it over here.

12-08-2017, 10:54 AM
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

They started fighting on the way to practice their first amendment rights. They were denied nothing.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Bunch of idiots. No need for racism.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
12-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Am I the only one who saw that? I saw that picture and at first glance I thought you'd accidentally posted a picture of a KKK rally.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
12-08-2017, 11:15 AM
All those torches and not one of those numbnuts thought to bring a pitchfork.....

After all, if you want to look like an unruly middle ages mob, you need the damned pitchforks....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 10 users Like onlinebiker's post