Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 10:25 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 10:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:21 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Fuck off.

Eat a dick up.

I'm not the one rationalizing murder.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
13-08-2017, 10:26 AM
(13-08-2017 10:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I just watched the video with the car that ran people over. Wow. This guy might have a legit self defense claim. Anti-protestors were surrounding vehicles, beating on them with clubs and baseball bats. I would have floored it to get the hell out of there too. I'll need to see more but the video Daily Caller posted, I see a row of cars stopped at a stop sign and people surrounding them screaming, shaking the cars and swinging bats. Then the dodge challenger tries to push cars out of his way, but when that fails, he drives backwards to get out of there.

Accident investigators can reconstruct the whole thing, between physical evidence at the scene and all those videos. I used to work as an aide to such an investigator long ago, and methods likely are even better now than they were then.

I have full confidence that the truth will be found.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-08-2017, 10:27 AM
(13-08-2017 10:25 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Eat a dick up.

I'm not the one rationalizing murder.

I'm looking at it from the law side. I even said I'll have to see more. I don't know if this guy did it purposefully. Was his intent to hurt people, or to protect himself and his vehicle from people carrying clubs? Everyone is so quick to judge, but innocent until proven guilty, remember?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 10:29 AM
(13-08-2017 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:25 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I'm not the one rationalizing murder.

I'm looking at it from the law side. I even said I'll have to see more. I don't know if this guy did it purposefully. Was his intent to hurt people, or to protect himself and his vehicle from people carrying clubs? Everyone is so quick to judge, but innocent until proven guilty, remember?

You were a dirty cop...your opinion of the 'law side' is of little consequence.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2017, 10:30 AM
(13-08-2017 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Everyone is so quick to judge, but innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Do you ever say that with anyone from BLM? No, you don't. Do you do that with pot smokers who you say shouldn't be considered citizens? No, you don't. Spare me your moral highground bullshit.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
13-08-2017, 10:31 AM
(13-08-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm looking at it from the law side. I even said I'll have to see more. I don't know if this guy did it purposefully. Was his intent to hurt people, or to protect himself and his vehicle from people carrying clubs? Everyone is so quick to judge, but innocent until proven guilty, remember?

You were a dirty cop...your opinion of the 'law side' is of little consequence.

Your mom was a dirty whore...you're opinions about me are of little consequence.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 10:33 AM
(13-08-2017 10:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You were a dirty cop...your opinion of the 'law side' is of little consequence.

Your mom was a dirty whore...you're opinions about me are of little consequence.

Stop that! This is not yesterday in Charlottesville. Angry

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
We're against driving cars into people. Somehow that means we're "quick to judge". Yeah, okay. Fuck off.

[+] 6 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
(13-08-2017 10:30 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Everyone is so quick to judge, but innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Do you ever say that with anyone from BLM? No, you don't. Do you do that with pot smokers who you say shouldn't be considered citizens? No, you don't. Spare me your moral highground bullshit.

BlackLivesDontMuchMatter dude threatening the driver.

[Image: bOexOhI.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(13-08-2017 10:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You were a dirty cop...your opinion of the 'law side' is of little consequence.

Oh, that hurts coming from you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF