Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 04:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's bullshit what the media is doing, trying to equate the alt-right with republicans/conservatives/Trump.

The vast majority of conservative republicans (and I mean like 99.9%) are pro Israel. The two can't even be more separate. These nazi, skinhead, KKK fucks might vote republican, but it doesn't mean republicans want or need their support. Just as I'm sure democrats don't want the support of the Black Panthers.

Trying to link alt-right to the GOP/Trump is just plain phony. So fuck you Jake Ass-Tapper.

It's fake news, isn't it LDH?

The media isn't needed to make tRump look bad...he, and his ass-kissing followers have that covered.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-08-2017, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2017 05:30 PM by outtathereligioncloset.)
(13-08-2017 04:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's bullshit what the media is doing, trying to equate the alt-right with republicans/conservatives/Trump.

The vast majority of conservative republicans (and I mean like 99.9%) are pro Israel. The two can't even be more separate. These nazi, skinhead, KKK fucks might vote republican, but it doesn't mean republicans want or need their support. Just as I'm sure democrats don't want the support of the Black Panthers.

Trying to link alt-right to the GOP/Trump is just plain phony. So fuck you Jake Ass-Tapper.

Where DO you get your statistics?

You know, 70% of all statistics are made up on the spot by 64% of people that produce false statistics 54% of the time they produce them.[Image: smartass.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
13-08-2017, 05:23 PM
(12-08-2017 10:20 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 10:10 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Where were you today, aside from critiquing these activists from your hot corner at the keyboard? Another Internet critic, full of himself and shit, and not in that order ...

No one has the right to swing a 2x4 at another person. Perhaps you should retake your high-school civics?

Fuck all that what are your responsibilities as a citizen brainwashing bullshit. Damn right I wasn't there. Fuck all those people.

Send pics when you march. Otherwise, you're just another Internet Critic™ and I don't know your bona fides. Forgive my skepticism.

My only responsibility is to myself. I'm not brainwashed, and I feel no obligation to rescue those who are.

You still haven't explained why violence is acceptable in civil discourse ... especially when the point is so obnoxious. If someone needs weapons to carry their argument, their argument must have weak legs indeed. That is certainly the case here.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-08-2017, 05:25 PM

Did you know that Christian zionism, one of the main reason behind Republican support of Israel by its Christian Evangelical base (and also popular amongst the Alt-Right) is a form of zionism, thus that support Israel, that also happen to antisemitic in nature? Yes, you can hate jews and want them all gone and support the State of Israel as a Jewish nation.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
13-08-2017, 05:26 PM
(13-08-2017 05:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Bannon?
And Gorka, who has been possibly linked to a Hungarian Nazi group, even wearing their regalia on Fox News and adopting their lower case "v." as a middle initial.

Or just David Duke, former KKK Grand Wizard, who said this at Charlottesville, ""This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump, and that's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we gotta do."

Or how about this man, Peter Cvjetanovic? That's one of the torchbearers from the march around a black church, the night before the riot...he's with Republican Senator Dean Heller in this photo.
[Image: Nq8w4YN.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2017, 05:26 PM
(13-08-2017 05:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Bannon?

As Bannon says, the alt right didn't start out the way it ended up. It was hijacked by racists. What started as simply white pride, is now associated with white nationalism. Jewish employees at Breitbart have come out in support of Bannon. You can't be a Nazi and support Jews. Bannon is pro Israel.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 05:28 PM
(12-08-2017 08:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  We have a neighbor who has put a huge American flag on the back of his truck today. He's the guy who set off fireworks to celebrate trumps election. I sometimes suspect that he's the guy who bashed in my transgender daughters car window not long after the election. I have no evidence of this though. He's one of the few neighbors who has been here long enough to have noticed her transition.

Also, my husband also saw two other trucks with big flags on their trucks trying to make a sort of mini parade over near Home Depot. I suppose I can be thankful they aren't Confederate flags but we don't see those type of flags much in the Northwest area. There are a few here and there though.

Sigh.

they're all over our area..

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-08-2017, 05:28 PM
(13-08-2017 05:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 05:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  Bannon?
And Gorka, who has been possibly linked to a Hungarian Nazi group, even wearing their regalia on Fox News and adopting their lower case "v." as a middle initial.

Or just David Duke, former KKK Grand Wizard, who said this at Charlottesville, ""This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump, and that's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we gotta do."

Or how about this man, Peter Cvjetanovic? That's one of the torchbearers from the march around a black church, the night before the riot...he's with Republican Senator Dean Heller in this photo.
[Image: Nq8w4YN.png]

Those two people don't even look alike. One looks 23 years old, the other in his 40's.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 05:31 PM
(12-08-2017 10:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 10:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You should probably think before you post.

Just a thought.

They saw fit to include it anyway. No doubt you'd rather ask folks to not look behind the curtain here, but that shit ain't washin'.

Denying the racial element here is essentially denying racism. Cover your eyes, then, kiddo, if you're too chickenshit to look truth in the face.

What the fuck are you yappin' about?

Boy needs to change his handle to "Lord Dumbulb".

I'm talking about how stupid you act. I know you're smarter than this; ergo, a man of your smarts who denies the racism in this incident must perforce be blinkered -- choosing what he sees in order to buttress his own worldview.

You're a lot more transparent than you think you are. Don't think that folks reading you aren't reading you, if you get my drift.

You probably don't ... by choice.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-08-2017, 05:31 PM
(13-08-2017 05:26 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 05:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  Bannon?

As Bannon says, the alt right didn't start out the way it ended up. It was hijacked by racists. What started as simply white pride, is now associated with white nationalism. Jewish employees at Breitbart have come out in support of Bannon. You can't be a Nazi and support Jews. Bannon is pro Israel.

So are you admitting now that the alt right are a bunch of racists?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post