Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 10:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You were a dirty cop...your opinion of the 'law side' is of little consequence.

Your mom was a dirty whore...you're opinions about me are of little consequence.

The difference is that Anjie has never openly admitted in front of the entire forum that her mother is a dirty whore, whereas you have not only admitted being a dirty cop, you played it off as no big deal and standard "what the fuck were you expecting fool" operating procedure. That would be the difference.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Hmmm... I wonder if Trump would advocate police brutality against J. Alex Fields. -Or is Fields innocent until proven guilty?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/opinions/p...index.html
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
13-08-2017, 10:41 AM
(13-08-2017 10:39 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Hmmm... I wonder if Trump would advocate police brutality against J. Alex Fields. -Or is Fields innocent until proven guilty?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/opinions/p...index.html

There's also that whole thing where he's friends with Alex fucking Jones. Something tells me LDH's hero doesn't give a shit about "innocent until proven guilty" himself. Strangely inconsistent, that.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
13-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Wasn't this excuse for pondscum supposed to leave? Or did its hurt flake feelings miraculously recover when his knuckle-dragging, mouth-breeding ilk started murdering people?

Scuttle off, you less-than-a-cockroach.

[Image: crush-fetish-04.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-08-2017, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2017 10:46 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-08-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm looking at it from the law side. I even said I'll have to see more. I don't know if this guy did it purposefully. Was his intent to hurt people, or to protect himself and his vehicle from people carrying clubs? Everyone is so quick to judge, but innocent until proven guilty, remember?

You were a dirty cop...your opinion of the 'law side' is of little consequence.

He was a dirty cop. An unabashedly admitted dirty cop.

#sigh
13-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(13-08-2017 10:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Your mom was a dirty whore...you're opinions about me are of little consequence.

The difference is that Anjie has never openly admitted in front of the entire forum that her mother is a dirty whore, whereas you have not only admitted being a dirty cop, you played it off as no big deal and standard "what the fuck were you expecting fool" operating procedure. That would be the difference.

Dirty cops plant evidence or steal from suspects/crime scenes. I have never done that. If a suspect spits on a cop, or causes injury, and the cop decides to exact some revenge on the suspect with some rough handling, I don't give a shit.

Here's a thought. Maybe dumbfucks shouldn't rob, steal, rape, murder, sell drugs, etc. and they wouldn't have to have confrontations with the police in the first place. These are bad people. Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters. (aka democrat voters).

They don't get handled with kid gloves.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 10:53 AM
(13-08-2017 10:49 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Dirty cops plant evidence or steal from suspects/crime scenes. I have never done that.

Those aren't the only two things "dirty cops" do.

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
13-08-2017, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2017 10:59 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-08-2017 10:49 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The difference is that Anjie has never openly admitted in front of the entire forum that her mother is a dirty whore, whereas you have not only admitted being a dirty cop, you played it off as no big deal and standard "what the fuck were you expecting fool" operating procedure. That would be the difference.

Dirty cops plant evidence or steal from suspects/crime scenes. I have never done that. If a suspect spits on a cop, or causes injury, and the cop decides to exact some revenge on the suspect with some rough handling, I don't give a shit.

Here's a thought. Maybe dumbfucks shouldn't rob, steal, rape, murder, sell drugs, etc. and they wouldn't have to have confrontations with the police in the first place. These are bad people. Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters.

If you observed illegal or departmentally prohibited or unauthorized behavior on the part of your fellow officers and excused it, you failed in your oath and you are, by definition, a dirty cop. It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it. You failed to fulfill the obligation required of the oath you swore to. You were a dirty cop. There's no such thing as a "dusty" cop.

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-08-2017, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2017 11:08 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(13-08-2017 10:54 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:49 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Dirty cops plant evidence or steal from suspects/crime scenes. I have never done that. If a suspect spits on a cop, or causes injury, and the cop decides to exact some revenge on the suspect with some rough handling, I don't give a shit.

Here's a thought. Maybe dumbfucks shouldn't rob, steal, rape, murder, sell drugs, etc. and they wouldn't have to have confrontations with the police in the first place. These are bad people. Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters.

If you observed illegal or departmentally prohibited or unauthorized behavior on the part of your fellow officers and excused it, you failed in your oath and you are, by definition, a dirty cop. It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it. You failed the obligation required of the oath you swore to. You were a dirty cop. There's no such thing as a "dusty" cop.

No, because there's no way to determine if the action of the officer was improper. It's accidental. One could report it to a supervisor, but the officer in question will always be believed. If an officer is placing a suspect into a vehicle and the suspect gets his head knocked while being placed inside, it is absolutely impossible to determine if the officer did it purposefully. It was an accident. It's only coincidental that the suspect just spit in the officers face. The suspect can file a complaint later (and they do, believe me). But the review boards always reach the same conclusion. "Incidental injury due to unlawful resistance."

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 11:05 AM
(13-08-2017 11:04 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  the officer in question will always be believed.

Gee, sounds an awful lot like being "quick to judge".

[+] 4 users Like GenesisNemesis's post