Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 02:40 PM)Loom Wrote:  RIP Heather Heyer, 32, there to protest for peace, murdered by that monster.

I can't believe some people are celebrating her death.

Jebus, only 32 years old Sad I was already 18 when she was born. Its tragic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2017, 03:40 PM
(13-08-2017 02:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 12:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  You guys really think he will get a long sentence? I truly hope so. But my faith in your justice system... I'm cynical enough that I'll wait to see. Dollars to donuts Trump considers giving him a pardon. He doesn't want his nazi friends to be displeased.

Jesus fucking Christ this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this website.

Trump is going to pardon a guy who might be a fucking Nazi? 99.9% of white people in America are against these fucks. There's like 200,000,000 white people in America and like 5,000 of these Nazi fucks. Why the fuck would Trump care about a few dumbfucks?

Wow. That's really.....harsh. It is not beyond the realm of imagination for the orange one to do something that outrageous. Pretty much all it would take would be somebody telling him not to. Don't. You CAN'T...for him to say "just watch me." After all this is the same dickhead who said "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." He won't tolerate anyone telling him "no" and will go to any length to prove that he will do whatever the fuck he wants to at a given moment. It isn't that Trump would "care about a few dumbfucks." Trump doesn't care about anything but Trump.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
13-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Ok. enquiring minds want to know.

What are all these groups? They are not all the same, and some hate each other.

Who exactly is the alt right and what do they want?

The rest are what, nazis, communists, anarchists, kkk?

Do they all fall under the alt right umbrella? Are they all separate? Who hates whom?

This is all confusing to me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-08-2017, 04:11 PM
(13-08-2017 02:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 12:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  You guys really think he will get a long sentence? I truly hope so. But my faith in your justice system... I'm cynical enough that I'll wait to see. Dollars to donuts Trump considers giving him a pardon. He doesn't want his nazi friends to be displeased.

Jesus fucking Christ this is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this website.

Trump is going to pardon a guy who might be a fucking Nazi? 99.9% of white people in America are against these fucks. There's like 200,000,000 white people in America and like 5,000 of these Nazi fucks. Why the fuck would Trump care about a few dumbfucks?

I really don't know how to take you fella, one minute you say something totally asshatish then the next you double back on yourself, had you said this first and then added the caveat that in law he might have a claim to self defence you might have saved yourself some grief but then again calling someone's mum a whore wasn't smart either, I've said some pretty awful things to trolls on here usually when I've been provoked but I've never called anyone's mother a prostitute it just isn't done, I think maybe your brain has atrophied probably too many donuts at work.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-08-2017, 04:20 PM
(13-08-2017 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok. enquiring minds want to know.

Do they all fall under the alt right umbrella? Are they all separate? Who hates whom?

Technically, the Alt-Right is the name given to a congregation of disparate group sometime opposed to one another on various issue but that all share roughly the same goals. The Alt-Right is most easily defined by the fact that they are the groups and ideologies that are no longer supported by mainstream Right wing political groups. In other words they are everything that isn't fiscally conservative, neo-liberal, interventionist and Christian Evangelicals. They are mostly commonly known for their support for paleoconservative ideas like strict gender roles, nationalism, protectionism, isolationism and anti-intellectual ideals. All neo-nazis are members of the Alt-Right, but not all members of the Alt-Right are neo-nazi.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
13-08-2017, 04:24 PM
(13-08-2017 02:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why the fuck would Trump care about a few dumbfucks?

He won't pardon them, but he does care because they are amongst the select few still supporting him every step of the way. That's also why he didn't call a spade a spade in his reaction.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
13-08-2017, 04:31 PM
So far all I can find is Wikipedia:

Quote:The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism, principally in the United States, but also to a lesser degree in Canada and Europe. Paul Gottfried is the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right". White supremacist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused by some media publications of doing so to excuse overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism. The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 US presidential election.

Quote:Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic, and white supremacist, frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism, nativism and Islamophobia, antifeminism and homophobia, right-wing populism, and the neoreactionary movement. The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

Quote:The alt-right has its roots on Internet websites such as 4chan and 8chan, where anonymous members create and use Internet memes to express their ideologies. It is difficult to tell how much of what people write in these venues is serious and how much is intended to provoke outrage. Members of the alt-right use websites like Alternative Right, Twitter, Breitbart, and Reddit to convey their message. Alt-right postings generally support Donald Trump and oppose immigration, multiculturalism and political correctness.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-08-2017, 04:53 PM
It's bullshit what the media is doing, trying to equate the alt-right with republicans/conservatives/Trump.

The vast majority of conservative republicans (and I mean like 99.9%) are pro Israel. The two can't even be more separate. These nazi, skinhead, KKK fucks might vote republican, but it doesn't mean republicans want or need their support. Just as I'm sure democrats don't want the support of the Black Panthers.

Trying to link alt-right to the GOP/Trump is just plain phony. So fuck you Jake Ass-Tapper.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 05:01 PM
(13-08-2017 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok. enquiring minds want to know.

Just think of them as a bag of mixed nuts, seasoned with tear gas......

And not in a good way.....

Blink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-08-2017, 05:14 PM
(13-08-2017 04:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's bullshit what the media is doing, trying to equate the alt-right with republicans/conservatives/Trump.

The vast majority of conservative republicans (and I mean like 99.9%) are pro Israel. The two can't even be more separate. These nazi, skinhead, KKK fucks might vote republican, but it doesn't mean republicans want or need their support. Just as I'm sure democrats don't want the support of the Black Panthers.

Trying to link alt-right to the GOP/Trump is just plain phony. So fuck you Jake Ass-Tapper.

Bannon?

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post