Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 12:22 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 11:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alleged...li=BBnb7Kz

Stupid asshole, he's only 20 and now he's gonna spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole because he bought into far right politics and was brainwashed, what a fucking waste.

Worse than that, if found guilty, he'll probably serve his time in administrative segregation given the nature of his alleged crime.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2017, 12:42 PM
(13-08-2017 12:26 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 12:22 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Stupid asshole, he's only 20 and now he's gonna spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole because he bought into far right politics and was brainwashed, what a fucking waste.

Worse than that, if found guilty, he'll probably serve his time in administrative segregation given the nature of his alleged crime.

To me that would be a blessing. But its horrifically sad all the sameSad
13-08-2017, 12:50 PM
You guys really think he will get a long sentence? I truly hope so. But my faith in your justice system... I'm cynical enough that I'll wait to see. Dollars to donuts Trump considers giving him a pardon. He doesn't want his nazi friends to be displeased.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-08-2017, 01:02 PM
(13-08-2017 12:42 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 12:26 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Worse than that, if found guilty, he'll probably serve his time in administrative segregation given the nature of his alleged crime.

To me that would be a blessing. But its horrifically sad all the sameSad

It is sad. That dude got caught up in some make-believe fantasy where they played with real guns and is gonna wake up tomorrow not knowing what the fuck just happened. This is what happens when you whip up frenzies. People go into frenzies and shitstorms ensue. Trump and Bannon and Gorky know they're complicit and so does everyone else. What do you say when you know there's nothing you can say?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-08-2017, 01:07 PM
(13-08-2017 01:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 12:42 PM)adey67 Wrote:  To me that would be a blessing. But its horrifically sad all the sameSad

It is sad. That dude got caught up in some make-believe fantasy where they played with real guns and is gonna wake up tomorrow not knowing what the fuck just happened. This is what happens when you whip up frenzies. People go into frenzies and shitstorms ensue. Trump and Bannon and Gorky know they're complicit and so does everyone else. What do you say when you know there's nothing you can say?

You talk about the unemployment rate...like Trumpfuck did yesterday.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-08-2017, 01:10 PM
(13-08-2017 12:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  You guys really think he will get a long sentence? I truly hope so. But my faith in your justice system... I'm cynical enough that I'll wait to see. Dollars to donuts Trump considers giving him a pardon. He doesn't want his nazi friends to be displeased.

If Trump doesn't get involved, I think he'll get a life sentence. It'll be several charges and he'll have to serve x% of each sentence back to back before he'd be eligible for parole. Where I am, it'd be 80%.

If he's convicted in a Commonwealth of Virginia court, then it's a state crime and I don't think the president can pardon those crimes. I think the president is limited to federal crimes. Virginia's Governor would likely be the one who could pardon him.

Anyone know anything about this topic?
13-08-2017, 01:14 PM
(13-08-2017 12:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  You guys really think he will get a long sentence? I truly hope so. But my faith in your justice system... I'm cynical enough that I'll wait to see. Dollars to donuts Trump considers giving him a pardon. He doesn't want his nazi friends to be displeased.

This guy is such a small part of the problem...you lock him up and the others get that much more riled up and they recruit half a dozen more.

Yeah, he needs to be put away but it's not even the tip of this iceberg.

These shitheads think they are bulletproof now that they have the POTUS in their corner. They show their faces now...they don't bother with the robes...they are out and loud and proud and it's not good news.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2017, 02:40 PM

Jesus fucking Christ this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this website.

Trump is going to pardon a guy who might be a fucking Nazi? 99.9% of white people in America are against these fucks. There's like 200,000,000 white people in America and like 5,000 of these Nazi fucks. Why the fuck would Trump care about a few dumbfucks?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
13-08-2017, 02:40 PM
RIP Heather Heyer, 32, there to protest for peace, murdered by that monster.

I can't believe some people are celebrating her death.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 4 users Like Loom's post
13-08-2017, 03:24 PM
(13-08-2017 02:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Jesus fucking Christ this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this website.

Trump is going to pardon a guy who might be a fucking Nazi? 99.9% of white people in America are against these fucks. There's like 200,000,000 white people in America and like 5,000 of these Nazi fucks. Why the fuck would Trump care about a few dumbfucks?

You don't have a licence to call anyone dumb, dirty cop Smile And Trump sure went out of his way not to condemn them earlier. It's admittedly pushing it to think that he might pardon him, but I fully expect him to try and soften the blow somewhat - tip a wink to the rest of these fucks that he's still got their back.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post