Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 07:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's the hatred I cannot stand.

I hate that too.

Angry

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
13-08-2017, 09:38 AM
(13-08-2017 09:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

I hate that too.

Angry

You read me wrong. I don't hate it, it terrifies me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-08-2017, 09:47 AM
And now I hear from a Trumpophile that the driver of the car is a Democrat. I assume that makes it all better. Facepalm

http://freedomdaily.com/truth-terrorist-...ign=Shares

Read at your own risk...the facepalming may cause serious injury.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-08-2017, 10:09 AM

Hatred scares the shit outta me.

It's a mental disease and defect.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-08-2017, 10:18 AM
I just watched the video with the car that ran people over. Wow. This guy might have a legit self defense claim. Anti-protestors were surrounding vehicles, beating on them with clubs and baseball bats. I would have floored it to get the hell out of there too. I'll need to see more but the video Daily Caller posted, I see a row of cars stopped at a stop sign and people surrounding them screaming, shaking the cars and swinging bats. Then the dodge challenger tries to push cars out of his way, but when that fails, he drives backwards to get out of there.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 10:21 AM
(13-08-2017 10:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I just watched the video with the car that ran people over. Wow. This guy might have a legit self defense claim. Anti-protestors were surrounding vehicles, beating on them with clubs and baseball bats. I would have floored it to get the hell out of there too. I'll need to see more but the video Daily Caller posted, I see a row of cars stopped at a stop sign and people surrounding them screaming, shaking the cars and swinging bats. Then the dodge challenger tries to push cars out of his way, but when that fails, he drives backwards to get out of there.

Fuck off.

13-08-2017, 10:21 AM
(13-08-2017 10:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I just watched the video with the car that ran people over. Wow. This guy might have a legit self defense claim. Anti-protestors were surrounding vehicles, beating on them with clubs and baseball bats. I would have floored it to get the hell out of there too. I'll need to see more but the video Daily Caller posted, I see a row of cars stopped at a stop sign and people surrounding them screaming, shaking the cars and swinging bats. Then the dodge challenger tries to push cars out of his way, but when that fails, he drives backwards to get out of there.

The opinion of a dirty ex-cop who has Trump's dick so far down his throat that it's cutting off the oxygen supply to his brain. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2017, 10:23 AM
(13-08-2017 09:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  And now I hear from a Trumpophile that the driver of the car is a Democrat. I assume that makes it all better. Facepalm

http://freedomdaily.com/truth-terrorist-...ign=Shares

Read at your own risk...the facepalming may cause serious injury.

"Fields registered as a Republican in 2016, public records reviewed by The Daily Beast show. "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/james-alex-...le-suspect
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
13-08-2017, 10:24 AM
(13-08-2017 10:21 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

Fuck off.

Eat a dick up.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 10:24 AM
(13-08-2017 10:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

The opinion of a dirty ex-cop who has Trump's dick so far down his throat that it's cutting off the oxygen supply to his brain. Drinking Beverage

That was brilliant. :slowclap: :slowclap: The dirty bit, that was my favorite part. He did kind of admit to being dirty, like right here unabashedly for all of us to see.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post