Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 06:21 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 05:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  they're all over our area..

If that vandalism keeps up you might want to try one of these:

Primos Truth Cam 35 Ultra Compact Trail hunter Camera 4.0 Megapixels 63014

We got one on ebay for about $30 and that sucker is so sharp we can read the phone number on hubby's truck from a good distance and count the whiskers in his beard. We're hoping to catch the local petty thief who is taking stuff from cars. That thing takes color pictures during the day and B&W at night that is just as sharp.

Not worried about vandalism, just assholes that want to make america great again. It seems after what happened in Virginia they're feeling a bit emboldened when they should be embarrassed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-08-2017, 07:34 PM
(13-08-2017 06:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 06:21 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  If that vandalism keeps up you might want to try one of these:

Primos Truth Cam 35 Ultra Compact Trail hunter Camera 4.0 Megapixels 63014

We got one on ebay for about $30 and that sucker is so sharp we can read the phone number on hubby's truck from a good distance and count the whiskers in his beard. We're hoping to catch the local petty thief who is taking stuff from cars. That thing takes color pictures during the day and B&W at night that is just as sharp.

Not worried about vandalism, just assholes that want to make america great again. It seems after what happened in Virginia they're feeling a bit emboldened when they should be embarrassed.

Don't confuse the GOP/Trump "Make America Great Again" with these asshats. They want to make America white again. Some on the left can't distinguish between the two (purposefully).

Most republicans I know are just fine with minorities, as long as they are republicans. Being against "thug" culture or immigration does not make someone racist. I can honestly say that I'd rather associate with someone who is black that shares my values as a constituent than a white safe space needing pansy ass liberal, and most republicans that I know feel the same. Plenty of them in my shooting club and we get along great. We have cookouts, go on camping trips, take the boat out. I don't even spend time with my own family that are overly "progressive."

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-08-2017, 07:40 PM
(13-08-2017 02:52 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 02:24 AM)epronovost Wrote:  These people are trying to kill democracy by poisonning it while hiding under its principles to avoid retaliation. I find that disgusting and threatening.

I just call it democracy. It's specifically designed to let people you potentionally dislike speak out. You are protected under the same laws; use it, make a counter protest.

... and if they drive a car into a crowd, throw the goddamned book at 'em ... instead of the Shitgibbon-in-Chief laying out false equivilincies.

Let them speak their piece, and trust yourselves, trained in this sort of argumentation, to win votes.
13-08-2017, 07:41 PM
(13-08-2017 07:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 06:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not worried about vandalism, just assholes that want to make america great again. It seems after what happened in Virginia they're feeling a bit emboldened when they should be embarrassed.

Don't confuse the GOP/Trump "Make America Great Again" with these asshats. They want to make America white again. Some on the left can't distinguish between the two (purposefully).

Most republicans I know are just fine with minorities, as long as they are republicans. Being against "thug" culture or immigration does not make someone racist. I can honestly say that I'd rather associate with someone who is black that shares my values as a constituent than a white safe space needing pansy ass liberal, and most republicans that I know feel the same. Plenty of them in my shooting club and we get along great. We have cookouts, go on camping trips, take the boat out. I don't even spend time with my own family that are overly "progressive."

I still don't get how you can back Trump despite claiming to be a republican. Do you not know that he is not?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
13-08-2017, 07:50 PM
(13-08-2017 07:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 07:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Don't confuse the GOP/Trump "Make America Great Again" with these asshats. They want to make America white again. Some on the left can't distinguish between the two (purposefully).

I still don't get how you can back Trump despite claiming to be a republican. Do you not know that he is not?

I don't get how he, as a supposed atheist, is fine with the right wing wanting to create a theocracy.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
13-08-2017, 07:55 PM
(13-08-2017 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok. enquiring minds want to know.

What are all these groups? They are not all the same, and some hate each other.

Who exactly is the alt right and what do they want?

The rest are what, nazis, communists, anarchists, kkk?

Do they all fall under the alt right umbrella? Are they all separate? Who hates whom?

This is all confusing to me.

From my perspective KKK, alt-right, Nazis = same crap. I am sure they might have differences. To me, these are just like how different types of crap smell.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 4 users Like tomilay's post
13-08-2017, 08:26 PM
I know Fox News has its lips firmly on Trump's ass, but jeez some times are worse than others. This is next level vacuum cleaner ass-sucking:

"Trump condemns 'white supremacists,' other extremists behind deadly Virginia rallies"

The first sentence: "President Trump specifically condemns “white supremacists”..."

No! No, he literally didn't! But thanks for putting it in quotes to make us think that he specifically used those words! And you used the words "specifically" when he literally specifically did not!

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
13-08-2017, 08:45 PM
(13-08-2017 08:26 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I know Fox News has its lips firmly on Trump's ass, but jeez some times are worse than others. This is next level vacuum cleaner ass-sucking:

"Trump condemns 'white supremacists,' other extremists behind deadly Virginia rallies"

The first sentence: "President Trump specifically condemns “white supremacists”..."

No! No, he literally didn't! But thanks for putting it in quotes to make us think that he specifically used those words! And you used the words "specifically" when he literally specifically did not!

At some time today I heard that an unknown speaker for the white house delivered a statement. Don't know what exactly was in it, but it did contain some names... Sorry, I don't know specifics, I just heard it in passing.

And the Fandango man said in an interview that Trump should fire Bannon, but he didn't really say it, he danced around and implied it...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-08-2017, 08:48 PM
(13-08-2017 07:55 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok. enquiring minds want to know.

What are all these groups? They are not all the same, and some hate each other.

Who exactly is the alt right and what do they want?

The rest are what, nazis, communists, anarchists, kkk?

Do they all fall under the alt right umbrella? Are they all separate? Who hates whom?

This is all confusing to me.

From my perspective KKK, alt-right, Nazis = same crap. I am sure they might have differences. To me, these are just like how different types of crap smell.

I understand that some of these groups get into physical altercations - not sure who all is fighting whom, communists and anarchists are also in that mix. They tend to show up at whatever demonstrations and cause shit. I was just wondering what those dynamics were.

14-08-2017, 07:35 AM
(13-08-2017 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:25 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I'm not the one rationalizing murder.

I'm looking at it from the law side.

It's a shame you didn't have this much concern for the law when you were charged with enforcing it.
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post